Sleepovers- ❄️

For @athousanqlives

xx

It was the 3rd of December, and 5 Seconds of Summer were having a junk food/video game/Netflix binge sleepover. Currently halfway through a season of HIMYM (Luke's choice, obviously), Calum felt a strange rumble in his stomach. He sat through the uncomfortable feeling, not wanting to complain and ruin the evening.

"Ugh... I think I'm stuffed..." Luke groaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.  Michael punched him playfully in the stomach, so his head shot back up and he puffed out a breath nobody realised he was holding in.

"Not yet, buddy!" Michael reached forwards and passed him another slice of pizza, stuffing it into Luke's mouth when he didn't do it himself. Luke coughed, so Ashton lunged forward and grabbed a bit of tissue, thrusting it under Luke's mouth as he spat. The three boys laughed as Ashton deposited the waste in the bin, but the sight made Calum's stomach convulse.

"G-guys..." Luke, Michael and Ashton all turned to him slowly, ominously, like creepy dolls turning to watch a character in a creepy movie.

Then it happened. Calum projectile vomited across all the remains of their precious food, and the boys flinched at first but then rushed to help him. They patted his mouth with their sweater sleeves as he shook and cried in their arms.

"Mate, why didn't you say?" Ashton rubs his back. Calum didn't reply, he felt too nauseous. "Sleep, we can clean up."

And so Calum trudged up the stairs shamefully, passing out in his bed while the boys cleaned his impromptu mess. It seems the sleepover hadn't quite gone to plan...

Sorry these Christmas ones have been short... But it's the 1st of December, so Christmas can properly begin!!

Please keep voting and commenting feedback!

xx