New beggining

It been so long. I'll explain later in the a/n.

(y/n) watched as Kai's eyes softened and he stayed silent. He didn't speak. He didn't move. It seemed as he didn't breath. He stared into nothing. He looked like a sad lost puppy.

His heart breaking into pieces. He really had messed up. No way in fixing it. Someone had actually loved him for him. She didn't want to use him. She truly had feeling for him, and he chose the girls that were terrible.

'What a terrible person I am.' Kai thought to himself.

(Y/n) tilted her head slightly looking at him. He was motionless yet tears ran down his cheeks. He was never this way. Something was up. She had done it. Broke him past the point of return.

"Kai?" she asked in a soft tone tearing up.
"Yeah?" he said bluntly.
"I really hurt you didn't I?"
"Yes, but I really hurt you too."
(y/n) bit her lip and nods. "But." she started and took his hands into hers. "You saved me when you had the choice to take down Skylor. You helped me survive and now I realize I never wanted to be dead... I should be thanking you not breaking your heart."

Kai smiles slightly, letting her words sink in for a moment.

"Thank you." Kai said trying to figure out how to put the rest of his feelings into words.
"For what exactly? All I'm doing is hurting you."
"No, you aren't. You opened my eyes. I was blind. I let the one who actually loved me for all my imperfections and my goodness, suffer because I was too much of a jerk to notice. And when I had that opportunity to feel that eternal happiness I let my hot headedness over rule my senses. You always told the truth and none of this would've ever happened if I just was able to get past my ego and look upon my heart, and what it was telling me. I'm so sorry."

She smiles slightly also admiring his words. They were so sincere. So truthful. It came from his heart. She was so happy they came to an understanding. "Kai..."

He looked up at her. (y/n) quickly embraced him in a hug. His eyes widened but he grateful hugged back. He kisses her head softly.

"I'm glad we came to an understandment." (Y/n) said. Kai nodded holding her as close as he could. "Can we start all over again? Pretend that nothin happened." he asked. (Y/n) thought for a second. "I'd love that." she said as peace fell over the both of them.

Kai smiles and pulls out of the hug looking at her. "Hello. My name is Kai. Kai Smith." He held out of his hand. Smiling, (y/n) took his hand and shook it. "Hey. I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm your new teammate."

The both of them smiled.

This was a new beginning. A new hope found in both of there hearts. Everything was behind them. They wouldn't look back only forward.. things wouldn't shake their new found friendship.

They didn't know if their relationship would be the same as before. They didn't know if they'd ever be more then friends ever again. They didn't even know if this was the right thing to start all over. To them all they knew was that they had each other. They hoped that this time things would actually be fun. They hoped that they could actually look toward the future. Overall they were finally happy again. For once in a very long time. They didn't have to keep their feelings in. They didn't have to hide them. They didn't have to be sorrowful 24/7 . They can have someone to rely on again. They could be themselves. They could enjoy life. They could have a second chance. They could have a

New Beginning.

Hey... It's been a very long time and I'm so sorry. High-school had kicked my butt. Especially the social aspect of it.

I have been a little depressed lately.🙍 I'm having trouble with my friends. I'm just always left out. I get pushed out of the group. They talk about plans I'm not invited to in front of me. They always talk about stuff they do and I am losing hold on my best friend of 13 tears, she becoming a stranger and I'm having such a hard time with it. I can't tell you how many times I've cried myself to sleep. I've talked to her am it'll get better for a day and then go back to me being lonely. I've tried talking to her 3 time. I am still feeling this way and my heart it breaking I don't know what to do with her anymore. I don't want to lose her.

On a happier note: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all happy greetings. stay safe.

I'll update as soon as I can

Till next Time, merry Christmas and a happy new year.