Heart broken

-A/N-

First of all I'd like to give a shout out to @ana121201 she won the contest from my previous Chapter, be sure to check out her books and follow her!

(Y/n)- you're name

(F/c)- favorite color

(B/g/f/n)- best girl friends name

(F/d)- favorite drink

-End of A/N-

3rd Person P.o.v:

-The next day-

(Y/n) was home, but she was miserable. She just didn't know what to do with her life. She was depressed, heart broken, and mostly she felt betrayed. All her life Kai was who kept her from falling to pieces, and now, who will catch her when she falls. Everything was crumbling right before her and all she could do was stare blankly.

Kai on the other hand, was happier than ever. His relationship, couldn't be better. His smile would light up the whole world. His eyes show love and happiness. In fact his whole existents was giving off the feel of extreme joy.

Kai was also bored. (B/g/f/n) couldn't come over because she had to babysit her little neighbor. So, what better than to call his best friend, (y/n).

-Phone call-

"Heyyy (Y/n)! Do you wanna hang out? Come over? You know do whatever we want!" Kai said giddily, and not to mention in a over excited tone.

"Ya sure. I will be right over." (y/n) replied with a hoarse voice.

Lets just say she isn't in great shape. Her throat sore from crying so much. Eyes dry for the same reason. Hungry from not wanting to eat anything. (Y/n) is a wreck, and she knew it.

"Princess, what's wrong? Are you sick? Did somebody hurt you?" Kai replied softening his voice.

Princess was (y/n)'s nickname. He often called her princess when he knew something was wrong. Kai knew that by calling her by her little nickname would cheer her up slightly, but he never understood why it did.

"I am fine Kai. I think I am just getting a cold." (Y/n) lied.

What she really want to say was yes you hurt me. You hurt me emotionally and you didn't even notice. You thought everything was alright when it wasn't. I am not fine. I never was fine.

"Are you sure because, I am getting the memo that you are sad. Princess, if there is something bothering you tell me. I will try to make it better, I promise." Kai said trying to get the real problem out of his best friend.

"Kai. There really is nothing wrong. If there was you would be sad and I couldn't see you like that. Also, you wouldn't be able to fix it anyway." (Y/n) finished whispering the last two line under her breath.

"I am coming over to you're apartment, right now. Okay?"

"Okay."

-end of Phone call-

Kai couldn't but help feel like (y/n) was hiding something. She wasn't her usual self. He vowed that he would get it out of her sometime.

---time skip brought to you by Jay's art of kissing pillows---

(Y/n) was freaking out her apartment was a mess. She hurriedly picked all the tissues, movies, and not to mention her room up. After, she finished she looked down at herself. She was wearing a (f/c) hoodie and black skinny jeans with her Jesus Sandals, or on other words jandals. She was content on her outfit but her hair. Lets just say it was a mess. (Y/n) ran to the bathroom and pulled it up into a quick messy bun. she finished just in time to hear a knocking at the door. She dusted herself off and went to the door.

"Hey, Kai." (Y/n) said, motioning for him to come in.

"Hi, (y/n)." Kai said in reply, walking into the now tidy apartment.

"Do you wanna play Mario kart on the Wii?" (Y/n) asked a little plainly.

"Sure why not, princess." Kai responded.

-Another time skip- ^_^

2nd player-Winner! (Kai)

1st player-Loser! (Y/n)

"(Y/n) what's wrong. You never lose at Mario Kart, and if you do the you throw something at me. So, what's wrong?" Kai asked, worry filling his eyes.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Tell me the truth. I know you are not okay. " Kai said sternly pulling (y/n) into a strong embrace, Never wanting to let go until he know she's alright.

"It's nothing, I just ran out of my (f/d), that I drink every morning. I am running low on energy that's all." (Y/n) lied again.

She wanted to tell the truth. She really did, but she could not bring herself to it. She didn't want to see Kai sad because of her. No. He didn't deserve it. No matter how much he broke her heart, (y/n) could not live to see him depressed. Knowing the reason for it was her.

"I don't believe you. What is really wrong. I can not stand to not see your smiling face. The way your eyes light up when we hang out. I can not bare to see you this way. Please...(y/n)....please tell me." Kai pleaded, sorrow taking over his happiness.

"I am sorry to make you sad, but I am really telling the complete and utter truth. Don't worry. Let us just have some fun alright. No more worrying about me. Lets worry about wether or not I am going to win the next round. Do not be sad for me because I am okay. You do not deserve to be sad because of me. I just want to have a good time. Alright?" (y/n) said sympathetically, faking a smile.

"Whatever you say. I am still going to keep my eye on you, princess." Kai respond kissing her soft cheek.

He was still confused though. He did not want to believe that she was alright, but she seemed as if she was happy. "

"Girls are confusing sometimes" Kai thought to himself

*THUMP*

Kai removed himself from his thoughts and turned to (y/n). You know to ask what that thump was, but to his demise the Thump was caused by

(Y/n).

She was passed out on the floor. Seemingly dead, and barely breathing.

-Author's Note-

Another cliffhanger. Sorry, not sorry., But there was fuzziness. Huh? huh. you like fuzziness.

Why do you think (y/n) passed out?

Also sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. I edited the best I possibly could.

Any way thank you all!

I have made many great friends from this story!

So I will try to update either tomorrow or Thursday. Then I can't because

MY BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Any way Thank you again.

Be sure to
V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E
F O L L O W

I love you all my LITTLE NINJA! 🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

-K