Thank You!

So at the conclusion of my book I'd just like to thank all the readers for sticking with me! You guys truly have supported me in dark times and I couldn't be anymore lucky than I am to have you a part of my journey!

Thank you for reading the cringe chapters until I truly found my style of writing! Trust me I read them back and wonder why you guys believed in me.

This book has truly helped me grow as a person and a writer. Thank you for helping me find my voice and giving me ideas. Thank you for waiting for months before I updated. You all are truly troopers.

I can't wait to see what you guys think of my next book and hopefully it starts off a lost less cringe 😆

Any I can't thank you all enough!

I love you all 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

SNEAK PEAK!
(This is just the book summary since I've only just started working on the first chapter. I hope this gets you all intrigued and excited!)

A Kai x reader tale:
A serial killer runs loose in Ninjago. People are terrified. The citizens are dropping like flies and yet no one can seem to find who the killer actually is. Fear is under control.

Kai, a ninja, of the time comes face to face with this killer. Almost losing the battle he stumbles upon a door. He finds this girl that helps him survive. Although when he wakes in the hospital she was no where to be found. She didn't even leave her name.

Watch for my first chapter of: UNMASKED 👹

PEACE!
✌️