Michael by Ashton

Ashton's POV

Michael played with my hair, twirling the individual curls around his fingers and looking straight past me with glossy eyes. I rub his back as we lay in bed, the sheets wrapping us so we look like conjoined mermaid brothers. Yeah, that can be a real thing now.

I study his stubble, which he refuses to shave because it's 'manly' and he likes it. So what if the fans tell him to shave it. I think it's sexy as fuck. I rub his tummy in slow circles, patting his arm with my other hand.

"You feeling better?" I whisper.

"Yeah... I guess," Michael's voice is croaky and his words are fuzzy around the edges.

I think about his hair and his eyes and his soft, cuddly body pressed up against my skin in the dead of night. His fluffy chest hair, his thick fingers and his round body, so loveable and warm, so soft and plush. I love his skill when he plays guitar, and I love watching him jump around on stage and tell into the microphone. I love seeing him take pictures with fans and being able to hold him close to me at photoshoots ever since people found out about us. I love it when he's gets all hot and sweaty when he's sick and stubborn and won't let me get rid of his blanket.

I mean, I hate it when he's sick but he look so damn cute.

"Ashy?"

"Yeah?"

"I really, really love you. And thanks for taking care of me while I'm sick."

My eyes well up with tears of joy.

"You're welcome Mikey. I love you too, so much. You're so cute."

"I don't wanna be cute! I wanna be man- *cough* I wanna be- *cough*. Ugh... I wanna be manly..."

I chuckle quietly until I end up snorting like an overgrown pig. Oh, God... What has this boy don't me to me?