Chapter 19: Scretching Can Get You Killed!

A/N-I didn't want keep you all waiting for a new chapter, so here's the next one! :)

Harry's Pov

I woke up unexpectedly when my head got thumped on the door while the driver hit a bump in the road. "Gosh, mine taking it a little easy on the bumps will you?" "Sorry lad, we're almost there." He told me. Laying up from the middle row of seats, I ruffled my hair a bit. Sleeping on this seat wasn't the best planned idea ever made. "Stop Louis!" I heard Niall say laughing. Glancing behind me to the last row of seats, I saw Louis laying on Niall play kissing his neck. "Lou, stop it, your going to wake up Harry." "So what, you like it anyways." I heard Louis whisper to Niall. Seeing Louis say these things to Niall infuriated me. That should be me, not Niall. I tried to think of something. Niall and Louis didn't know I was awake yet. This made it even better. I crepted closer to the driver. "So driver, do you have any idea on what this cabin looks like?" "Uh, yeah mate. I'm a good friend of the family. Kind of one of the only ones Louis told that he was gay." "What? So you mean Louis' family doesn't know he's gay?" "No, of course not. That's why he's here." This driver made my day. That small piece of information was clearly left out of what Louis told me. Now I just had to think of a way to use it against him so I can get rid of Niall. "Are we almost there?" I asked the driver. "Just a couple more minutes." Hearing that bit of information, I lied back down on the middle row seats. "Louis, y-your g-going to wake u-up H-Harry." Niall said in between moans. My fist started to ball up. The more moans I heard from Niall, the more angrier I got with him. Looking out the window, I could see the cabin right ahead, so I popped my head up. "Niall, Louis, the cabins right ahead! Might wanna get up so you can get ready to get out!" I said to them. Just hoping they would get up off from each other. "Harry, why don't you just buzz off." Louis told me. Still kissing Niall's neck. "No, he's right Louis. We should get up." Niall said while looking embarrassed. I guess he didn't want me to watch him and Louis snog. I'm glad he felt that way, because I really didn't want to see them do that at all. "Well kids we're here!" The driver said to us. "Splendid, now we have to get the luggage in the cabin." Louis said laying up. His hair looked a mess, but it was cute to see. I opened the taxi van doors to finally get some fresh air. "Enjoying the air Harry?" Niall asked me jokingly. "Yes, it feels good that I can finally stretch out for a change." Niall went over to the trunk to get his suitcase while I was still standing around. Louis was still sitting in the taxi. Practically falling asleep all over again. A plan struck me. "Niall, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the car ride. Mind helping me stretch?" Niall looked at me again with his questioning look. That didn't stop him most of the time, so I had hope it wouldn't this time. "Sure Harry, what do you want me to do?" Niall said walking over to me. "Okay, stand behind me." I told him. "Okay, what's next?" "Grab my hips." He looked unsure at first, but I assured him it was okay. "C'mon Niall, I'm not going to bite. Unless you want me to." I grinned at him. "What's next Harry?" "Just hold my hips while I bend down" I started bending down without using my knees. Just inching my bum closer to Niall's 'area' . I could just feel him getting a boner already. I thought it was rather funny actually. Maybe seeing how long I could keep him here. Hopefully long enough for Louis to see. His grip got harder on my hips. Which made me get turned on. "Just keep holding Nialler." I told him. "Don't worry I will."

Liam's Pov

I was sleeping so peacefully. Megan just felt so warm to me. She was a good listener, I tell you that. "Liam, Liam, Liam!" I heard someone say before a hand smacked my head. "Ouch, what was that for Zayn?!" "You and Barbie need to wake up! We're finally here!" Blinking my eyes to get the sleep out, I saw the van had stopped. I tapped Megan gently to wake her up. She was still cuddled up on my chest. Almost like a kitten. "Megan, it's time to get up. We're at the cabin." "Just five more minutes." She said while covering her face into my arm. I thought it was rather cute while Zayn looked rather disgusted. "Wake up bitch! I'm ready to get out the van and your ass is blocking the door!" Zayn said while shaking her crazily. "Zayn, what was that for?!?" Megan said pissed off. "To wake you up. Now get out of the way." Zayn said while crawling over her. "Ugh, what the hell Zayn?! Move your ass out of my face!" Megan said kicking Zayn's bum out the way. "Watch it bitch!" He said yelling at her while pointing his finger at Megan. These two just don't quit.

Zayn's Pov

I was yelling at Megan to only glance at my right. "What are you staring at Zayn?" I heard Liam say to me. Liam and Megan got out of the van to look at what I was staring at. "Oh my gosh, is that Harry and Niall?!?" Liam said aloud. "Yeah, and it looks like Niall's giving it to Harry good huh?" "Ugh, your so disgusting Zayn!" "Shut it Megan." Harry looked over toward us. "Oh hey guys! Niall's just helping me stretch." Harry yelled to us. "It looks like more than that." I whispered under my breath. Liam looked so worried. "Oh god, what if Louis see's- "What the hell are you two doing?!?" I heard Louis yell so loud that my ears popped. This can't be good.

A/N-It's a short chapter, but I'll update again really soon! Comment who your fav in the story is so far! I would love to hear who you like the best! Thanks! :)