Chapter 15: Louis and Megan with a Dash of Zayn

A/N- Hi everyone, sorry for updating kind of late. I just don't feel too well. Not physical wise, but just emotional wise. Sorry if I'm annoying you all with my personal problems, but I'm just warning now that I'll be updating a little slower now.

Megan's Pov

The looks I got from the class were just what I expected. All of them looked all surprised to see such a beautiful girl, have such an ugly past. The bell rung and I went over to where Louis was, so I could get my belongings. "Care to walk with us Megan?" I heard Louis say to me. "Uh, sure Louis." I walked beside Louis, while Niall was on his other side. As we stepped out of the building, I looked further into Niall's movements. He repeatedly tried to hold Louis' hand. "Niall, stop it." Louis said to him. I guess hoping I wouldn't hear. "But Louis, we're together. This is what couples do." "Yeah, but not what our type of couples do." Our trio of walking together was put to a halt when Niall stopped. "What do you mean 'our type'?" I looked toward Louis and he just had the expression of being frantic. "Can we talk about this later Niall?! I don't want Megan hearing this." "Fine, whatever Louis" Niall rushed off to his next class. Leaving Louis and I just standing right there. I glanced at Louis, who was in utter shock. "I'm sorry you had to see that Megan." "Oh it's no problem Louis. But could you just tell me why Niall did that small outburst." Louis took one breath and we continued walking. "Megan, as you may know, I'm gay. The thing is, I'm here because of that." "Are you serious Louis?" "I wish I wasn't, but I am. My parents think this is some type of disease or something, so they made me come to this school." "Oh Louis, I'm so sorry. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you." Louis looked into my eyes with a grin. "Thanks Megan, it means a lot to hear someone actually care to what I have to say. I know it's your first day, but do you want to skip second class and head to Starbucks?" "As if you would have to ask me, sure!" We both laughed and headed off campus towards Starbucks.

Nails Pov

I got to gym as soon as the bell rung. The teacher gave me his mean scowl, but I brushed them off as soon as I got around Harry, Zayn, and Liam. "Where's Louis Niall?" Liam whispered to me while the teacher continued to talk. "I don't know and I really don't give a fuck." Liam looked taken aback to what I had said. "Niall, what's going with you two?" "I told you Liam, I don't know what's going on with him." Our gym teacher finished talking and made us go to the locker room for to change into our new gym uniforms. Five minutes later, we were outside and jogging on the track field. Harry was jogging ahead of most of the class, while Zayn was way behind. Focusing on the wind hitting his hair. I was jogging to myself, and Liam matched my pace next to me. "We're not done with our talk from earlier Niall. Where's Louis? He's missing second class." Liam was right about that. Where was Louis? "I don't know where he was Liam. We had a little argument during the walk here, and that's when I stormed off." "Well what was the argument over?" Liam said while both of our breathing got heavier from walking this seemed endless track. "He didn't want to hold my hand while we walked. It was like he was ashamed to be with me or something. I felt so angry at him. Megan was there to see the entire thing." Liam shook his head at me. "Niall, what is wrong with you." "What do you mean what's wrong with me? It's Louis' fault for being ashamed of me." "Don't you get it? Louis is a closeted gay! I knew that was his reason going to this school every since he felt so pressured to tell us he was gay. When you tried to hold his hand, he got scared of what other people would think of you two. It's not that he's ashamed of you, believe me, he's not. From the moans and little shrieks I heard from him with you in my room, he's far from being ashamed." I started to blush from feeling embarrassed that Liam heard what Louis and I did that night. "Getting to the point Niall, Louis was just scared of showing his affection in public." Hearing what Liam was saying made so much sense. I feel so bad now. How could have did that to Louis? "Liam, your so right. I have to go and apologize to him." "Yeah, you should Niall. Because I'm pretty sure you hurt his feelings really bad." We had finished doing our jog and met up with the class. A couple more exercises, and class was over. We had one free hour, and I left as soon as possible so I could get to Niall.

Megan's Pov

"So Megan, all I'm saying is that it hurts so bad to keep being gay bottled up inside me all the time. It hurt even more that my parents don't approve, but for Niall to leave me like that just ripped my heart in half." Louis said as he took a sip of his Mocha Late'. Louis was a truly hurt guy. You would have never thought of what he went through because of his smile. He was kind of similar to me. I didn't mean that in a weird way, but it was true. "Yeah, it must be hard to keep this all bottled up Louis. It's probably even worser knowing that your parents won't approve. Just know in your heart that you love Niall and just because he's a boy doesn't mean anything." I grabbed Louis' hand and rubbed a small circle to show how caring I was trying to be. "Whoa Louis, I think Niall would be pissed if he saw you getting a little side action in Starbucks." I heard a low raspy deep voice say. Louis looked to my side, I saw it was this curly haired green eyed boy. "What do you want now Harry?" Louis said in an annoyed tone. "Wow Louis, why such the hostility? Are you going to introduce me to your friend!" I looked over to see this beautiful boy. The second I looked to him my lungs were empty of air. He was just so beautiful. His smile showed be had the cutest dimples. "Hi, my name is- "This is Megan, Harry. Megan, this is Harry. Now go away Harry, we were talking about a pretty serious conversation." All Harry did was chuckle. "Well nice to meet you Megan. I guess I'll be seeing more of you soon." He said with a wink. Glancing over to Louis, it looked like he was about to throw up. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, can you just leave us alone Harry?" One nod from Harry and he left as soon as his coffee was finished being made. "So who is he?" I asked Louis. Even though he clearly didn't want to talk about the boy. "He's my dick of a roommate. All he does is get on my nerves. I do admit though, he is really nice once you get know him." Giving the information Louis said to me, Harry seemed like a nice boy. He was cute too. I did hope I would see more of him. "Oh gosh, look at the time, next classes are starting soon, talk to you later Megan?" "Sure Louis, see you after classes." We both got up and gave each other hugs before we left Starbucks heading each our separate ways.

The end of the last class.....

I was walking from my last class of the day to head to my room. I didn't know what it looked like considering the school said they would send my luggage up while I went to class. My paper said Dorm D. Looking up from the paper, I saw my Dorm was right in front of my eye sight. Going through the doors of the Dorm, all I saw were guys. That was strange. Considering I was suppose to be in an girls Dorm. I walked up the first flight of stairs to go down the hall where my room was suppose to be. Looking ahead, I saw Louis. "Louis what are you doing here? Isn't this an only girl Dorm?" He looked at me with questioning eyes. "No Megan, this is an all boys Dorm. Why are you here?" "Because my room is right there." I said pointing to my room only feet away. "I think the office made a bit of a mistake, because that's- "Whats happening mates?!" This random guy said walking by us. "Who's luggage is this and why is it in front of my room?" "Don't you mean my room?" I said to the strange guy. "I'm sorry Barbie." The boy said while flicking my hair. "But last time I checked, this was my room." This boy must hadn't had a clue on who I was. "Well I don't know who your talking to, but this room is mine. And this luggage belongs to me." I could see he was getting annoyed by me not giving up on leaving. "Why don't you go back to your Malibu Beach House and leave me alone. This is my room, not yours." "Let me tell you something kid." "The name is Zayn." "Well then Zayn, this is my room and that's final!" Zayn and I locked eyes with each other. Both of us glared as if laser beams would come out of our eyes. "Zayn, this is your new roommate, Megan. Megan meet your new roommate, Zayn. And with that, I will leave you two on becoming friends." "Hold it Louis." I heard Zayn say. "Why can't Malibu Barbie stay with you and Harry?" "Because our room is filled and she is suppose to be with you." "No way in hell she is!" "Well if I'm not, look at this paper!" Zayn grabbed the paper out of my hands and looked to see that my room was in fact his room. Silence filled the hallway. "So with that, have fun with your new roommate Zayn!" Louis said jokingly and shutting the door to his room. Zayn opened the door to our room and slammed it shut. "Hey, this is my room too! We have to share! Zayn, open the fucking door right now!" "If this is your room, then they should have given you a key!" He said from inside the room. He was right. I did have a key. I guess the cheeky bastard thought he out smarted me. I opened the door to have a gallon of powder and water hit my face. "Oh my god, my hair!" I screamed to only hear Zayn laughing. "Welcome to Lincoln's Boarding School Barbie!" I instantly looked at him with a scowl. "Well since you want to play games, let the games begin." He walked up closer to my face. "Looks like they already started." Was all he said with a smirk.

A/N- So here's an update for you! Hope it was good! But how do you guys think of Megan? Comment, Fan, Vote, whatever you fancy! :)

Our Dark Sides & Dirty Little Secrets -1D Fanfic (bxb and bxg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara