Too British To Care

I'm going to do a Q&A!!!

If you want to ask a question, put it on this 'update' and I'll answer it next Monday!

That's kinda it...

I'm gonna delete the other random posts with all my social media on it and the thank yous so here's one that will stay up eternally.

THANK YOUS:

You, yeah, you: Thank you so much for reading my crazy writing! Stay strong, you know it's gonna get better!!
(😉😏)

Lexie darlingwellbeokay : Oh my god I love you so much you're so kind and sweet and the fact that we're actually just a little bit too British to care about it when people correct out proper English spelling to American spelling makes me want to talk to you all day long! Thank you for helping me on the days when I break down, when I'm stressed, or when I'm just plain depressed. We're internet friend goals. Darling, we'll be okay. Keep smoob smiling!

To Kylee, the girl who kiked me:
Yep, I still think about you. I hope your mum (or mom, however you want to spell it!) is okay, and I hope you're feeling good. Chin up, honey!

chantelxclifford : I absolutely adore your writing, I loved Green Tea and Pastries. I'm just too much of a scaredy-cat to say it!
Keep up the good work!

sosy_luke : The reason I started publishing my stuff. Phenomenal, great stuff. A M A Z I N G! I actually screamed when I thought you updated on Friday? Was it Friday?

3mfanfic : Yo, I hope you're okay. We haven't talked in forever. Have a great time in calculus! (I remember you said something about Calculus once)

To anyone with shitty parents: I'm probably younger than you, but I'm ordering in whatever you want tonight, and I'm gonna let you have friends over every other weekend. If you think you don't have friends, you have me. Eat up, it's movie night!

To the person who has no idea what they're reading: Hey! How you doing? (Friends reference intended) I swear this isn't just a book of author's notes. Bear with me.

To the person thinking 'It's my birthday, get it over with!': HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you enjoy your year of being whatever age you are as of today.

THAT'S ACTUALLY IT.

Just in case I don't post in time. Happy Diwali to you guys!!

Send in questions for the Q&A, and I'll start writing them down.

I LOVE YOU ALL!