The breakup

-Shout out/ and A/n-

Shout out to two people!
Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv
Jade_Harley12
They won the contest in the last chapter

Both guessed Catching Fire in the Hunger Games series.
Great job! Be sure to follow them and read their amazing books!

Also a big

Kai: Happy birthday to

Lila: Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv !!! I hope you have an amazing 14th birthday you are an amazing writer and person! I consider you my friend! Don't loose hope in writing because you are great at it!!

Kai: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv!

Lila: I love ya!

(A/n)

(Y/n) - your name

(E/n) - enemy's name

(F/d) - favorite drink

(F/c) - favorite color

(H/c) - hair color

(H/l) - hair length

-End of Shoutout and A/n-

3rd person p.o.v:

Today was an ordinary day for (y/n) and Kai, or so they thought it would be.

Kai had promised (y/n) a day to just him and her. His girlfriend was busy that day or else she would be with them.

Ever since the incident, Kai had never let his sights off of (y/n). He wanted to be sure she was safe at all times. They also have been training a lot and (y/n) finally had full control of her element.

She was prepared to face Morro. Though, they haven't seen any ghosts or Signs of Morro anywhere, which worried the band of ninja.

"Hey (y/n). Would you like to go to the mall and you know hangout?" Kai asked (y/n).

"Ya lets go." (y/n) said grabbing Kai's hand and dragging him to the mall.

"Woah. Slow down princess." Kai laughed, trying to catch up with an excited (y/n).

"Sorry." she muttered.

They made their way into the Ninjago Mall.

As they walked in (y/n) admired every feature of a slow paced Kai.

His green eyes scanning his surroundings. His brunette hair spiked as always, but (y/n) didn't mind, it fit him, and he didn't look half bad in it either.

His tan skin radiating in the warmth of the sun. His tall, slim, muscular body moving smoothly along.

"What are you looking at?" Kai asked, chuckling.

"Uh. Nothing just that purple....jeep that just past by.." (Y/n) said in reply, laughing nervously.

"Uh huh..."

"Lets just go! Come on!" she said rushing in, trying to hide a crimson red face.

Kai races right after her trying to catch up.

-a few hours later-

They spent the day messing around, getting kicked out of stores, eating food court food, and not to mention laughing their heads off.

At the end of the day Kai and (y/n) were walking to towards the exit. Both had a (f/d) in hand.

"Wait who is that? (E/n)?" Kai said stunned looking at a certain girl making out with some random guy.