Chapter 1: Harry

A/N- Heyy everyone who have decided to read this! I stopped making 1D fanfic, until I saw that was really what people read that I made. The first chapters describe the boys and their Dark sides of their life and why their going to the boarding school. I hope you like it! Comment, fan, and vote! :)

Harry

Harry was leaving a party when he decided to see if he had any texts from before time. He saw he had one from his mum, telling him to bring his arse home now. "Fuck my life." he said as he walked the empty alleyways of Cheshire, England. Once he got home, Harry crepted into the house. "Where have you been at this time?" Harry heard down the flight of stairs of his parents house. "I just came back from a party, why?" "Your coming back from a party at this time of night? Harry's mother stared immensely at him. Come here Harry." his mother said with an angered tone. Looking into his eyes, she could see that he was up to his old antics again. "I thought you stopped with this Harry." "It's hard to when life around you won't calm the fuck down." "Dont talk to me like that! I'm still your mother." Harry knew what his mum was talking about. His blood shot eyes showed he was still doing drugs. Not just the regular marajuanna either. Drugs such as cocain and heroine. Harry could care less about what other people thought of him. Being kicked out of all the schools he once was in, his parents didnt know what else to do with him except tolerate his wrong doings. His mother had enough of it. She wasnt going to just let her son die because he didnt give a fuck about his life. Harry did care about his life actually. It's just once his father dying made him feel so alone at times. The person leaving him was the person he thought would always be their for him in the end. After his fathers funeral, his mother soon remaried. This didnt go well with Harry at all. All Harry did was wonder how could his mother just move on so fast from his father. It angered him to the point he started to act out in every possible way he could. If it meant using drugs, fighting in school, and back talking his parents, Harry had did it. Harry didnt care. The once known sweet Harry that worked in Cheshire dissapeared. Everyone soon saw the changes in him. People began to talk about him, but also his family. Making Harry even more angrier when someone said something about his father. Soon he quit his job at the bakery and started to hang out with a peculiar group of friends. Using drugs was now a daily usage for the eighteen year old. He was out of control now, and his mother had enough of it. "If you dont mind, I'm going to sleep now." Harry said while walking up towards his room. His mother did the same, retreating back to her own room. Glancing around seeing her new husband sleeping away. She noticed that her jewerly box was opened. As she closed it back, the earings her late husband had given her were gone. "I know he couldnt have done this. Harry wouldnt have pushed it this far. It cant be, he cant be! Harry, Harry, Harry!" He heard as his mother ran up the stairs like a maniac. "What do you want now?" "Did you pawn your fathers earings he gave me for your drug money!?" tears getting ready to pierce out her eyes, as she looked to see Harry with only a smirk. "If I did, so what. Its like not you would have cared." His mothers anger was building up. Her fists just clenching together. Harry then felt a huge sting reach and spread over his face. His mother had never ever hit him. The anger in the room was building up between the two. "What the fuck was that for!" He yelled at her! His emerald green eyes turning a dark shade. "I'm done with you! I cant take this anymore! Your leaving in two days to go to Lincoln's Boarding School." "The hell i'm not! I'm eighteen and can make my own decisions." "Well your a minor until twenty-one." Harry raised a hand to hit his mother, but a stern, yet sturdy hand held his high as it could to block him. "Your going and thats final. Harry I have never seen you so careless about not only yourself, but to your family. Look what you have done to your mum." Harry looked over to see his mother crying a waterfall as it seemed. "Did I do all of this?" Harry asked his step father. Which was still holding his hands to block the furious Harry from doing any harm towards anything. Harry's anger died down and went to the pain he had been hiding for so long. "I didnt mean to. I'm sorry mu- "Save it, i'm done with you." his mother left the room to go back and cry inside of her own. "Harry, this isnt you. I know that for a fact. Let the old back you come back. Please do it for not only your family, but for your own well being." Once Harry's step father left, Harry jumped onto his bed for to mourn on what he had done. "This isnt me. I just dont know how to feel anymore." were his last words before he fell asleep for the night.

A/N-I hope this was good! The next chapter will have two or three of the boys lives before they move into the boarding school. Thanks for reading! :)