The Fight

-A/n-

(Y/n)- your name

(B/g/f/n)- best girlfriends name

-End of A/n-

3rd Persons P.o.v:

"What was that?" screamed (b/g/f/n).

"What was what?" (y/n) replied, crossing her arms.

"You kissing Kai on the cheek. You know he is MY boyfriend. Key words: MY BOYFRIEND!" (B/g/f/n) yelled, slapping (y/n) straight square in the face.

"So, you are saying I can't be nice to my best friend!"

"No, if it means hugging, Kissing, anything to that effect!"

"You're telling me that I can't be friendly with Kai, what so ever. You don't want me to hang out with my best friend. I have know him way longer than you ever have! And now you are telling me to never talk to him again! You're ridiculous." (Y/n) scream getting into her boy crazy friends face.

"I am not being ridiculous! I am just telling you what's right!" (b/g/f/n) screamed.

"You know! You can't control my life you have no right!"

"Oh I do have right! I am prettier than you. Skinner than you. More fun to be around. stronger Than you! And I HAVE a boyfriend unlike you!"

"You know I love Kai! More than a friend! I was going to tell him, but you got in the way of things! Why are you so cruel, rude and unfair! Why can't you see you are hurting me! I love him and he picks a over protective, jerk! You only care about yourself! You were never there for me! JUST STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" (y/n) yelled in (b/g/f/n)'s face.

"FINE I WILL! You are just jealous you were never as good as me! KAI WILL NEVER LOVE YOU THE WAY HE LOVES ME!" (B/g/f/n) said, kicking (y/n) in the face.

(Y/n) was shocked. How did this happen? They were fighting over a boy. It cost their friendship, but (b/g/f/n) was never really her friend. She would always use (y/n). She would take her money her clothes and not to mention her food.

-FlashBack-

"Hey (y/n). Can I borrow a hundred dollars? I need to buy these pair of shoes to empress Weston!"

"I'm sure you don't need shoes to impress your crush. I mean that's expensive for a pair of shoes. If Weston really liked you, it would be for you." (y/n) tried to explain.

"No I need them! I promise I will pay you back!" (B/g/f/n) pleaded on her knees.

"Fine."

"Oh and can I borrow another one hundred. I need to redo my wardrobe."

"Ya I guess. Anything for you!"

-End of Flashback-

(Y/n) snapped back into reality. Realizing what was happening. (B/g/f/n) was beating her brutally. Slapping, kicking, punching, and doing anything to do with violence.

She couldn't fight back. She wouldn't. She did not want to feel guilty. (y/n) wasn't the kind of person to hurt people unless it is to protect.

-Flashback-

"Look! (y/n)! It's Weston! Act cool."

"Hey (y/n)." Weston said sweetly.

(Weston was (b/g/f/n)'s first crush. Though he liked (y/n). (B/g/f/n) would not have it.)

"Hey Weston." (b/g/f/n) said flirtatiously, pushing (y/n)'s face to the ground. Kicking her away.

-End of flashback-

Again (y/n) brought herself back to reality. Looking at herself. She had bruises strewn all over her lower part of her body. Her ankle was twisted and swollen. She was mostly hurt. How dumb was she not to realize that (b/g/f/n) wasn't really her friend. She was used.

"Don't give up."

The words rung in (y/n)'s head. She won't give up. She won't be brought down by a fake friend.

"You know (y/n), I never really loved Weston or even Kai. I just couldn't let you, have a boyfriend. You have a weird personality. So, when I found out Weston and you had a thing I had to ruin it. I knew you and Kai were Best friends the whole time. I made that Nindroid in order to meet him, and make him fall for me. And if you tell him you will break his heart." (B/g/f/n) smirked, laughing evilly.

"Don't-Don't hurt him. please. I won't tell him if you please just treat Kai well." (Y/n) explained.

"I will if you don't tell Kai I did this to you."

"Fine."

"What's going on down here?" Kai yelled, running into the room.

"Ghosts. They came in and attacked us. they hurt my ankle so
I couldn't help (y/n)!" (E/n- Enemy's name previously (b/g/f/n)) Fibbed.

"(E/n) are you alright? come here." Kai said soothingly.

"I can't walk on my right ankle." (e/n) explained.

Kai then picked her up bridal style. (E/n) giving him a nice long kiss. Hugging her arms around his neck, messing with his one of the kind spiky brunette hair. Opening her eyes staring at (y/n) evilly.

"What a Jerk." (Y/n) thought.

She could not believe how she did all this to her. Stealing all the boys she had ever loved for her self. Breaking their hearts like they are nothing more than a measly little vase.

(Y/n) glared at (e/n). She could not believe what is happening. It disgusted her.

"Guys I am still in the room." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Right, sorry. Are you alright (y/n)? How did this happen to you." Kai asked looking at a badly beaten (y/n).

"I-I"

-Authors note-

Hey guys! I made time for you guys! You just mean so much to me that you deserve it! 😇💟

Do you think (y/n) will tell the truth or not?

Anyways what do you think about one of you're best friends becoming your enemy, finding out how she used you and took the boys you love not even loving them herself?

Thank you all for reading this I am so close to 1000 reads which make me so happy!

I love you guys. Thank you for all your love and support.

V o t e

C o m m e n t

S h a r e

F o l l o w

I love you all my little ninja. 🙅😈💟

-K