Chapter 37: Goodbyes

Whoa, I can't believe I'm over 9,000 reads. This is awesome! Thanks so much for reading. Here's chapter 37 for all you wonderful readers. :)

Louis Pov

The last bell during the last classes had rung, and it was time for me to head back to my room. The thought of knowing why Niall was here played endlessly in my mind. I couldn't believe he hadn't told anyone yet. He was the most quiet out of us, but that didn't matter. The pace of my walking accelerated once I had Dorm D in my sight. "Have you seen Niall?" I asked Harry while walking into our room. He was scrolling up and down on his phone laying on his bed. "No, not since this morning." Damn it, well Niall had to be in his room or something. I shut the door to Harry's and I room to knock on Niall's door. He didn't answer. Where the hell is he? Since Niall wasn't home, I decided to go upstairs to Liam's room.

Going up those steps were no joke. I went to knock on his door. It only took three knocks for Liam to open the door. "Lou, come in." I went over to go sit on his couch. I always loved going in Liam's room. He had the most money out of all of us. Come to think of it, he has to be one of the richest kids in school. "Liam, you don't know by any chance why Niall's here?" Liam took a look at me. "I don't know. Does anyone know?" "I don't think anyone does. Maybe I should go ask him." I got up to leave Liam's room, but Liam's hand on my wrist stopped me. "I don't think you should do that Louis." "Well why not?" "It could be a reason to why Niall hasn't told anyone yet." "I know Liam, but I want to know. I am his boyfriend for pete's sake." Leaving the room, I left Liam standing in the middle of his room. I walked down the breath taking steps to see Niall unlocking his room door. "Niall, wait up!" He stopped what he was doing to look at me. I stopped my tracks once I was in front of him. "Niall, I have to ask you something." "What is it?" "I wanted to know why your here at the school?" Niall's eye contact fled away from my face, and he sped into his room once the door was unlocked. "I can't tell you Louis." I followed him into his room. "What do you mean you can't tell me? We're boyfriends Niall. Don't you think I should know?" "No, it's not important. You don't need to know. Can't we just leave it like that?" Looking at Niall, he was even more pale. Not just that, but he seemed a bit feint and grabbed his stomach. Like he had a terrible pain. "Are you okay Niall?" I was getting concerned for him. "Yes Louis, I am. I always am. Now just leave Louis." Niall went over to me and gently started to push me out of his room. "Niall, what's going on?! Talk to me!" My voice raised to a new high. Something was wrong with Niall. But what was it? I just want to know. "You wouldn't understand. Nobody ever understands." The door was then shut into my face. I was astonished at Niall's actions. I had to get to the bottom of this.

Niall's Pov

The pain in my stomach increased. My head was getting so nauseating. I was used to this, though it felt worse this time. I ran to my bed. Laying on it, I couldn't believe what I did. I pushed Louis away. Would he return to me? A tear feel down my right eye. I pushed everyone away.

Liam......

Harry........

Zayn.......

Megan.......

and Louis......

Would they even love me with knowing what I do to myself? Everybody has a side to them they don't want anyone to know. Please, how can I fix this?! This part of me was such a horrible place to be. It caused so much pain to not only me, but to the others that I truly loved. What did starving myself do to me?

Pain.....

Sorrow.......

Depression......

That's all it gave me. This had to stop. I wanted all of this to end. I didn't want to hurt anyone else anymore in my life. I hurt my brother Greg for fussing with him at home, my parents for being such an odd child, and myself by doing this. I just want them to love me. Why was this so hard? More and more tears fell down my face. Tears that symbolized how hurt I actually was. I was always the one to laugh at everyone's jokes. I had to keep laughing from crying because of how I really felt on the inside. I sat up on my bed. What the fuck was wrong with me?! My hands reached my hair to tug it with huge force. This isn't me! I remember the old me. I used to be so, so

Happy.....

Funny.....

Confident.....

Witty.....

All those things disappeared, and I had no idea why. Why did they just go away. I got up to look into my long mirror hung up on the door. My eyes were bloodshot red from crying, my hair was terrible from trying to rip it out, and my skin was even more pale because of me not eating. This had to end. I didn't want this pain anymore. I went to my bag and grabbed some medications in an orange bottle. I had stole them from my mum before I got to this school. It was halfway empty. "I guess this would be the end. Goodbye." I said aloud before swallowing about fifteen or twenty pills. My vision started to get blurry before I feel hard onto the ground. Goodbye

Mum......

Dad......

Greg.......

Harry......

Liam.....

Zayn.......

Megan......

but most importantly, Louis.......

A/N-This chapter was just crazy. Don't go all ape on me because of what I did with Niall. All you can ask yourself is, will he be alive, or gone in the next chapter? Continue to read and find out! Also, if you haven't yet, add this story to your library. Thanks everyone! :)