Dealing isn't always feeling

What's a smile to do when that one special person isn't there?

(Y/n) was Kai's smile.

She always seemed to put a smile on his face even when things didn't always seem so happy and dandy. She made him smile just at the sight of her, but now (y/n)'s gone.

Kai has been looking for days and days but still has no sign of her anywhere.

It has changed him.

(Y/n) was kidnapped and he can't find her. Now he spends days sitting in his rooming crying silently to himself. The rest of the day is usually spent looking for her.

"Kai, you can't stay in your room for the rest of your life please come out I miss you..." Nya, his sister spoke softly.

"Nya, I don't know what to do I'm falling apart." Kai said looking at his ceiling.

"I know you miss her. I know you love her, but she's gone... and it may be forever. You need to move on. Some things just aren't meant to be found and maybe (y/n) counts. You can't find her. You've searched for her for over 3 months. She's obviously not going to be found. Just give up I want my brother back. Just stop looking and face the facts. You'll find someone just like her I guarantee. Please Kai..." She whined.

That was the last straw for Kai.

He was tired if having everyone tell him to move on from her.

He was tired of searching, but didn't want to quit.

He finally had someone he loved with all his heart and now they were telling him to leave her.

He was tired of fighting back the tears.

Tired of not sleeping.

Kai was just tired of being tired.

"Nya! I love her will all my heart. I mean it's killing me not to see her beautiful smiling face any longer. I can't give up on her she trusts me, and I don't plan on giving that up. I will find her no matter how long it takes me to do so. Just please stop telling me to move on. There will never be a girl as perfect as (y/n) is. She's been there for me through everything and I literally mean everything. Nothing can replace her... she is the love of my life..."

"Kai. Just. Freaking. Give! Up! She's gone!"

"Never! I will never stop looking until the day I die and you can't stop me!" Kai yelled bursting through his bedroom door running off the bounty, towards who knows where.

He ran and ran and ran.

He didn't know for sure where her was going but her did know one thing and that he was going to find his beloved girlfriend. He will continue to look for her till the day he will die.

Kai stopped running and looked around he was in a farm town close to the border of Ninjago.

The beating of his rapid heart soon slowed down to a slow steady beat. His loud breaths soon became silent breaths.

He had looked everywhere but where was she?

Kai huffed in anger as he lied upon the fresh green grass. He thought and he thought.

Will I ever find her?

He was losing hope but he knew that he would keep looking even though all hope was lost.

(Y/n) had helped Kai when he was in trouble and now he ought to repay her for all she has ever done to him.

He stared up at the faded grey clouds that were rolling in. Though it look as if it were going to rain Kai stayed put.

His mind wandered to memories that (y/n) and him shared together.

Everything came back to him at once. Every memory that they ever shared together came back to this one horrible moment.

Tears stroked down his face as he whispered to himself.

Why did it have to be (y/n)?

She has so much to live for?

Who would do this to her?

And many more...

He had held everything in for to long.

He softly cried to himself as the sky cried with him.

He didn't seem to notice because everything seem to be going in slow motion.

He buried his face into his knees and sobbed he and kept in all in for too long and now his world was gone too soon.

Where was (y/n)?

Suddenly a loud shriek was heard in the distance.

The scream was a familiar one in fact.

Kai's head soon popped up from his knees and he listened and heard the pain cry once again.

(Y/n)'s scream it was... and Kai knew it he started to book it In that direction.

No one hurts his Princess, no one...

"I will find you (y/n) if its, the last thing I do." Kai spoke as he ran and ran to the hidden location.

Sorry it was short it's a filler to lead into the big Chapter so ya look forward to that!

Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated!

KISSES
xxx
-K