Yours Truly

Kai began to cry, he turned around. He couldn't bare to see his once best friend and lover fall. He knew it was his fault and he felt so terribly about it.

His world came crumbling down right before him. He didn't know what to do. How to tell the team that she killed herself because of his decision.

He clenched his fists and stood up. "Who are you?!" He yelled as tears continued to stream down his cheeks. He was so angry, at this person. What did the man have against him. He had no clue who he even was. He had never seen him in his life. "Answer me!" he yelled again.

The man chuckled. He couldn't believe he hadn't figure it out, but he was glad he didn't because his plan wouldn't of worked as well as it did.

"You really have no clue who I am?" The man sneered.
"You'd think the confused looks blank stares, and yelling at you asking who you are would've answered that for you." Kai growled.

The man laughed his terrible laugh. "You don't want to know who I am. It will just make things worse for you." Kai had tears streaming down his face still, his fists set on fire. "Tell. Me. Who. You. Are. Now!" The man shook his head. "You know perfectly who I am." "No! I don't!!!!" Kai yelled even more. The man began laughing more wiping a tear caused from the laughter. "What if I told you I was a girl.." he grinned.

Kai only became angrier. It was obviously a man. He didn't have the body structure of a woman. He didn't sound like a girl. He virtually did not have any resemblance of a woman what so ever. "You aren't a girl!" The man smirked again. "Looks can be deceiving Kai." the man took off his trench coat reviling a tight jump suit fitted to the curves of a woman.

"What about your face? Does that come off or are you just ugly." Kai mocked. The man or woman, or whoever it was stood their in silence for a moment. The silence was awkward. It was filled with every emotion known to man it felt like. Kai felt hate. The man felt anger and so did Kai. They felt tension. Kai felt sadness. (y/n) was gone, and he had to live with the fact that it was his fault she was gone for good. Kai felt trapped. His emotions were off the charts. He didn't have one feeling; he had so many that he just was a complete and utter mess.

Kai looked down for a moment trying to organize the traffic jam of thoughts that were going in and out of his brain. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think. For the first time in his life he had no clue what he was doing in any aspect. He didn't know how to feel. He didn't know how to think. He didn't know what to do. He didn't understand anything and it was driving him insane.

After what felt years but really was only a minute the man/woman whoever it was spoke. "You better shut your mouth boy. I'm sure you'll change what you said if I took this off." Kai rolled his eyes. "Then take the mask off. If it even is a mask." The person narrowed it's eyes and clenched it's fists. "Don't challenge me." Kai laughed mockingly. "Too late. I already did but apparently you can't take hints." Kai said smoothly and mockingly trying to hide his fear and every other emotion from running out of his throat. "Fine. I'll take it off." it rolled its eyes.

It slowly began to pull it off, piece by piece. The mask was specially made to look realistic and non fake. The hair was horse hair like they use on Barbies to keep it looking realistic. The skin made out of rubber cement molded to the persons face, with a flesh tone. It was carefully sculpted and styled to show unique patterns on a persons face. Each feature was perfected to a t. The eyes were the persons real eyes covered up with contacts.It was so realistic you couldn't ever tell it was fake in the first place.

Kai watched carefully as the person pulled off the last pieces and the wig. Kai gasped. She didn't have to even take off her contacts for Kai to know who she was. The woman smirked and popped out the contacts.

"Miss me babe~" Skylor smirked slowly striding over to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck leaning in to kiss him. Kai begin to cry as he pushed her off of him and down to the ground. "How could you do this?!" Kai sobbed. Skylor only growled. "She ruined me. I knew that even when we dated, you loved me but you'd eventually see how hurt she was and go back to her sooner than later. I couldn't have that happen. I couldn't have you gone again. I love you. So if she was dead I wouldn't have to worry."

Kai looked at her wide eyed. He couldn't believe she would do this to him. He loved her and she loved him so much she was obsessed and would do anything to get rid of someone in the way. Kai couldn't believe that she betrayed him. He was tricked by his girlfriend. She was sinister. She was just like her father. He felt so stupid to love her. The apple didn't fall far from the tree and he should've guessed that she would be that apple. He felt so stupid. He had even more tears streaming down his cheeks. "I should've known you would be a crazy, just like your father. I wish you were never in my life."

Skylor gasped and walked toward him. "Kai. I love you as you love me." Kai looked at her disgusted. "No. I don't love you anymore. Not after this. I can't ever forgive you." Skylor frowned but then grew a creepy crooked smile, she tilted her head to the side. "Fine, but tell me. How does it feel darling, losing the best thing that has ever happened to you?" she said looking intently at him. Kai then broke down into a loud sob. "It's terrible. How could you do this to me?"

"How dangerous." She smirked.
"You lost someone that was worth having." Skylor patted his back. "Better get her body before the Vultures do." she sneered standing up and then running away. She left him, in a rush. Kai sobbed louder as he summoned his dragon. He didn't care that Skylor was gone. He didn't want to ever see her face again. He hoped on his dragon and sobbed as they descended down the cliff.

He looked down and spotted her.

His heart began to race.

Well a very long chapter this was. I hoped it was a plot twist! Thank you for all your love as support! I hope this chapter reached up to your expectations.