Ashton's Mistake

Not a request, just a thing.
Ik Brashton is over, but I thought they were cute so this is just a 'what if'.
xx

Christmas 2020:

Bryana rolled over in bed with her eyes shut, hearing children screaming outside as they engaged in fierce snowball wars. She smiled a little, twirling the promise ring around her finger and sighing contentedly.

"One day, I'd like to have a kid. Maybe a little boy, so he'd be just like you," Bryana turned over again and opened her eyes, expecting to see Ashton laid next to her. He wasn't there. "Ash? Are you in the bathroom?" She called.

Instead of a reply, the door creaked open and Ash stood in the doorway between the hallway and the bedroom. He had his arms wrapped around his stomach and his head hung low.

"Honey, you know that laundry basket in the kitchen?" He stumbled over to the bed and climbed sleepily over his girlfriend's body, collapsing on top of her legs. Ashton hauled himself under the covers, and now that he was closer, Bryana could see that his noses be cheeks were red as roses.

The blonde woman hummed in response. "The fancy one your mum got us or the old one?" Bryana liked Ann's laundry basket because it matched the colour scheme of the house.

"Fancy," Ashton closed his eyes.

"Well, what about it?" Bryana pinched Ashton's cheek when he started to fall asleep.

"I-I... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He burst out crying, hot tears hitting the sheets. Bryana engulfed him in a hug.

"Didn't mean to what? What didn't you mean to do?" She soothed him, rubbing his back.

"I just felt weird so I went downstairs and to get water but then... Ithrewupinit!" He started crying again.

"English, please... Or Australian, whatever you wanna call it," She giggled.

"I threw up in your laundry basket..." Ash blushed.

"Aw, it's okay. We'll get a new one. "

"Good, 'cause we need one now."