Luke Sick

A/N: Thanks to @Hemmo--5sos for requesting this.I decided to make this fetus 5sos, even though it wasn't part of the request. Full of sarcasm btw 😁.

Luke's POV
I rolled over to check my bedside clock. 2:32 AM. Fantastic. I could feel my throat burning, stomach churning and a small migraine swimming at the back of my head. I coughed, deciding that there was only one cure for this terrible disease I seemed to have contracted overnight.

"Mum!" I tried to yell, but it came out as a pathetic whisper. "Help, I'm sick!" I cried out again. At this rate the only things that could hear me were my bed sheets.

Realising I was getting nowhere trying (and failing) to shout, I pushed myself out of bed, out of my room and into the cold of the landing area. I observed Ben and Jack's rooms, the bathroom and finally, the master. I felt like a petty baby going to mum and dad for help in the night because I felt a bit off, but I wanted cuddles, and my brothers would just tease me. I shuffled quietly across the carpet, starting to feel slightly dizzy, feeling like I'd been stood for hours on end.

I felt like I had knocked on mum and dad's door with such brute force I swear I thought my knuckles stung, when in reality I'd barely tickled the painted wood.

It seems, my parents must have super-sonic hearing though, as I hear a groan, some ruffling of sheets, quiet footsteps and a sigh before the door is pulled abruptly open by my father. He looks at my face, trying to work out which son I am with the dodgy early morning light and his fuzzy just-woke-up eyesight.

"Luke? What's the matter, it's not even 3 AM."

"D-d-dad," I croak out. Oh dear, I can feel my voice breaking as well, this isn't good. Ben and Jack are going to have a field day with their "sick little brother" when they wake up. "Idon'tfeelwellatall," I blurt out before bursting into tears. My small-ish headache has turned into a full-on migraine, so bad I think I might throw up. My throat is raw and I think my nose is running, but I'm not entirely sure because my whole body is going numb I'm so cold.

"Come in, son. Don't cry," dad turns around and tries to lead me into the bedroom, but I'm frozen just outside the doorway. By now I'm bawling so hard I'm practically screaming, hot tears spilling down my face and soaking my precious penguin pyjamas from the neck line downwards.
A door behind me is wrenched open, revealing my oldest brother, Ben.
"What on earth is all this racket! I'm trying to sleep here!" His anger just makes me cry harder and I feel my stomach lurch. I gag so hard my whole body heels forward and dad puts his arms out to stop me from falling to the floor.

"Luke's sick, Ben. Stop being insensitive," Dad countered. Ben huffed and went back into his room, slamming the door as he went. Then, Jack's door opened, and he looked at me, heaving in dad's arms, instantly appearing worried. I feel someone else stand beside me and I know straight away its Mum.

"Lukey, sweetie. Sit down. Andrew, put him on the ground, lean him against the wall."

Dad does what Mum told him to, and Jack rushed over.

"You okay, buddy?" He askes me calmly. I shake my head and rush out "Idon'tfeelgoodimgonnabesickonyou."
I can't take it any more, and I promptly throw up all over myself, Mum and Jack. Dad seems secretly impressed with me that I managed to miss him.
"You feel a bit better, baby?" Mum smiles, somehow not caring that she is covered in the vomit of her 15 year old son. I nod pathetically, even though it's not true. I then rather quickly pass out, dizziness and dehydration taking control of my body.

----------------------------------------------
(Still Luke's POV)
I next wake up with four familiar faces surrounding me. Mum, Ashton, Mikey, Cal. Wait- what?! What are the boys doing in my bedroom?

"Morning sleepyhead," Michael smirks. Ashton smacks him lightly over the head.

"How are you? Liz told me you felt pretty bad last night," Ashton looked concerned, and concerned Ashton is protective Ashton, and protective Ashton is I-won't-let-you-out-of-my-sight-unless-you-have-you-pee-until-you're-100%-better Ashton. I look at Calum for help, but he just shrugs. Useless bassist.
I sit up quickly, hoping to prove I am 100% better to Ashton, despite being far from it. Karma has better ideas though, and I am sick all over my favourite penguin bed sheets. This is gonna be a long day.