Chapter 22: Sides Are Chosen

A/N- You guys are amayzayn! I can't believe I'm almost at 3k reads! I guess I'll need to update more soon now. You guys are what keep me happy. Thanks you guys! :D

Louis Pov

I rolled over to the side of the bed to see Niall asound asleep. Reaching over him, I grabbed my phone. Looking at the time, it said it was eleven in the morning. Seeing that Niall was sleeping so peacefully, I decided to creep out of bed and out of the room and head downstairs. Maybe some of the others would be awake. Walking down the stairs, the aroma of pancakes, sausages, and burned toast hit my nose. Whoever was cooking knew what they were doing. "So one of the sleepy heads are finally up." I heard Zayn say as I walked into the kitchen. Megan was over the stove scrambling eggs, while Liam was flipping pancakes. "Hey guys, so was the first night sleep here good for you all?" They all gave me promising nods back, except for Liam. "Liam, was your night okay?" "It was okay. Just one little problem." He moved away from the stove and took a sip of his orange juice. "What was the problem Liam?" "Oh nothing that you could help me with." "Well how would you know I wouldn't be able to help you, unless you tell me what it is? Just tell me." I smiled at him. Liam was such a nice careful guy. It was fun to see him all nervous like this. "Harry just kept humping me." He mumbled under his breath. "What did you say?" I asked him. "Harry kept humping on me okay." Megan, Zayn, and I bursted into laughter hearing what Liam said to us. Zayn even spit some of his orange juice on the counter. "It's not funny okay. You all weren't the ones getting dry humped by some horny little school boy all night. I could barely sleep!" "Well it looks like you weren't the only one who didn't get any sleep last night Liam." Megan said darting her eyes directly to me. They all stared at me. "Oh stop it you all. Niall and I didn't do anything last night." I told them as I got a plate and put three pancakes on it. "Yeah, and all that dry humping on top of the cabin was for nothing?" Zayn told me while I sat down next to him at the table. "No, Niall and I just had a little fun Zayn." "Just a little fun? Niall did all that to you and he didn't get lucky? That's just crazy." "He didn't get 'lucky' because he wants to wait on having sex again. Something about wanting it to romantic and special this time. Now are you done about asking me about Niall's and I sex life Zayn?" I said to him smiling. "I hope you are, because I'm getting ready to eat." Megan blurted out while sitting down with us. Liam soon sat down with us and we all actually had a nice lunch with one another. It did suck that Niall wasn't there, but we all carried on. Soon, we all finished dishes and sat there with each others company. "Well I'm full. I think I'm gonna take a nap." Zayn said. I instantly looked over to Liam. Having a smile on my face. "Liam, why don't you go to your room and take a nap?" "Ha ha ha Louis, your so hilarious. You know I can't with that horny school boy in there." "Who's the horny school boy?" We all heard a groggy voiced Harry say. He walked in the kitchen with only his underwear on. Yeah, that was Harry. His hair was a mess, but mine was as well. "So where's my food?" He asked us. "All in our stomachs. Maybe next time you'll wake up earlier like we did." I told him when I got up to go check on Niall. "The feistiness is already coming out of you Lou, and isn't even two in the afternoon. That's a new record." He grabbed my bum while I walked by him. Smacking his hands away, I just felt so annoyed with Harry. "Stop it already. Why do you always have to touch on everyone you see?!" Seeing it only made him smirk, I just continued walking. No matter what Harry does, he'll try and make it annoy me. But that's what he aims for to do anyway. Creeping up the steps, I was hoping not to my wake up Niall. He had treated me with so much care last night, I didn't want to wake him up. He deserved to sleep for a while. I opened the door to see Niall awoke rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Why good morning my sleepy Irish boy." I said jumping on the bed next to him. "Good morning to you too. Where's the good morning kiss?" He said rolling on top of me. Giggles escaped my mouth. I just loved it when he tried to act all lovie dovie with me. "Can you two go a day without kissing all over each other?" We heard Megan say at the frame of our door. "What is it now Megan? Harry has went into a humping frenzy on Liam?" She started to laugh. "No, not just yet. But we were all thinking about going out tonight. You guys in?" "Sure, but where?" Niall asked her. "Can you just get off Louis for a second. I just can't take you serious on top of him." I was beginning to get annoyed with Megan. She was ruining the mood Niall and I had. Niall rolled off me and sat up on the bed. "Now can you take me seriously?" "Yes, and we were all thinking about a local club. You two want to go." "Yes, I haven't been to one in ages!" I yelled out before Niall could even answer for himself. I thought he would just simply agree with me anyways, so it doesn't matter. "Great, let this night be fun." Megan said before leaving the room. "Now where were we." Niall said in a slow deep voice. Trying to get back on top of me. "Not now Niall, I need to take a shower. And by the smell of your arm pits, so do you." I got up and grabbed some clothes to go into the second floor bathroom. Leaving Niall smelling his arms dazed and confused.