Always

-A/n-

(Y/n) - Your name

(E/n) - Enemy's name previously (B/g/f/n).

(N/n) - Nickname

(F/c)- favorite color

(E/c) - Eye color

(F/f) - Favorite Flower

- End of A/n-

Kai's P.o.v:

"Kai..(E/n) I-I..."-he took a deep breath-

The anticipation was killing me. Was (y/n) alright? Would I ever be able to see her smiling face again? Would I have to live with the fact that it was my fault I could not save her?

So many thoughts raced through out my mind. I could not take it. (Y/n) has to be okay. I can't live without her.

She is my best friend and I let her get stabbed.

Please be okay my princess.

"(Y/n) is alright for now...they are watching her.. Some think she might not survive the night but we will see. We will have to wait it out. I hope she is alright." Cole said letting tears stream freely.

Hold in there (y/n).

For me.

For your brother.

For your family.

For everyone who cares about you.

And for yourself.

"It's my fault.. I-I should've done something." I said feeling horrible.

I watched as (E/n) just huffed.

"Kai I gotta leave." (E/n) said sweetly.

"Bye cutie." I said pulling her into a short sweet kiss.

I watched as she swayed her hip side to side and left the hospital.

After she left I turned my attention to Cole.

"Can I go see her?" I asked trying not to cry.

"Of course. She is unresponsive though so ya. Also her room number is L-13" Cole sniffed.

This is a huge hospital that floors range from A-Z.

Z being the bottom floor and
A being the top.

I walked up to her room. Opening the door silently.

I saw a peaceful sleeping (y/n) on the hospital bed.

She had bandages wrapped around her stomach.

"(Y/n)..." I started, grabbing her soft fragile hand.

" I am so sorry I let this happen to you. It should have been me it is my fault. Please stay alive. I need to see your smiling face again. I need to see your bright (e/c) eyes once again. I need to see you fight. I need all these things because...you keep me happy. Your the best, best friend I could ever ask for. Please stay alive." I finished, kissing her cheek.

I watched her now pale face. Her hair lay around her. Even though she is asleep, she is absolutely stunning.

I sighed.

Why does these things always have to happen to (y/n). It should be me in that hospital bed. I should be the one hurt not her.

I can not look at her any longer.