I dont understand.

-A/n-

(Y/n) - Your name

(F/c) - favorite color

(E/c) - eye color

(H/l) - Hair length

(H/c) - Hair color

This one might be a little short, due to it being my friends birthday today.

-End of A/n-

(Y/n)'s P.o.v:

Ever since Kai's little song, we have never been closer. We are always by each others side at least that's what Cole says.

He says we spend to much time together but I do not believe him, in fact I deny that out of hand. He does not know about my love for Kai, but I dare not tell. I do not want to cause problems between him and Cole.

Kai is my best friend and I can't replace that.

Though I still have a gigantic crush on him it hasn't made things awkward it between us it actually has brought us closer and we tell each other everything.

At times I still do wish that he would love me back.

I do wonder if he ever thinks about loving me back. I wonder if he even cares. I wonder if he is grossed out by the fact of my huge crush, but no need to get myself worked up about it.

I have been trying to move on by going on dates with people. It is just hard to find, someone like my hot head, like my knight is shining armor.

Though, I have a new Neighbor named Robin. He is pretty great. Though I would not say I have a crush on him, maybe a slight admiration.

I do have a date with him tonight! And I am pretty excited! This is my first date in a year.

I hurriedly got dressed in long (f/c) dress. I curled my hair putting it into a (h/l) ponytail.

*Note if you don't like makeup pretend you aren't wearing it*

I ran to my mirror putting on some nude eye shadow, with a swoop of eye liner across end my eye lids. Applying mascara for a full lash look. Finally I top it off with a lip gloss.

"Done." I whispered looking myself up and down.

*Knock*

I rushed to the door putting on my lace high heels, that shoes my French tip manicured toes .

"Hey R- Kai." I corrected.

"What are you doing here exactly?" I finished.

"Oh um. Are you busy?" Kai asked looking and me up and down, blushing.

I felt as my face heated up. Oh gosh is he checking me out?

"Um yes. Sorry I am going on a date."

Kai's P.o.v:

"Um yes. Sorry I am going on a date." (Y/n) said.

A date.
I felt the anger grow inside of me. Wait what?
I am not supposed to feel jealousy.

"A-A date? With who?" I asked, sadness taking over.

"He's my Neighbor! You can stay here until I get back and we can watch a movie or something. Is that alright?"

"Ya that's fine. You look good by the way" I said walking in next to her, trying to hide my very noticeable red face.

"Really you think so? Thank you." she muttered blushing madly.

Does she really think she looks ugly? She is Smokin- Wait what?
No not smokin- cute just cute. Why am I thinking this way?

Suddenly I hear a faint knock at the door.

I see a Young man about my age leaning against the doorway. It must be Robin

He had dirty blonde hair the was like Lloyd's but spiked up in the front. He has sparking chocolate brown eyes that show extreme happiness. His white tux fit perfectly to him.

"I-I got you these." He stuttered handing her a bouquet of red roses.

"I love them." (y/n) said taking in their beautiful sent.

"By the way you look stunning-Beautiful." Robin said, his cheeks a tinted pink.

"You look not so bad yourself." she chuckled linking their arms together shutting the door behind her.

*After the date*

I sat on (y/n)'s squishy comfortable couch playing random things on my phone.

I suddenly heard the door open and voices ringing with laughter.

I popped my head over the corner not to be seen by (y/n).

"Thank you for taking me. I had a great time. Lets do it again sometime." she said adding a wink.

"Agreed." he said simply.

"Goodnight Robin." She said turning her back towards him.

"(Y/n) wait!" he yelled.

She turned around. her (h/c) hair flowing to the her back. She looked absolutely stunning in the moonlight.

"Y-" she was cut off.

Not by Robin but his lips crashing against hers. I watched as her eyes widened but slowly closed. She melted into the sweet kiss. Their lips moving in perfect harmony.

What is this I am feeling? Jealousy? Hatred? Sadness?

I don't understand I don't even feel like that towards her.

They pulled away gasping for air

"Goodnight." Robins said closing the door behind him.

She slid to the floor smiling brighter than I have seen her in a long time.

She quickly stood up walking towards me.

I rushed to her couch lounging myself upon it, pretending that I was there the whole time.

"Hey Kai!" she giggled happily.

"Hey. How was your date?" I asked glumly.

"Great. Lets watch a movie." She laughed.

"Ok. you pick." I said.

"Kai what's wrong?" (Y/n) asked holding my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"Nothing." I lied trying to fight the sadness.

Has she really moved on?

I don't understand what I am feeling.

Is she over me?

-Authors note-

Sorry this was so short, it is my friends 14th birthday. We are having a party.

The next chapter will be longer I promise!

Also

What do you think Kai feels?

Will he realize?

I am also thinking about doing a Jay x Reader book because I don't see many of him.

What do you think about that?
Would you read it?

Any way thank you for the 2.6k it is amazing I never thought I would come this far!

Be sure to

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

I love my little ninja! 😍🔥💟😈

-K