Perfect

Note* Important A/N at the end

Kai woke up on the couch with (y/n) in his arms. He smiled. Her birthday was a success. He's now with his girl, and he planed to keep it that way. He didn't want to ruin it this time. It was going to be the best relationship possible.
-
(Y/n) yawned as her eyes fluttered open.
"Hey there." Kai smiled. He chuckled as she blushed sitting up. "Hi." She smiled stretching. Kai admired her adorable messy hair. Her face all sleepy and flushed. It was absolutely adorable. (Y/n) felt his stare on her. She giggled and stood up. "I'm going to go freshen up." She spoke sleepily as she walked to the bathroom to shower.

Kai smiled and stretched. He went to his room and changed into a fresh pair of clothing. He put on a pair of tan pants with a red muscle tee. He ruffled his hair fixing it up a bit.
-
(Y/n) hummed happily as the warm water rushed down her bare skin. She massaged her scalp with shampoo, and then put conditioner in shortly afterwards.

Stepping out of the shower she wrapped a towel around herself, making her way to her closet.

Quickly she changed into a simple pair of leggings and a cropped hoodie. She left her hair wet and no makeup, she was too lazy to do anything with it at the moment.
-
Kai smiled and knocked on her bedroom door. "Babe?" He asked.
(Y/n) smiled hearing his happy voice. "Hm?" She responded.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"Yes you may."
Kai smiled and ran in wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her cheek.
"How was your shower?"
"Wonderful." (Y/n) laughed holding her hands on top of his.

Kai smiled and held her in the embrace for a while. A smile never leaving his face. He was so happy.

"Do you know what I missed?" Kai asked, resting his chin on her shoulder.
"Me." (Y/n) grinned.
He laughed and pecked her shoulder.
"Well yes, you and your delicious eggs and toast."
She laughed hearing those words come out of his mouth. "So you just love me for the food I make?"
"Nu-Uh-Uh. I love you for more than just that." Kai laughed. "I love you for being you. I love you for seeing the good in everyone. I love you for being so forgiving." Kai rambled on and on.
(Y/n) pecked his lips to cut him off.
"Okay okay I get it. I love you too Motormouth."
He frowned. "I'm not Jay!"
"I know. I'm just teasing." She laughed and walks into the kitchen with a pouty Kai behind her.
-
Kai watched, (y/n) hum as she made breakfast. He leaned against the counter a smile planted on his lips. "Perfect." He whispered.

(Y/n) turned around a blush on her face. "What did you say?" She asked blushing, handing him his plate of food. Kai chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Nothing." He smiled and began to dig into his food.

(Y/n) laughed. "Woah, slow down speedy. I haven't even sat down and you're half way done with your food." she grinned.
Kai gulped and smiles shyly. "Sorry. It's just so delicious." He complimented.

Suddenly Cole walked in on the couple, his hair being mess and his pjs still on. He yawned grabbing a glass of milk. "Glad to see you two are back to normal."
(Y/n) smiled and nodded. "I'm glad as well."
Kai laughed. "It's more than normal. I'm so glad to make this relationship better. I promise. I will make it the best it possibly can be, because I want it to be as perfect as her."
She smiled and looked at him admiringly.
"It doesn't have to be perfect for me to love you." She said happily.
"I know, but I want to try, to make you the happiest you'll ever be."
"You already have."
"I have?" Kai asked.
"You have." She smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.

Kai smiled. This time around, this relationship would be his number one focus. He would give her his all.

This time around, she was going to have the boyfriend she deserved.

-A/N-

I know this is short! I'm super sorry! I hope you still liked it though ❤️ I tried to make it with the feels.

I am running out of ideas, please give suggestions on what you'd like to see

Ill try to update as much as possible. I just got a job, but I'll do my best.

Thank you for all your kind comments! I read every single one. I am thankful for them and for you readers.

I love you all! ❤️

Till next time,

Peace! ✌️