Chapter 18: The Car Ride

A/N-I cant believe I reached 2k on this story! Well here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! :)

Niall's Pov

It was pretty late, so most of the dorm was asleep. Louis and I walked down the hallway holding each others hand. Just looking at that boy gave me butterflies in my stomach. He was just so cute! From his sassiness, to his little insecurities about himself. I loved every little bit of him. Which is why I keep questioning myself why Harry came into my room wanting to have sex, or at least try and seduce me. Maybe he had a little crush on me. Who knows, really. We all got outside to see two taxi vans. "Okay, we have two taxi vans. Three of us in each van." Louis said aloud for all of us to hear. "Well Niall, Louis and I should be in one together. What do you say guys?" I heard Harry say. The groups talking volume decreased to an almost mute. "So what do you say Niall? You, Louis, and I in one van?" Harry said while looking at me this time. "Uh, sure Harry." The curly haired boy's eyes sparkled for a second. "Well I guess that means Liam and I will be in the other one." Megan said while grabbing her luggage."Megan, don't forget Zayn." Louis reminded her. "Sorry, but I refuse to be riding with him for god knows how long." She said with such a remorseful tone. "And I don't want to be in the van with Malibu Barbie either!" "Look, didn't I tell you my name was Megan!" "Well I don't like Megan. Barbie fits you better." Zayn said smugly towards Megan. "And a nice foot in the ass would suit you better too!" "You know what Barbie? How bout I- "Enough of it you two! I'm not going to be hearing this the whole ride up to the cabin! Either you two get along, or both of you two stay here." Liam said to them. "Well she started it." Zayn said under his breath. I just looked at the two bickering fools while Harry laughed, encouraging them to say more. "Okay, now that Zayn and Megan have ended their differences for a second, lets get moving to the taxi vans!" Louis said with a clap of excitement. I followed him toward the first van with my suitcase in my hand. Harry close behind me. You could hear Megan and Zayn bickering with each other again while putting there luggage into the van. "Gosh, do those two ever know when to get along?" I asked Louis walking over to the trunk of the van. "Nope, I don't think ever will." He said back. Louis went to go sit in the van, while I lifted up my suitcase to put into the trunk. "Oh, let me get that Niall. Why don't you go sit and relax." Harry said while catching my suitcase before I threw it in the trunk. "Thanks Harry, it means a lot." I said while letting the suitcase go. "No problem, anything for a friend." He said while winking. I don't know what's going on with Harry. For some reason, he just started to get all flirty with me. Maybe it'll be a phase that passes. Yeah, lets just hope that. I jumped in the van, and sat next to Louis. "You know it's going to be a long ride up to the cabin. Maybe a little kissing could make the time go by." Louis said to me. Scooting over to Louis, I put my arm over his shoulders. "I think it just will Lou." Was all I said before our lips collided with each other. Seconds later, we got interrupted. "Whoa there guys, don't want to get all mushy with me in the car! Save it for once we get there!" Harry said while getting into the van. He sat right in between Louis and I. "I think this ride will be fun. Just the three of us guys!" Harry said while looking at Louis and I smiling like a maniac. "I think the ride was a little bit more fun when you were outside, Harry." Louis told him in a pretty rude way. "So I see the sassiness is coming out of you Louis. I like it." "Let me tell you this Harry- "Thats where we all stop talking and all be quiet, okay? Let this trip be fun and not filled with hostility." I said trying to calm Louis and Harry down. Harry was still grinning, while looking at Louis signaled me he just wanted to just rip the smirk off his face. I see this ride was going to be fun for me already.

Louis' Pov

Harry is really starting to annoy the fuck out of me! I don't know why he even wanted to ride with Niall and I the first place. I really would have preferred Liam or Megan. Hell, I would've even chose Zayn over him! Now that I know Harry's going to be here the whole ride, Niall and I will never have a single moment alone to kiss, let alone snog. I wanted to give Harry a piece of my mind, but he was lucky Niall came to his rescue. My phone started to ring. Reading the Caller I.D., it was Liam.