Chapter 45

Christopher's pov

We are three days away from going home and I have to say this vacation has been awesome. Today is Victors birthday and I'm so excited to spend it alone with him. I woke up early so I could make him breakfast with his favorite things. I then took it up stairs only to find that he was still sleeping.

I got under the blanket and started softly stroking his big hard cock. As he started stirring I put it in my mouth and started sucking. I still choked a few times because of his length but I'm getting used to it. "ahhhhh"he moaned in his deep raspy morning voice. He had started groaning loudly and he's legs had began to shake.

"I'm so close" he announced as he started thrusting into my mouth. He then came in my mouth with a loud groan. I swallowed all his cum before making my way up to straddle his lap. "good morning"I said blushing. "it's a good morning indeed baby " he said smiling at me.

"happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happpyyyyyy birthhhhdayyy dear Vicky happy birthday to you "I sang softly as I watched his smile and blush grow. "thank you so much princess" he said as a tear rolled Down his cheek. "it's my pleasure daddy and I hope to spend every other birthday together with you for the rest of our lives "I said smiling.

"ahhhhhh fuck daddy I'm gonna cum " I moaned loudly as Victor pounded into me. I was laying on my stomach before Victor pulled me up and my back came into direct contact with his chest. After our heartwarming speeches we ate then had some great morning sex. I thought my sex life with Victor was out of this world but when we went on vacation it became even better. It's safe to say vacation sex is awesome.

We kissed passionately as he kept pounding into me and it felt amazing. The level of intamacy Victor and I have drives me crazy. "Vicky I'm cumming"I moaned loudly. "me too love " he groaned as he came in me. After cumming we both laid down on the bed to catch our breath. "you sure do knowing how to make my day "said Victor in a panty chuckle.

"well I'm your boyfriend if I don't make you happy... If I don't let you fuck me the way you do... If I don't let you kiss me like you do... Touch me like you do... Love me like you do... Nobody will and even if somebody will I want to be selfish and say I'm going to be the only one " I said before kissing him passionately. I love this man with everything in me and I want him to know that.

Our passionate kissing lead to another sex round which was so good. After that we showered while making out and if I'm being honest yes I did get fucked again in the shower and eaten out as well. After showering we got dressed and ready for the day. I had planned some activities that Victor would like then after that we going to a nice dinner togather.

"Are you ready "he asked. "yep let's go ". We left then went to an art museum because Victor loves art. We then went to an aquarium then ended with the beach. We bought some balloons and cake before doing a birthday shoot for Victor. Our pictures were so cute and the way we looked at each other screamed we are in love.

"today has been great thanks alot baby "he said as he drove us home . " well it isn't over yet... There's still one more thing on the agenda ". " really what is it". "you will see love ". We then got home bathed then changed into our fancy clothes before leaving for dinner.

When we got to the restaurant we ate, laughed, conversed... We just had fun and it was awesome. We then went back home and after changing we went to bed. As we were cuddling I said "I have something for you ". "what is it love " I quickly got off his lap before fetching it. It was a thin long box with a ribbon wrapped fancyly around.

"this is for you " I said handing it to him. He opened the it and looked at me with a teary smile. "thank you so much baby " he said crying tears of joy. I got him a necklace with diamonds and some personalized small details . That necklace was small and fragile looking but it cost an arm and a leg. "Do you like it ". "yes I do " he said before kissing me. "today you've tuned me into a cry baby" I laughed at his statement. "it's okay cause you look cute when you cry "he smiled at me.

After kissing lovingly we went to bed. I'm so glad Victor wasn't one of those man who believe in being an alpha male and partake in toxic masculinity. He's not afraid to be vulnerable in front of me and he treats me so well. I just hope this never ends. The joy he makes me feel is out of this world and I want us to be like this forever.

Breakfast ❤️

Breakfast ❤️

Beach ❤️

Dinner ❤️

Dinner ❤️

Necklace ❤️

Necklace ❤️