Lies, news, fun

-a/n-

(Y/n)- your name

(E/n) - enemy's name previously known as (b/g/f/n)

(E) - element

(W/o/c)- Weapon of choice

-end of A/n-

(Y/n)'s P.o.v:

Should I tell him the truth? No. Yes. No. Yes.
Urg I can't keep fighting with myself. I need to weigh out both the options.

If I lie, I could ruin Kai and I's friendship, but it would keep him from being heart broken.

If I tell the Truth then I will sustain a great friendship, but he will be heartbroken and feel used.

Both are pretty negative and positive.

"I-I.."-I took a deep breath-" It was (E/n)'s fault. She did this to me and didn't feel bad about it either!" I blurted out.

"Woah, no. no. no. no. I didn't do this on purpose. A ghost was controlling me and I was not strong enough to over come it. I wouldn't intentionally do this to my best (y/n). (E/n) Fibbed, which indeed looked believable.

I was shocked. She lied straight to Kai's face and didn't feel bad about it. What kind of woman is she!

That little no good, back stabbing, lying, bloated goat!

I glared at her furiously, being cautious, not wanting to get caught by Kai.

She glared back. Sticking her tongue out at me.

What a child!

"Aw (E/n) I am so sorry you had to go through all that pain. Did the ghost hurt you in anyway besides you're ankle?" Kai asked, still holding (E/n) bridal style.

"No, I'm fine, babe." (E/n) replied, kissing him, shoving her tongue straight into his mouth.

I watched as Kai's eyes widened for a second, but then slowly closed and he melted into the kiss.

I stood up not wanting to watch this dreadful moment, walking, more like limping out of the room. I slammed the door shut and made my way back up to the main deck.

"(Y/n)" Someone said, causing me to jump.

"Sorry to scare you, but Sensei Wu, needs to talk to you about something important. He's in his room." Jay said looking at me up and down, making me uncomfortable.

(A/n: He is NOT I repeat NOT Checking (y/n) out. He has Nya. JAYA FOREVER 😍❤)

"Also, (y/n) what happened to you?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Long story.." I sighed leaving him alone,

I need to talk to Sensei Wu.

3rd person P.o.v:

(Y/n) carefully knocked on Wu's door.

"You needed to talk to me Sensei Wu." (Y/n) soothingly spoke walking into his plain room.

"Aw yes. I have seen great things that are to come from you." Wu spoke.

"What kind of things?"

"Well I have seen a prophecy. You are destined to become the (Purple/Yellow/Pink/Sliver----A/n: Pick any color above) Ninja, master of (E)." Wu said handing (y/n) her Gi.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious right now?" (y/n) blustered out, with wide eyes.

"I'm am dead serious. Your weapon will be (w/o/c). You will be an apprentice to one of the ninja. You two will always train together understood?" Sensei, said taking a sip of his warm tea.