Snowball Fights With 5SOS- ❄️

I'm really sorry but I forgot who this was for... Don't kill me pls?
If this one was yours, comment and I'll fix it.
Shoutout to darlingwellbeokay for kicking butt at her athletics competition.

xx

Michael: Snow.

I love it.

I love it so much that when it started settling in the small 'garden' outside mine and Luke's apartment building, I just had to get out there and mess around in it. Only wearing a shirt, obviously. Luke was wrapped up all warm and cosy in about seven various types of clothing, but I wanted to feel the snow. Like, really experience the snow. I wanted to feel it in my skin and get it in my hair.

Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

You see, Luke and I were frolicking around in the winter wonderland (actually a bit of crappy fake grass in the middle of the car park with a depressing excuse for a garden gnome lying on its back on the top of an upturned bucket), when that stupid gnome knocked me down.

Luke: Uh, Michael, that's not quite how the story went.

Michael: Okay, okay. I slipped. There. I said it. Happy now?

Luke: Wow, being sick sure makes you moody, huh?

Michael: You didn't have to tell them I got sick, you dickhead!!

Luke: And you got sick because...

Michael: I wasn't wearing enough layers. They get it, I'm a human. Not an onion. Now, on with the story.

We came inside, and I was really cold. So I wrapped up in a blanket, Luke brought me hot chocolate and a heating pad for my sore hip. The cocoa was creamy and smooth, but at the bottom there was a little lump of the powder that hadn't quite dissolved yet. I swallowed it anyway. Luke held me tight, kissing my cheek and playing with my now dribbling nose. Call us what you want, I don't even know what we are. Couple, best friends, partners, boyfriends...

We ended up on the floor in a heap playing FIFA. No surprise really. But as Luke massaged my sore skin at the end of the night and brought me tissues the next day when I was too bunged up to talk well, that I had definitely chosen the right day to get hit by that flying gnome.

Luke: Hey, you f-

Michael: Shut up, Luke!