Chapter 36: Tired

A/N-Hello wonderful readers! Behold, here's another chapter. I hope you like it! :D

Niall's Pov

I woke up feeling nauseated. I hadn't eaten since Megan told me I was getting quite hefty yesterday. Things like that made me feel so low. Lower than a person can ever feel or get. My self esteem was like a roller coaster that I couldn't control. No matter how many times I tried to, it seemed like the others around me controlled it the most. Till the point I just let go and let them takeover my life with words that scarred me emotionally. My alarm went on and on till I got tired of hearing it. Shutting it off angrily, I got out of my bed and walked towards my door mirror. Looking into the mirror, I could see my appearance. The ruffled bed head blond hair, tired looking blue eyes, pale porcelain skin, and my lanky shoulders all were my visuals of myself. This was me. I couldn't change who I was, but I sure could change that number on the scale. Today I would be starting to not eat anymore. A grin rose to my face. Some people just didn't get it. To others, having that feeling of not eating felt good. From the stinging pain you receive to your chest, all the way to the feeling of feinting, it all felt good to me. No I didn't enjoy it, but those symptoms showed I would be losing weight soon. With a groan, I picked out my clothes for school today. I decided on a Yellow Polo, White Skinny Jeans, and some Yellow Supras. I did and tried so many things for my appearances to look well. My mum didn't understand. She did try her best too. My dad on the other hand, thought it was weird. My brother never acted the way I was. He was a bit more carefree in his actions, while I was more meticulous. Everything had to be a certain way with me. That's probably why our sibling relationship hasn't been the best it could be. "Nialler, you ready to go?" I heard Louis say from the outside of my door. "Yeah, hold on. I'll be right there!" I quickly brushed over my hair. Before walking out of the door with my backpack, I checked over myself in the mirror one last time. I looked actually suitable today. "You feeling better today?" Lou said to me. Both of us started walking out of Dorm D to our first class. "Of course I am Louis. I wasn't even upset last night." "Yes you were Niall. I could tell it in your actions against me. Are you sure you don't have anything to tell me?" "No Louis, I don't have anything to tell you. If I did, I would." We walked the rest of the way in silence.

After 1st class.....

Louis' Pov

The bell rung, and everyone dashed to the door so they could scramble to their next class. Niall just sat their. He was like in some sort of daze. Kind of like the one from last night. I had all my belongings together, and so did Liam and Megan. Niall still sat their still in muse. "Niall, are you ready?" Liam finally said. ""Oh, yeah, yeah let's go." Niall got up in a hurry to head for the door. All of us stared at each other weirdly. "What's going on with Niall today?" Liam asked me. "I don't know. He's been acting like this since last night." "So he hasn't said a word to you yet?" Megan said. "No, he's so introverted when it comes to talking about himself. I don't even know why he's here. Come to think of it, does anyone know?" Taking looks at Liam then Megan, they both shook their heads no. What was Niall here for? I don't think anyone at this school even knew. It was a complete mystery. All of us walked out the class door as a trio to see Niall waiting patiently for us. He looked a bit flushed. As if tired or feint looking. "You a bit tired Niall?" I asked him. I waited for an answer. "Yeah, I think so. I'm just waiting for this day to end." It was a lie. He had taken too long to answer. I know Niall. His lying was awfully bad. I didn't know what he was hiding, but I was going to find out.

A/N- This is a short chapter, but Its only because I'm getting ready to write a long one for you all. So how long will Niall hide why he's at the school? Will Louis find out what's wrong with Niall, or will something terrible happen in order for him to find out? Read on to find out! Also, thanks for over 8,000 reads! It means so much to me. I'll promise to write much more of this story. Check out my Larry fanfic called Hiding My True Self. It's gotten almost 200 reads in a month, so it must be good. Bye! :)