He finds out...

-A/n-

Sorry for the picture the quote just goes with the chapter but if you ever get the chance check out Pretty little liars I love that show so much it's my favorite!!!

(Y/n) - Your name

(E/c) - Eye color

(S/t) - Skin tone

-End-

3rd person Pov:

Kai walked (y/n) up to her door way, giving her one last goodbye kiss, until it was so rudely interrupted by a loud KABANG, and a growling Cole.

(Y/n)'s once (s/t) seemed to vanish into sheer white.

She had forgotten that she left Cole in her home. Her once sparkling (e/c) eyes now showed great fear. Her worst fear came to life.

She was was going to tell him just at the right moment, but now it's a little too late for that. She didn't know how to explain.

(Y/n) quickly held Kai's hand tighter, nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck afeared of what was to come from this horrible situation.

Cole's face showed anger, extreme anger.

He wondered...

Why hadn't she told him?
Did she not trust him?
Was she ever going to tell him?
Was Kai ever going to admit it to him?

Everything raced through his mind so fast like a race car would on a race track.

Kai's face on the other hand was even more nervous than (y/n)'s was. He seemed as if he'd pass out any moment.

He was dating Cole's sister and he didn't tell him and she didn't tell him either.

"Cole I can explain..." (y/n) begged, running up to her furious brother.

"(Y/n), you know..."-he started calmly-"Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead." Cole finished with a harsh tone as we cracked his knuckles.

"Cole No! Don't hurt him please, I love him..." She sobbed hugging her loving boyfriend tight as possible.

"Listen. We were going to tell you at some point we were just trying to figure out a way to tell you so you wouldn't do this. Please just understand." Kai explained kissing (y/n)'s head.

"Ok I believe you, BUT if you break her heart I will break your pretty little face, and everything that will ever and I mean EVER make you happy again. Understand?" Cole said getting into Kai's face making (y/n) giggle.

"Cole, I understand but, just know that I would never hurt her. I couldn't live to see the day where she was sad because of my doings. My princess is the most beautiful, most amazing, and not to mention most brave girl I have ever met in my whole entire life. I would risk my life to keep her away from danger. I would die for her. I would fight for her. I love all her imperfections. And above all I love my (y/n) she's the best thing that has ever happened to me." Kai explained.

She blushed a deep shade of crimson red. Looking away from her boyfriends gaze trying to avoid embarrassment, which did not work.

Kai chuckled at her cuteness bringing her face up to his.

"Your so adorable when you blushes."

He kisses her passionately to the lips.

Cole let out a gag.

"Okay you two can date but as along as you don't do all this mushy lovey dovey stuff in front of me."

"Okay Cole, fair enough." his sister laughed shoving him playfully.

"Princess I have to go, I promised Nya to hang out with her. Goodnight cutie." Kai explained kissing her cheek and getting into his car.

She watched and sighed dreamily as his car pulled out of sight.

"Well, Sis you love him very much don't you?" Cole chuckled nudging his sisters shoulder.

"I do Cole. I love him with all my heart, might, mind and strength, and nothing can change it." (Y/n) smiled nudging her brother back.

"That's cute, I hope things work out for you two, but I have to admit that it is weird to have my team member dating my sister.''

"Just don't think about it that way okay? Anyways enough about Kai and I lets do something together, lets have some brother to sister time. Like I promised." she said adding a cheesy grin along with her words.

"Alright, I would like that."

The rest of the night was spent together along with the brother and sister

They shared great laughs together. Doing anything and everything they really wanted to do.

This day was sure to bring good memories.

(Y/n) was just happy that her brother accepted her and one of his teammates dating.

She was afraid that he wouldn't like the idea at all.

Everything was going right at the moment.

Nothing could bring her down at all.

She had the man of her dreams.

She had the acceptance of her brother.

She had everything that she ever wanted to have.

That day was totally a day to remember and she was happy about it.

(Y/n) snuggled, into Cole's shoulder closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

That night she dreamt of a certain fiery brunette teen.

-Short Authors Note-

Sorry if this sucked.

I thought I was cute and I didn't end the way you would expect huh?

I need ideas for the next chapters so comment or PM me and they will be featured.

Thank you for the support.

Kisses
XXX-

-K