Where are you?

Things between Kai and (y/n) have been great.

They have been dating for about 2 months now, and things could never be better....at least I wish I could say that.

One part of it is true though..they have been dating for a little over than two months but some things happened that weren't supposed too.

It all started on a Saturday morning. All was calm and peaceful.

(Y/n) was bored and decided to call her beloved boy friend.

***

(Y/n)~ Hey, Kai can I come over I am Sooo bored.

Kai~ Of course, but only if you give me a gift.

(Y/n)~ A gift?

Kai: Yes a gift to, um lets just say a place called lips, it's a place that's is near me *chuckles* It needs something from you.

(Y/n)~ Very funny Kai, but who said I wasn't going to do that in the first place?

Kai: *chuckles* That's my girl, see you in 10?

(Y/n): *giggles* Of course you will.

***

As soon and she got off the phone she smiled with joy, this day was going to be perfect just like him, or so she thought.

It was time for her to leave.

(Y/n) ruffled her hair and looked in the mirror one last time before leaving her home.

It was a bright, breezy, fall day. The leaves started changing into colors and shades of red, yellow, orange, and brown. The sight was absolutely beautiful, so (y/n) decided to take advantage of it and walk over to the bounty, which may have not been the best idea in the world.

The clitter clatter of her shoes against the sidewalk congregate echoed through the town. The soft chilly breeze ran through (y/n)'s hair. The leaves of many colors fall steadily and evenly to the earth's surface.

(Y/n) silently hummed to herself being in a great mood that day.

Everything was perfect, but little did she know there was a dark shadow out, with a dark purpose...

The figure stayed to the shadows watching the girls every step. Silently, stealthily, and slowly creeping in closer.

(Y/n) whirled around at the feeling of someone following her, but when she turned around there was nobody there. Her speed picked up as she held her phone with Kai on speed dial.

Her pace was soon slowed to a stop with a hand covering her mouth. She yelped biting the figures finger, clicking call on her phone.

Kai~ Hey cutie.

The figure hurriedly grabbed (y/n)'s hands causing her to drop her phone.

(Y/n)~ Kai Help me!!!!

That was the last thing Kai heard before a familiar scream from his girlfriend was heard. He knew something was up it was no scream of happiness but fearfulness.

Kai dropped his phone flinging into his red tornado called spinjitzu changing into his Ninja Gi.

Jay called to him as he raced out of the game room.

"Kai!! Where are you going?"

"To save my girlfriend!" he yelled in return sprinting his way towards her house only to find her phone on the ground a few blocks away from her home.

He knew something was wrong terribly wrong.

And he thought, how could everything come crashing down in just one moment? How could everything change in one blink of an eye? How could you lose something you love when you talked to her only moments ago? How can a happy moment turn into a sad moment before the day had barely even started? Why was fate so cruel to some people, and especially his girl?

He raced into her house only to find the door hung open.

The front room was matted and mangled signaling that someone had been searching for someone or something.

Papers were strewn everywhere. The kitchen was pretty much torn apart, and a lone knife was out of place laying on the ground with blood splattered acrossed it, blood splatters coated the floor and part of the wall.

Kai knew something bad was happening and the worst part he didn't know what was happening or how violent this would get or had gotten.

Seeing the knife only made him more sick to the stomach.

Questions and scenarios ran through his mind real quick.

What if (y/n) was hurt and that was her blood?

Or worse...

What if (y/n) was murdered?

What if she would never see her again?

Kai fell to his knees covering his face with his hands.

Kai couldn't believe it his girl friend was gone, kidnapped, or even murdered as he didn't even get to say the words I love you to her before the call ended.

He wouldn't cry. He had to be strong. He had to be strong for (y/n).

Though...

One question raced through his mind over and over again.

Who took (y/n) and what happened between them?

Why?

-Short A/n-

Who is this mysterious kidnapper?
-------The world may never know, maybe.

Hope you like it!

Thank your for you follows and vote and comments they mean so much too me.

~K