Dandelion

Warning: Some Minor Graphic content and may be a trigger for some.

Kai flew as fast as he could to the bottom of the cliff. At this point his face was so soaked in tears that it were as if he had just finished an intense workout. He had no more tears left to cry, though he wanted to continue to cry. He felt empty inside. He felt lost. He felt broken.
-

As he inched to the bottom of the cliff, he saw her. She seemed to lay lifeless. Her once (h/l) (h/c) now stained a scarlet red. She must have hit her head on something. Her body in a misshapen form and blood dripping from gashes.

Kai quickly got of his dragon and too her checking her pulse. It was very faintly there. She was on her death bed. "(Y/n) please don't leave me." He cries picking her up. "Hang in there till I get you too a hospital."

Kai held her close. Blood poured from her head. Kai began to panic and flew his dragon faster to the nearest hospital.

He didn't mind blood was pouring onto his Gi. All that mattered to him was that she was safe. After all he had loved her, and he wanted her to be safe. He never realized how much she really meant to him, until she was pretty much gone. He hated himself for that. He hated how he would do the wrong things and say the wrong things, not realizing they were wrong until it was too late. That seemed to be his life. Hopeless..

Kai held her bridal style rushing into the Emergency Room. "Someone please help me!" He cried. His eyes rushed around dazed as nurses dressed in blue scrubs came rushing in all over. Everything happened so fast it was so hard for him to comprehend. He was in a state of shock at this point. The nurses had her out of his arms and on too a stretcher and into the E.R faster than he could blink.

He was grateful for this. The better chance of survival. He needed her to be alright. He prayed she'd be alright.

His quickly paced footsteps ran along the corridors of the almost empty waiting room. 2:00 a.m. (Y/n) had been in surgery and intensive care units for over 5 hours. Kai hasn't even taken a moment to change, eat, drink, sleep, or even just sit down. His mind was all focused on her and just her.

FlashBack

"Come on Princess please?" Kai begged. (Y/n) giggles and smiled, flashing a short glimpse of her perfect straight, and white as snow teeth. Her eyes shown with love. "Fine, but don't expect this too often, my prince." She grins and sat in his lap cuddling into his chest. "I love you." She whispered. Kai smiled and gently brushed some of her (h/c) locks from her perfect face. He softly placed his lips to the temple of her head delicately placing a kiss there. "I love you most."
-

That was the last time they said I love you to each other before things took a turn for the worse. Kai regretted not letting her explain. He regretted ever trusting Skylor. He regretted every decision he had made after the break up.

Kai finally sat his face in his blood stained hands. His hands that were stained with not any scarlet substance but hers, his one true loves blood. He sat crying. This was so much to take in. He wasn't sure he could do it. Weak....
-
(Y/n) stood in darkness. Everything seemed to be fading away as a bright light soon came to her vision. Was she on her death bed? She wasn't sure, but hoped it was true. She looked in silence as her bright eyes dwelled up to the light, soon it seemed she thought she saw a figure. Ir wasn't dark or shadowy it was just a figure.

"Who are you?......Death?" She asked in a quivering tone. She wasn't sure whether she should be terrified or relieved. "Sometimes, but not today. Today I am life."

She jolted up, her heart rate increasing immensely. The doctors scrambled to her side laying her down. "This is very good. You're alive but now you rest no questions." She was too confused to say anything.

(Y/n) observed her surroundings, finally taking in where she was. A hospital. Kai must of saved her. She lied in silence as she was wheeled to her own room.The doctors asked her questions but she was unresponsive. She just stared into nothing. She didn't want to talk to them. Or anyone.

The doctor sighed and left to Kai. The Kai who had bags under his eyes. Tears glued to his cheeks. His hair in a mess. Everything was just a mess. "Mr. Smith." the doctor spoke in a low tone. Kai shot up going to him and bombarding him with questions that he could not answer. "We are unsure of the total damages and effects but I'm sure your girlfriend wants to see you."

"She... she's not my girlfriend. I wish she still was" The doctor smiled warmly. "Im sure she still loves you."
Kai shook his head sadly.
"You don't know (y/n). She wouldn't still love me. She's not stupid."
"Just go see if you can get a response from her."
"I will."

Kai ran to her room bursting into the room. Yet, (y/n) showed no emotion she just looked at the wall. She was lost and empty inside. What else were you supposed to do? All she wanted was to sink into oblivion. "I'm so glad you are alright!"
"Save it Kai." she spat.
"W-what?"
She shook her head and frowned. "I pray you never take another heart away, without remembering the hearts you've already taken away."
Kai stood there dazed and sighed. "You're right. I was dumb. I was blind. I was selfish. I was childish. I was/am a Hopeless mess. And I'm sorry I let you down. I've lost count of the promises I've broken, of yours." He started to cry once again, pouring his heart and should out to her, but she wouldn't have it.

"I was seven years old when my teacher told me the most colorful bugs were also the most venomous ones, and I was (Age) years old when I looked into your green eyes when I realized he had been right all along." She sighed. "You broke me. I don't think I'll ever be the same again."
Kai sat next to her still crying, he couldn't believe she thought he was venomous.
"Well.." he started. "You could my hero and I could be yours. We can fix each other.... Be happy again together."
She laughed. "You think words would fix this. You think you could break me and it would be the same once we talked it out. No. Let me go, I don't want to be your hero."

Kai gasped. "No please."
"Just forget me." She said.
"How could I ever forget the girl who overwatered plants, because she didn't know when to stop giving. "

(Y/n) paused.
"Yeah I was the dandelion that couldn't stop, that always ends up dying."

Well. I hope you like it. I'm sorry it's been so long but high school is so stressful. Hopefully another update will be soon.