How

-A/N-

(Y/n) = You're name

(B/g/f/n) = Best Girl friends name

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/l) = Hair length

(L/n) = You're last name

-end of A/n-

3rd person P.o.v:

(Y/n) watched as a female figure about her height stepped out of the kitchen. Her heart seemed to stop beating when the bright figure stepped into the light. Kai's beloved girlfriend was someone close to her heart.

"(Y/n) meet..." Kai started.

"(Y/n)-" "(B/g/f/n)-" Both girls said out loud.

(Y/n) was sadder than ever, when she found out (b/g/f/n) was Kai's girlfriend. Her own best gal friend dating, her best guy friend. How was it possible, (y/n) kept telling herself.
Her heart cracking every breath she took. Her high hope was now nothing more than dust.

"You know each other?" Kai asked.

"Ya (Y/n) is my best friend!" (B/g/f/n) replied with a happy tone of voice.

Kai was more confused than ever. He could not comprehend that he is dating (y/n)'s best friend without knowing it. Kai didn't understand how (y/n) never figured out or knew about it.
How is this possible? Kai thought.

"Wow. So (Y/n), are you alright with me and (b/g/f/n) being boyfriend, girlfriend?" Kai asked, holding (b/g/f/n) hand and kissing her forehead.

"Ya I am totally happy for you two! I ship it! " (Y/n) said with a quivering tone.

(Y/n)'s heart shattered into a billion pieces, as she said that to him. She wanted to tell him how she felt about him, but she was afraid she was going to lose both her friends. She wanted to curl up in a ball and die. Why me? (Y/n) thought, over and over. Every affection of love Kai and (b/g/f/n) showed, She was brought closer to tears.

"Dude (Y/n). Thank you for being okay with it!" Kai said, punching her shoulder lightly.

"Y-yeah n-no problem." -(y/n) stumbled, taking in a big in take of air.-"How did you two meet anyway?" She finished strongly.

"It's a funny story actually" Kai and (b/g/f/n) said at the same time. Chuckling at each other. (B/g/f/n) earning a quick nip at the nose.

As for (y/n). She wasn't laughing. She was dying on the inside. Falling apart at the seams. Faking smiles, laughs, and anything to do with happiness. She was done. Done with the lovely couple, and their mushy moments. Done being second choice. Done with not being good enough.

Kai on the other hand was the total opposite. He was bursting with joy. Radiating a smile that could make anyone happy. He had the girl of his dreams as his girlfriend. His best friend approved of her. She was happy for him, so he thought. He was glad he had the certain (b/g/f/n) , with (h/l) (h/c) locks, and (e/c =eye color) eyes. Kai was even more happy when a certain (y/n) (l/n) was proud of him.

"It all started when I was on a mission. There was sighting of Nindroids (just go with it) terrorizing the people. The team and I were called to it.

We all split up and fought in different parts. I was on the north side of town. Where I found a beautiful young lady, struggling against a Nindroid who had a sword to her frail neck.