Michael Food Poisoning

A/N: thanks to chantelxclifford  for requesting this one! Hope this is what you wanted, I tried my best 😁. xx

-
Michael's POV:

"MICHAEL!" Calum yelled through the bus, "MICHAEL GET YOUR LAZY ASS IN HERE WE'RE GOING FOR FOOD!"

I unplugged my phone and stuffed it in my back pocket, grabbing my jacket as I left the back room. As I passed the bunks, I saw Luke rummaging around in his sheets, looking for something.

"Mikey, can you help me find my phone?"

"Yeah, sure. We better be quick though 'cause Cal'll start bitching again," I laugh quietly, and Luke turns round and grins at me.

"Doesn't matter, I found it," he stands from his squatting position and we walk into the kitchenette together. Ashton is sat on the counter, scrolling through Twitter, while Calum paces up and down the small space angrily.

"What the fuck took you so long?!"

"Calm down, Calum," Ashton looks up and puts his phone in his pocket, " Let's go before he explodes."

We all chuckle a little, and even Calum smiles a bit, exiting the stuffy tour bus and entering a dark car park in the centre of Leeds. Ashton finds a map and eventually leads us to a small backstreet full of restaurants and shops.

"What do you guys fancy? There's Chinese, fish and chips, Lebanese, Italian-"

"PIZZA!" I roar at the sound of my favourite type of food. Luke looks excited, and Calum nods a little, so we head inside a tiny red restaurant with a little Italian flag above the door.

-

When our food arrives, I see that my pizza is quite small, so I finish it all, despite an odd aftertaste I'm left with following every bite. The other guys all had pasta, and there didn't appear to be anything wrong with it.

We pay, and leave the restaurant, but by now my stomach feels a little unsettled but I think I'll be fine. I think.  When we get back to the car park, there's a small group of girls waiting near the entrance. I say hi to most of them, but one girl with dark skin and purple hair stands behind the group, taking pictures of her friends. She smiles at me and pushes a few bits of hair behind her ear nervously. I'm about to ask her name when my stomach twists violently and I lurch forward, gagging harshly.

"Woah! Are you okay?!" She panics a bit, and fiddles with something by her ear.

"Um, sorry... I ate some bad pizza I think..." I don't fully trust myself to speak with out gagging again.

"It's okay, are you sure you're okay?"

I was about to answer when I feel the contents of my stomach sloshing around inside me, beads of sweat appearing on my forehead as I stress. The girl is fiddling with her ear again, but she gives up and pulls something that reminds me of an in-ear out, stuffing it in her pocket.

"Hearing aids suck, they're really conf-" I cut her off as I lean over and vomit all over the pavement. I close my eyes and I spit again, coughing up some more of the vile substance. She pats my back and I can feel her shaking with worry.

"Guys!"

"Yeah?"Another girl shouts over her shoulder, "EW! HE'S PUKING!"

The rest of my band rush over to me, Luke helping me stand, Ashton using his sweater to wipe sick from my mouth and Calum holding my hair out of my face.

"Sorry girls, looks like we better get this sicky inside," Calum laughs a little,"Nice meeting you though."

The girls say goodbye and wave, running down the street, still buzzing.