Christmas Shopping-❄️

This one is for @geekreader100.
I wasn't sure if you wanted a girlfriend in or not, so I left it out because I suck at writing with extra characters.
xx

Calum's POV:

I trudged around the mall with the rest of the band, trying to find Christmas presents. I'm not sure how long we'd been there, but it was far too long for my liking. Not having bought much, I was bored out of my mind and I kept feeling really dizzy in uneven waves. One time, outside Pulp, I swayed right into Luke, but brushed it off as losing my balance and carried on. He didn't notice I was sweating.

We turned another corner and Ashton yelped at the sight of a stationary shop, hurriedly claiming that there was something his little sister wanted from there, running inside. He bought the thing and rushed back out of the shop, he was beaming as Michael clapped him on the back for no reason.

"She's gonna fucking love me!" Ash beamed and slotted back into our line.

"She better, we've been here for hours!" I groaned and stomped my feet playfully. We roamed around the shopping centre for another half an hour before I complained again. I was starting to feel dizzy and lightheaded from the lack of rest or food, so trekking around a mall probably wasn't the best idea.

"G-guys, let's go home now, please?" I groaned and stopped in my tracks. Bending over slightly. A few black spots started running around my vision, all hell breaking loose, the kind with little grey outlines and distorted shapes. Before I knew it, my left knee buckled, followed swiftly by my right, and I was on the floor, panting heavily.

The other boys rushed to help me stand, shoving water bottles in my face and apologising repeatedly.

"I-I'm fine... Sit, I need to..." I was confused and shaky, Luke and Michael were holding me up as Ashton held our bags and cracked open a water bottle for me. "Let me sit."

-

"We're sorry, Cal," Ash sighs as we get inside our house, placing the shopping bags in the table.

"Yeah, we should've listened to you, mate," Michael scratched the back of his neck awkwardly while I eased myself into a bar stool and Luke stood there, staring at the floor and blushing. He mumbled something incredibly incoherent, and I assumed it was an apology. Michael clapped his hands together and rubbed them mischievously. "Now, who's up for pizza?"