Chapter 7: Louis and his Precautions!

A/N-Oh hi! I didn't see you there! Anywho, here's another update for you! A user asked for a little bit of Niam, so stay tuned! Here you go, Chapter 7! ;)

Niall Pov

"Oh don't worry lad, my names Louis by the way. Yours would be?" Louis said to me. Oh my gosh, what was my name!? I cant believe I forgot my name! "M-my name is N-Niall. N-nice to meet you L-Louis." All he did was stare at me in a wierd peculiar way. "A bit cold, or just a little shy of meeting new people?" he replied back with a sly smirk. "A little bit of both I guess." Louis and I chatted with each other all the way to the front of the line. As we made our way into the large bathroom, I saw he slightly winced at something. Like he knew he had done something wrong. I didn't want to seem nosy, so I pretended to not notice his actions and take off my night clothes to get ready for a nice hot shower.

Louis' Pov

My babbling about with my new mate Niall, made me forget where I was going. Until he opened the door to the dorms bathroom. It was filled with toilets, urinals, sinks, showers, but all I could see were the naked boys walking around. I winced at the thought of any of them knowing I was gay. They can't and won't ever know. Niall had took his clothes off without even caring that their were other guys nude around him. I couldn't do this. I just can't! "Sorry to cut our conversation short Niall, but I forgot all about ironing my clothes. Talk to you later. I grabbed the essentials I brought in the bathroom with me and took quick pace out of the bathroom. Niall looked very questioned by my actions, but I didn't have any time to explain myself. Literally running to my room, everybody stared as if I had stolen something from somebody. When I opened the door, Harry was just puffing up his curls to make them even more vibrant. "Finished your shower already?" "Uhm, it was so many people in line that I just decided to rough it today." I was hoping Harry couldn't see through my lie. "Okay, will you be ready in a few?" he asked as I rushed to put on a t-shirt. "Give me ten minutes." Believe it or not, I was ready in exactly ten minutes. Harry and I walked out of our room to see a good amount of other students leaving for class just like us. I didn't know where Niall, Liam, or Zayn was, but they better hurry if they didn't want to be late. "Wait for me lads!" We heard what I believe to be Zayn. He was just in time for us to all walk in a trio. "Let this school year be a new start for all of us mates!" Zayn said walking between me and Harry. " Indeed it will be." I replied back. All Harry did was smirk at me. His dimples clearly showing. Why he did that directed towards me, I had no idea, but I probably would soon.

A/N-Was this good!? I REALLY want more comments, so comment away about what you think so far and what might happen. Thanks for reading! :)