Chapter 21: Let Me Fix You

A/N- Well I'm almost at 2.7k reads. I want to thank you all for reading my story. You have no idea on how much it means to me. I love you all! :)

Louis Pov

"So is the reason your here because your gay?" Harry said for everyone to hear. I couldn't believe he said that! Everyone's eyes were on me. I guess he wasn't the only one that wanted the answer. "W-well you s-see." "C'mon Lou, tell the truth." Harry said while chuckling. "I got up from the couch. "You think it's funny Harry? I tell you a little bit about me and you try to use it against me. You know what, for hating you, I blame myself. Your not worth my time." I said as I got up. I ran outside of the cabin. "Louis wait!" I heard Niall screech out. I slammed the door shut to the cabin. The weather outside was cold, but I didn't even care. Harry broke a whole level of trust in there and I didn't want to even see his face.

Niall's Pov

The rage was building up. I could feel the anger in my veins just flowing through me like crazy. "How could you do that Harry?!" I screamed to the capacity of my lungs while standing off the couch. "What do you mean Niall? I just simply asked Louis a question. It isn't my fault he's too sensitive to play truth or dare." No matter how serious Harry was trying to be, I could easily tell he was just faking it the whole time. "Don't talk to me." I told him as I ran out the cabin door to look for Louis. As soon as I opened the door, the cold air hit my face. He couldn't be so far, not in this kind of temperature. Glancing around, I just saw trees and woods. Oh my gosh, where is Louis? "Louis, where are you?!" I yelled once. It was complete silence. "Louis it's Niall, I just want to talk!" I yelled out. "Can you stop yelling. I'm up here." I heard Louis. Looking up, he was on top of the cabin. "How did you get up there?" He pointed to this long branched tree. Climbing it, I could see Louis chuckle. Finally sitting on the roof, Louis looked at me. "You looked like you were scared of heights." "I am, but I'll do anything for you." "I'm glad someone will." He said in a not so thrilled tone of voice. We both just sat there. It was silent between us, but it was a comfortable silence. I took little glances over to see Louis looking out into the stars. His eyes just shimmering in the moonlight. "Y'know, it would be nice if you would tell me what happened down there Lou." He started to shake his head. "I don't know, I just lost it a little." "Well I think everyone saw that, but I want to know why what Harry said hurt you so bad." Louis groaned. "C'mon, just tell me." I said while nudging him. "I just was so shocked to hear Harry say that to you all. Considering it was something he only knew about me. I didn't want everyone to know my parents thought I have some disease." "You have a disease?" "If gay is being a disease Niall, then I'm filled with one." A small year streamed down his right eye. Slowly making its way down his face. "Lou, don't cry because- "Because my parents don't love me. Don't cry because of that? I'm sorry, but it hurts to know that Niall. I've been such a good son to them, but they let something like this tear us apart." "It's their loss of a son. You did right for staying who you are." "I'm being who I am, but at what cost Niall? My whole family? It's just not right. All I want them to do is for them to say they love me, and I don't think I'll ever hear that again from them." Louis sounded so hurt in his voice. I've never really seen this side of him. I scooted over so I could cuddle him in my arms. "It's going to be okay Lou, just don't cry. Your gonna make me cry." I said to get a laugh out of him. It worked too. "This is why I'm with you Niall." "And what is that?" "Your just so sweet to me. I never knew someone that could take all the pain from my heart like you could." Louis looked into my eyes. His were just radiating from the moonlight. They've never been as beautiful. Both of us stared into one another's eyes. Like we were connecting with each other. Our souls just becoming one, rather than us being separate beings. I made the first move. As soon as our lips touched each other, a spark hit my stomach. I couldn't believe I was saying this, but I think I'm in love with Louis. He had so much pain in him. I just wanted to fix him so he could be mine. Louis' tongue licked my lower lip for entrance in my mouth. Without a question I opened my mouth. His back fell on the roof, while our tongues battled for dominance. Louis soon losing the battle. "Let me fix you." I said in between breaths. "Fix what Niall?" Louis said panting. "I want to fix your pain. So you can be mine Lou. I want you and only you." Louis smiled. I haven't seen that in such a long time, it brought happiness to my own face. "Then fix me Niall." He said before reaching up to kiss me again. We both laid there. I was on top caressing every part of his body I could. If Louis didn't think someone loved him, I wanted him to know I at least did.

Liam's Pov

"Where did Niall and Louis go?" Megan said. "I don't know, but they'll be okay." Harry said. He looked as if he didn't even care for their well being at all. "What has happened to you Harry?" I asked him. "Nothing has happened to me." He said while getting up out of his seat. "I'm going to bed you guys, it's getting pretty late. See you all in the morning." Zayn, Megan, and I just looked at each other puzzled. "How can he sleep when we've practically lost Niall and Louis?" Zayn asked. "I don't know, but we all should go outside to look for them." They both agreed and followed me outside. "N-Niall!" We heard Louis moan. We all looked up onto the roof to see Niall on top of Louis. "Is Niall dry humping Louis?" Zayn said. "No, I think that's sex with clothes on." Megan said jokingly. "Well whatever they're doing, we'll leave them be." I told them. All of us quietly walked back into the cabin. "At least we know they're not mad." Megan blurted out. "Believe me, they look far from being angry." I told them. "They'll come in soon, so I'll see you guys in the morning." We all said our goodnights to each other and went to our rooms. Opening the door to my room, I could see Harry already asleep. I just hope Louis won't be mad in the morning about this. Because if he is, Harry and him are going to start World War Three here. And that was something I did not want to be near.

A/N- It's short, but I'll make another chapter soon. I have had writers block for a while, so just be patient. Comment, Fan, Vote, or do all. Whatever you like! :)