First time for everything

-A/n-

This one might be a little short since it is just a filler to lead into something big.

(Y/n) - Your name

-End-

3rd person Pov:

Kai and (y/n) are a happy couple no one knows who each others Boyfriend/Girlfriend actually was just that they had one.

It was a boring Saturday and (y/n) had nothing to do, well until her phone beeped

Convo:

❤ Kai ❤~ Hey Princess, Date tonight?

(Y/n) ~ Of course, when?

❤ Kai ❤~ Sweet! I will pick you up at 7:00.

(Y/n) - Where are we going? :)

❤ Kai ❤~ It's a surprise, I have to go see ya tonight cutie ;)

(Y/n) ~ Bye Kai

-End-

Both were ecstatic. It was their first date together as an official couple.

Kai was in his room pacing. Looking himself over. He was wearing a simple black pants, red button up and a black tie.

It made him nervous. Was it too much or too little.

He had never felt this way around his ex but when he was with (y/n) everything to a relationship seemed out off place it wasn't easy.

(Y/n) was also screaming on the inside as times ticked the more nervous she got.

It took her around an hour but she had finally made herself look perfect.

She had a red dress that reached to her feet pleaded with lace cap sleeves and a draped bodice. Her hair was in soft curls that ran down her small back. (Short hair people do whatever you feel like)

Her makeup simple and sweet.

A knock was heard.

She panicked.

(Y/n) was so, nervous.

She shakily opened the door.

"Hey K- Cole?" She said looking more confused than ever.

"Hey (y/n) you look nice, are you going somewhere because I thought we could hang out Brother to sister..." Cole asked looking just as confused.

"Ya um I actually have a date how about we hang out when I get home you can stay and my apartment why I am gone if you would like." (Y/n) said blushing thinking about Kai.

"Ya sounds good, its funny one of my teammates it going on a date too." he explained.

(Y/n) remembered for a moment realizing that she and Kai hadn't told anyone they were dating...

"Oh what a....coincidence" She stuttered.

"Ya it's funny."

"Well, Cole I have to go."(y/n) said running out the door before he could say anything to her.

Kai walked out of her car looking towards (y/n)'s door who at that second burst through the door.

"Whoa (y/n)....you look.....Absolutely.....Beautiful." Kai said trailing off every so often.

"Thanks Kai, you don't look too bad yourself." She giggled.

Kai blushes thinking about her words.

Everything she would ever say would make his heart pound. His face heat up.

Everything she did was perfect to him.

Kai opened the passenger seat letting (y/n) sit down.

"What a gentleman." she winked, blushing a light shade of pink.

Kai chuckled closing the door behind him letting out a big breath. He was beyond nervous at this point.

-Later-

"Kai I had a really nice time..."(y/n) said kissing him on the nose.

He blushed.

"Me too, Goodnight My princess." Kai added kissing her passionately.

"Goodnight, my knight."

Cole's Pov:

I sat on my sisters couch, doing pretty much nothing until I heard a familiar male voice speaking.

I peaked through the blinds to see Kai?!

I heard (y/n) speak.

"I had a really nice time Kai." She said kissing Kai on the nose.

Are they dating?!

Oh he is so going to get it....

"Me too, Goodnight My princess." Kai added kissing her way too passionately.

I felt as the anger welled up inside of me. I couldn't take it.

Kai will Not hurt my sister!

"Goodnight my Knight."

Okay that is the last straw...

Kai will suffer the ultimate price he will not ever hurt my sister!!!!

Watch out Kai....

Because imma coming

-authors note-

I FINALLY UPDATED..

Sorry it was so long I started school this week Eww...

Anyways I hope you like it and the next chapter will be extra long.

Kisses,

-K