Till Death

(Y/n) giggled as Kai was very concentrated on the road. "Kai where are we going for the honeymoon?" She asked curiously. Kai glanced at her then back to the road.  "I told you it's a surprise" he chuckled.
"You know surprises drive me crazy"
"I know, love, but it will be worth it"
"Better be," She teased him.
Kai laughed and held her hand lacing their fingers together.

She looked out the window. Everyone was staring at them. Either because their car said just married on it and they were still in their outfits or because Kai was being so cautious. Kai seemed to be the most likely cause.
Giggling, (y/n) looked at Kai.
"Kai relax, you don't need to be so focused on the road," She said sweetly.
"Oh yes I do! There are crazy people on the road and I promised to protect you! I'm getting you to the airport safe as can be!"
"Okay love," she smiled kissing his hand.

Hours seemed to pass by and finally the lovebirds has made it to the airport. Safely, might I add.

"You sure you packed everything for both of us? You didn't forget anything important?" (Y/n) asked him.
"Of course I did, just trust me" he told her kissing the top of her head.
"Okay..." she responded skeptically. She wasn't so sure. He packed by himself for her. She only hoped he remembered to bring important items like a bra, which he obviously as a boy doesn't need.

Kai on the other hand was not worried at all. He held their tickets in hand. He only hoped that his wife liked the location he picked. It was beautiful. It was serene. It was most of all, private. He couldn't wait to have alone time.
Kai took his wife's hand.
"Let's go, It's now boarding!" He said excitedly after they had been security checked.
"Lead the way my dear" she giggled at how excited he was.
-Time skip till they were boarded and were now taking off-

"How long is this flight?" She asked, yawning form their exhausting yet amazing day.
"Umm... it's about 9 hours"
"9 Hours?! Ok, now I'm curious to know where we are going. Can you tell me yet?"
"Not until we land baby"
"Fine," she pouted.
-
It's been hours since they have taken off. (Y/n) was so bored. She looked at Kai who was sound asleep. She was so excited that she couldn't seem to go to sleep. She looked over at her husband and smiled. He looked so peaceful. She brushed some hair out of his eyes. She then softly leaned over kissing his forehead. "Oh Kai, I love you" She hummed softly staring at his beautiful face.

Suddenly Kai woke up. "Boo!" He screeched as quietly as he could to not disturb those around them.
(Y/n) jumped. "Kai!" She whined and softly hit him. "You scared me so bad," she pouted.
Kai broke out into a fit of laughter. "I know that's the point"
(Y/n) rolled her eyes and laid down. "Goodnight" she teased.
"Babe. No sleeping. I'll be bored without you"
"You'll be fine," she giggled and closed her eyes. "Besides you were asleep."
"Soooo...." he pouted. "I'll miss you"
"Sorry" she shrugged and began dozing off from how exhausted she had became in that short amount of time.

Kai chuckled softly. He admired her beautiful sleeping face. She was just the cutest.  He leaned over and kissed the top of her forehead. "Get some good sleep baby. I love you" He whispered and laid back. He decided he should probably get his own sleep as well.

When Kai had waken up. The flight was just about over. They were getting ready to land. He smiled excitedly looking at (y/n).
"Sweetheart." He called out and softly shook her. "Wake up" He told her politely.
(Y/n) yawned and stretched. "What's going on?" She asked looking at him tiredly. "We are landing," Kai respond looking out the window. She rubbed her eyes. "Really? That's exciting"
"I know love, How'd you sleep?"
"I slept actually really good"
"I'm so glad," he smiled.
-sorry another time skip until they got off the plane and to their destination because that's boring XD-

"Where are we going Kai?" She asked putting her hands on the blindfold. "Can I take this off now?"
"No dear. We are almost there. Just be patient please"
"Fine Fine," she giggled now holding onto him so she didn't trip.