Chapter 32: The Cliffhanger

A/N-Wow, I can't believe this story is almost ay 6.2k reads. Thank you all so much. This means so much to me. If you like this story, please go and try out my Larry fanfic called Hiding My True Self. It's really good! My goal for it is 1k by February. So please helps get there. Enough of me, here's chapter 31! :)

Liam's Pov

My second class was over. I went looking for Harry in the locker room, but he was nowhere to be found. He might of already went to Starbucks already. "I'll see you guys later." I told Niall and Louis. I left the locker room, and soon exited the building. The sunshine was absolutely beautiful. Even the small fall weather chills felt good. This day was starting to become like something out of a fairytale. If only it could stay like that. "Liam, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say. Turning around, I saw it was Megan. "Oh hi Megan! Where are you going?" I asked while she started walking beside me. "To Starbucks for Zayn. I'm meeting a potential girlfriend for him." She said quoting the words girlfriend. Megan looked so beautiful. The sun radiated off her skin to make it look so perfect. Her eyes were shining a light grey, changing to a purple color since the sunny weather. This girl looked absolutely perfect. I just didn't see where she could hide all the horrible things she's said has happened to her. "Why do you keep staring at me?" Megan said jokingly to me. "Oh nothing, I guess I'm in a daze or something."

Both of us talked endlessly talked with each other till we got to Starbucks. Walking in, my eyes were locked onto Harry's curly locks I could see from a mile away. Leaving Megan by herself, she looked confused. Like she didn't know who she was meeting. I didn't have time for helping her. It was my turn to care for myself, and stop focusing on other individuals problems. "Hey Harry, so how are you?" Harry looked at me with a grin. "Why so cheery Liam?" "I don't know. My day is actually going good for once. What did you want to ask me though?" Harry's eyes looked directly into mine. He grabbed my hands. Rubbing small soothing circles over them. "Liam, would you be-

A/N-Dun dun dun! This is a really short chapter, but I just wanted to update. A new chapter shall probably be up by tomorrow. Vote, fan, and comment guys! Also, try my new story Hiding My True Self. It's a Larry fanfic. Love you guys! Stay beatiful! :)