Chapter 6: The Bathroom

A/N-Im back again! Surprised to see me update two days in a row!? This story was just too good for me to not do that! Well here's another update for all those people who have liked every chapter! Your the ones that keep me going! Enjoy! ;)

Harry's Pov

My phone alarm rung, shaking on the small bed stand I had it on. I rubbed my eyes to see Louis still asound alseep. Once I got out of bed, I snook over to Louis' and just stared at him. He was a very peaceful sleeper. So deep in his sleep that he didn't even hear me creep over right beside him. "Louis, its time to get up for school." All he did was moan. Signaling me that he wanted me to just leave him alone. "C'mon Louis, get up or you'll be late. I'm actually being nice to you for a change, and you choose not to listen." "Give me twenty-five more minutes Harry." He mumbled under his pillow. I agreed and went over to my suitcase to grab out a wash cloth, soap bar, towel, and flip flops. The whole dorm had to share a bathroom down the hall from our room. It was still kind of early, so I was hoping nobody would be in yet. Opening the door, I saw nobody in the bathroom. It had about fifteen showers with small clear blockades in between them. Carefully taking off all my clothes and setting them off on the bench, I cut one of the showers on and let the steamy water run down my chest down to my feet. The minutes passed by and I forgot all about waking Louis up! I hurried to stop the water and wrapped a towel around my wet body. When I opened the door to the bathroom, I could see most of the dorm from upstairs and downstairs making there way to the showers. Louis Is going to kill me if he's late for his first day of class! Slowly creeping into our room, Louis was still asleep. I noticed he has on some very fitted shorts on. He must have put those on during the night. "Louis, its time to get up." All he did was moan. "Five more minutes Harry." "No, you'll have to get up now or you'll be late!" Louis did nothing, but lay on his face and sleep. "Maybe this will wake you up." I dug my finger into Louis' butt. In a play way, not too sexual. Or so I thought. "Ow Harry, get your finger out of my bum! You've went past the friend zone already!" Louis finally turned over with a smile. We both just giggled with each other. This was really the first time the two of us weren't yelling and fussing at each other. "Now will you get up and get ready?" I said in a tired tone. "Sure, I'll be glad to." Louis got up off his bed in a pretty sassy and high mantinence way. I had to go put some clothes on, so I went over to my side of the room to do so. When I pulled my towel, all I could hear was Louis' voice. "Whoa! Nice bum their Harry! Didn't know you were that comfortable being around me." "I was comfortable being around you as soon as I practically shoved my whole finger up your bum." I said with a smirk. Louis got up and grabbed the same materials I did for to go and take a shower. "Be back in a few." he said rushing out of the room. That boy is crazy with a capital c.

Niall's Pov

I decided to take forever to leave my room for to go take a shower. I didn't want nobody to see all my ribs and bones. Sure I didn't look anorexic, but my ribs sticking out of my stomach didnt help. When I opened my dorm door, the perfect bummed boy from earlier appeared to be leaving his room also to take a shower. I walked slowly behind him and just stared directly at his bum in those completely fitted shorts. His tan skin and messy hair just made him so attractive to look at. Ugh, get over yourself Niall. Your here for your eating disorder not to look at your hot dorm mates. Before I noticed, I accidentally bumped into the tanned lad. "Im so sorry! Wasn't paying attention." The tanned skinned boy just laughed. "it's okay mate, my name's Louis, what's yours?" I just stood there stuttering. Trying to say my name to Louis. Dang it, what was my name!?

A/N-A little bit of Larry fluff in this chapter! Sorry for using Louis as the boy toy that everyone wants (except for Zayn). Stay tuned for more chapters! Message me if you prefer a certain bromance to happen and I might just make it happen! Thanks for reading!