Chapter 24: He Liked It

A/N- Again with another chapter this week. I'm on a role! Haha! Anyways, thanks to the comments of the last chapter. Hope this one doesn't disappoint any of you! :)

Liam's Pov

The sunlight from outside hit my face. It must have been early, because I barely heard any noise from outside the door. I sat up on the bed. "Ow, oh god, my bum is on fire." I said aloud. I tapped Harry's shoulder. "Harry, my bum is on fire right now. I don't know what's happening!" Harry groaned and turn away to the other side of the bed. Seeing he wasn't going to be any help, I got up to go see if any of the others were awake. Before I knew it, a pounding sensation hit my head. It was just excruciating. And if that wasn't bad enough, I felt like I was about to throw up. Opening the door I saw Louis walking down the upstairs. "Why good morning Liam." He said groggily. "Good mor- I ran to the downstairs bathroom. Throwing my mouth in the toilet. Emptying out whatever was in my stomach. Louis ran in with me. "Liam, are you okay?" Finally being able to lift up my head from the toilet, I answered him. "I don't know what's happening with me Louis. My head feels like it's getting pounded by a hammer, my bum is sore as hell, and I can barely feel my legs." Louis looked taken back. I emptied more fluids into the toilet. "What's going on with me Louis?" "Liam, how many shots did you take last night?" Thinking to myself, I wondered the same thing. "I think well over ten." Louis looked at me like I had grown an extra head. "Ten shots of alcohol! Liam, are you mad?! Your probably hung over." "Well that explains the headache and my terrible stomach right now, but why is my bum so sore?" We both looked at each other. "You don't think." "I think so Liam." Louis' fist balled up. He ran out of the bathroom and towards Harry's and I room. "Louis wait, don't do anything!" I stood up and tried to catch my balance before going after Louis. I walked into my room to see Louis stalking over to Harry. "Harry, get up! Get up now!" Louis screamed. Harry's eyes slowly opened and be looked so irritated with Louis. "What the hell do you want?! It's only nine in the morning Lou." "Oh you know exactly what I want! Did you make Liam drunk and force him to have sex with you?" Harry sat up on the bed. A grin rising on his face. "I didn't force him into anything. I remember very clearly Liam was the one yelling at me to fuck him." "Harry, you make me sick. Your so, so evil." "Don't blame me. Liam was the one begging for it last night." Louis looked over to me. "Is this true Liam? Did you and Harry fuck last night?" I didn't want to answer, but I had to. "Yes, yes we did. And to my opinion, I'm glad Harry was the one to take my virginity." Louis and Harry's eyes were about to pop out of their head. "You were a virgin Liam?" Harry asked so concerned. "In fact I was Harry. And might I say, you were wonderful to me." Louis bursted into laughter. "Good luck dealing with a virgin after sex Harry." Louis said leaving the room. "C'mon Liam, your coming with me." I followed Louis pretending to be okay, while the pain in my head just got even more worse with every sound I heard. We were up the stairs and I had walked into the bedroom of Niall and Louis'. "Niall get up. We have to talk to Liam." Niall groaned and covered his face up with a pillow. Louis jumped on the bed. "Niall, this is important. We have to talk about Liam losing his virginity to Harry." The pillow off Niall's face was thrown off the bed. "Liam did what with Harry?!" Niall yelled. "Yes, now get up. Liam, wait here I'm going to get Megan." I went over to lay on the bed while Louis left to walk down the hall.

Louis Pov

I walked by Liam and out the room. I just couldn't believe what Harry and Liam did. Knowing that Liam liked it made this even more disgusting. I slowly opened Megan and Zayn's bedroom door. Glancing around, all I saw were clothes scattered around the room. Megan was on the bed, but the boy on it with her wasn't Zayn. The man looked tall, had porcelain white skin, and was wearing a black leather suit. They both looked passed out, so I decided to leave her be with her new toy. "So lets discuss how this happened Liam." I said as I lay down on the bed with Niall and Liam. Niall and I stared at Liam like maniacs. "Well we got here and things just got hot between us. He was just so caring and daring with me. I couldn't say no even if I wanted to. He was so seductive." "Wow, I didn't know Harry could be so sexy." I said to them. "Out of all people, your the one saying that Louis?!" Niall said laughing. "Enough of this, can I go? I want to go back and lay down." "No, I just have to know one more thing." I heard Niall say. "What is it Niall?" "Was he good in bed and how big was he?" I had no hesitation in smacking him. "What, I just want to know Louis!" I shook my head and watched Liam left our room.

Liam's Pov

Walking down the stairs, I saw Megan hugged up to some man. His porcelain skin radiated in the sunlight from outside. I watched as she kissed him and he left through the door. She watched him get into the taxi. I didn't want her to see me in such a wreck. I smelt like sex. Well smelt like Harry. I felt too weak to take a shower. Instead I went back to bed. Moments later, Harry's arm was over my chest. I cuddled more into him and I felt like he was my missing puzzle piece. This is just too much to think while my head throbbed, my bum was on fire, and my stomach tied up in knots.

Megan's Pov

I watched as Adam left. I met him at Club Sensation and he was so sweet and filled with compassion. I wanted to have sex with him last night, but he told me he didn't want to yet. He wanted us to be in a more better state of mind. At the moment I was pissed off, but now that I think of it, that just showed how much he cared for me. He had gave me his phone number, and I gave him mine. He had made me so happy. It was still early, but I decided to walk into the kitchen and start making breakfast. My mood was at an all time peak. Maybe Adam was more than just a friend for me.

A/N- Well I hope this chapter was good for you all. Comment and vote you guys! School starts soon, so I won't be updating as fast as I usually do. Ugh, fuck school. Anyways, thanks for reading!