Lashton

First of all I just want to say thank you soooooooo much for 2k! It's not much to some people but I'm grateful for every single one of you. I've 'met' two people in particular that I'd really like to mention so here goes.

sosy_luke because I love her writing and she's been really nice to me. If you could go check out her sickfics and vote and comment so she updates that would be awesome!

chantelxclifford because I love her requests and we share an undying love for Michael Clifford. She's also been really nice to me and just yeah...

I wrote this when I first got 2k but I might be posting it later just so you know I'm not ignoring you guys!! Sorry it takes me forever to upload sometimes
(contains boy boy) xx

Ashton POV:

I woke at around 10 AM on Saturday morning. I thought back to last night with Luke. Hands everywhere, moans filling the house, sweaty hair and Luke pounding into me at a fast rate as I gripped the headboard. Yes, Luke tops. Deal with it. 

I hear coughing and the sound of something splashing in the en-suite. Luke groans from the bathroom and whimpers, "Ashton wake up, I need you."  I sit up and throw the sheets back, noticing that I'm not wearing anything. I rush around the room, scavenging for boxers, and in the end settle for a pair of Luke's, the ones he was wearing last night, which have a large sticky stain on the inside at the front. Luke gags and throws up again, at least six times over.

"I'm coming Lukey! Hold on! I grab a bottle from my bedside table, but throw it away and rush into the bathroom upon realising I had emptied it in the early hours of this morning.

Luke is kneeled in front of the toilet, wearing my oversized sweater, that only cuts off halfway down his thighs. It's like a dress. His hair is all over the place and I just want to run my hands through it until the headache he will inevitably get goes away. I hear him start crying and throw myself at him, rocking his vulnerable frame back and forth.

"Shhhhh, shhhhhh. You done penguin?"

"No! I'm going to throw up!" Luke panics and I rub his back in circles. "Ashton! I'm going to be sick again! Stop it!" He flicks my hand from his back and I sigh a little. Sick Luke is moody Luke. My boyfriend gags and is sick again, before leaning back into me. He breathes out heavily and I flush the toilet.

"Sorry for snapping, babe. I just don't feel good. I'm really sor- oh shit!"
*BLUEARGHHH*
Luke lets out a horrible combination of a gag, heave, hiccup, cough and gasp all in one as he's sick all over himself. The smell that lingers in the room from his last bout is making me feel sick, but this sends me over the edge. I throw up a little in my mouth, struggling not to add considerably to the puddle in Luke's lap. "Babe? You okay? I'm making you feel gross, aren't I?"

I nod and grab some toilet paper to dab at Luke's lap. Once my boyfriend is sufficiently clean, we brush our teeth and head back into bed. After a few minutes, my phone rings quietly. Without checking the caller ID, I sit up and answer the call, Luke shuffling his head into my lap as I stroke his hair comfortingly.

"Hey Ash!"

Michael, definitely Michael. "Hi, what's the problem?"

"Why would you think there was a problem?" I can practically hear Michael scratching his head in confusion.

"It's just, you don't generally call me at 11:30 AM on a Saturday."

"Can't I just call one of my best friends? Spur of the moment or some shit like that?"

"It's just, Luke's been throwing up, and I kinda feel weird because the smell was awful. I just wanna sleep now, sorry dude."

"Man, that sucks. Me and Calum'll come over and make you feel better, kay? Or do you just wanna be left alone?"

My stomach is killing me now, and I think I might be making my own displeasuring trip to the bathroom soon, much like Luke's earlier escapade. I groan down the line and cough once or twice, then croak in a tired manner. "Come over, I can't do this on my own."

With that, I hang up and set my phone down, looking at Luke, who still lies in my lap. "Mikey and Cal are coming over?" He whispers. "Yeah, they're gonna take care of us."

We fall asleep for a while, but are awoken by Malum nearly knocking the door down in what they claim is a 'grand entrance'. Fucking idiots. They take one look at the scene of our bedroom and I see it through an outsider's eyes for the first time. I thought it was just out general mess, but boy was I wrong.

There's a used condom lying in the centre of the room. My skinny jean and boxers draped over a chair, Luke's Misfits shirt is hanging off the headboard along with his socks. There's a small pile in the corner, on top of which is the empty condom packet. Great.

"Woah, get kinky last night?" Calum says, lifting the condom warily between his fingers. He looks disgusted upon noticing the sticky substance within it.
"Shut it Cal, I don't have time fo- fuck!"
Luke jumps up mid-sentence and speeds to the bathroom, not making it and puking all over the carpet and tiles. I start to stand, but Michael pushes me back down into bed.

"Stay there. I got him," Michael makes his way over to the bathroom and steps warily over the gross puddle. My throat is sore and my head is killing. I just want to sleep but it hurts to close my eyes. Calum sits on the edge of the bed and strokes my hair until I feel my eyelids drooping, and the bed dipping beside me. Luke wraps his arms around my torso as I cuddle into him, the sheets long ago abandoned. I can feel heat radiating off of him, but we shiver in complete synchronicity. Michael falls asleep in a desk chair, and I think Calum is trudging around the room, grudgingly collecting our discarded clothes and folding them.

-

Luke's POV:

I wake up and the room is entirely dark. I hear Ashton snoring nasally in my weak arms, Malum chatting in a whisper. Sitting up slowly, I look around the room, spotting my two friends perched on the window sill, laughing quietly at something. My boyfriend jerks awake at the loss of my touch, and I feel a bit bad for moving.

"Mmmmm... What time is it?" Ash groans and rubs his beautiful eyes.

"Eight thirty," Mikey replies bluntly. "We should get going."

I clear my throat and wave a little as the pair exit the room, a chorus of 'bye's leaving their lips. I get pulled back into bed by Ashton just seconds later. "Love you babe..." He mutters sleepily.

"Love you too, sleep well," I snuggle into him and we fall asleep peacefully in each other's arms, safe and protected.