Chapter 33: Boyfriends?

A/N-I'm back once more. This story is actually making it's way to 7,000 reads. My all time goal is 10,000. So I thank all of you for reading and making it get this far. Here's chapter 33! :)

Liam's Pov

"Liam, would you be my boyfriend?" The words played on and on in my mind. Did Harry just say this to me? "I-I don't know what to tell you Harry." With a chuckle Harry said "Yes would be nice to hear." I thought for a second and yes sounded like the best thing to say. Harry was annoying at times, but I felt like he was the one for me. All my life I looked for someone that was like me. Just reaching dead ends of love. Now meeting Harry, I finally see now. We are completely different at heart, but that's why we truly love each other. "Yes Harry, I will." We both smiled at each other while gazing into one another's eyes. My innocent dark brown eyes stared into his daring lustrous green orbs he called eyes. Our lips combined at that moment. The spark of a lifetime hit me. The spark that I desperately had been looking for my whole life. Yes I'm young, but I felt so alone at times. My family had never barely ever felt like a family. Looking for someone that I actually loved me was like a scavenger hunt. Now my eyes are clear. And looking in front of me, my problem was solved. It was Harry all along.

Harry's Pov

Hearing Liam say yes to my made me feel complete. To be honest, it made me nervous on what he was going to say. Liam seemed so perfect. He was good looking, his parents had money, and he was like the perfect child to have. What did he see in me? That's what I had wondered this whole time. My life had been a roller coaster for so long every since my dad died. That hurt and anguish rose inside me like a thermometer on a hot summer day. It seemed like nobody cared for me. The me that I was. I could only get through by acting out. Soon, I just stopped trying to act out and the crazy stuff I did came normal to me. Every time I did something that hurt others, it made me feel like they felt all the hurt I felt for those years. Going to this school and meeting Liam must had to be the best thing that ever happened to me. That day in the cabin where he found me pouring my eyes out. I still remembered it. He listened to me. He listened to the hurt that was built up for so long in me. Not only did Liam listen, but he cared for me. Having him as my boyfriend wasn't a mistake. "This is just crazy." I heard Liam say at the table. "What do you mean?" "Well, I never expected for us to ever be together. We look like such an odd couple to happen." "I said the same thing. But as the always say. Opposites attract." Both of us smiled at each other. I reached over again to grab his right hand. Rubbing soothing calm circles on his palm. "This was meant to be Liam." I told him. "Maybe going to this school wasn't such a bad idea after all."

Megan's Pov

Liam went and left me, while I just stood in the middle of Starbucks like some lost child in a department store. What did this girl look like? "Excuse me, but are you Megan?" A nice voice said to me. Glancing over, it was a girl. She had beautiful smooth porcelain skin. Not to mention her eyes were just captivating. "Yes, I am. Are you Perrie by chance?" She nodded and we both looked for a table to sit in. "How did you know what I looked like?" I asked Perrie as we sat down. "Well Zayn told me to look for this beautiful girl who had the face and shape of a model. So it must have been you." The blushing on my face occurred out of nowhere. "Why thank you! But Zayn said all of that about me?" "Yes, he said you were amazingly beautiful. You are too." The compliments just kept rolling in. I couldn't believe Zayn would say those things about me. He was really sincere. No matter how hard he tried to hide it from me. "Thanks, but he didn't have to say all that. He's been saying your quite the looker too. How did the both of you meet?" While Perrie thought of the answer, I went and ordered a latte. "We met at a club. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true. But I was the one who approached him." "Really, Zayn seems so out there." "Don't get fooled Megan. Him and I haven't been talking long, though he's quite the introverted person. That's what I like about him." Perrie and I were actually getting along. Maybe she could be a new friend.

After the last class......

Louis' Pov

School was finally over, so I headed back to my room. When I got there, Harry wasn't anywhere to be seen. That was strange, considering he was the first out of the two of us to always be in the room first. Niall wasn't in his room yet, and I had no clue where Megan was. I went to knock on Zayn and Megan's door. "What's up lad?" Zayn said opening up the door." "Nothing really, have you seen Harry anywhere?" Zayn thought for a moment. "No, I haven't seen him for a while. I thought he was in you guys room." "No, he isn't there." "Well maybe Liam would know where he's at. Those two have been getting to know each other a lot lately." Zayn said with a smirk. "Your right about that. Thanks Zayn." "Your welcome lad, come back anytime." Zayn shut the door and I went to go up the stairs to Liam's room. Reaching the final steps, I felt energy drained. Walking to Liam's room, something seemed strange. I heard Liam talking from down the hall. Getting closer, the talking sounded more like moans. Paying them no mind, I knocked on his door. "Hey Li- I stopped what I was saying. Harry opened the door with only boxers on. Sweat was trailing down his body. His hair was all messed up. He seemed out of breath. "Harry, what are you doing here?" "I'm here keeping Liam company. Did you want to see him?" Harry opened the cracked door more. Liam was in his bed. "C'mon Harry, I'm ready for another round." Liam said laying down on his bed." Groaning for more. More of whatever Harry was doing. Harry started to laugh. "Liam picked his head up to see me at the door. Liam's eyes blew up like a deer caught in headlights. "Oh my gosh, Louis!" Liam covered his body in the sheets of his bed. "Sorry if I interrupted anything Liam, I was just looking for Harry. Trying to see what he was doing right now, since he wasn't in the room yet." "Well now that you see what I'm doing, I'll see you later on." Harry said quoting the word doing. "I'll see you two later then." I got out of the way so Harry could shut the door to Liam's room. Could this be happening? I mean it's Liam and Harry. Those two didn't mix at all. Not in the slightest bit. I finished waking down all the steps reaching my room hallway. Niall was just getting to his own. Trying to unlock the door. "Hey there Lou. Wanna come over?" His thick accent rolling on his tongue. "Sure, is not like I I would never say no to you." Both of us grinned at each other as I walked into Niall's room. "Hey Niall, you don't think Harry and Liam could be boyfriends?" He dropped his stuff down and went over to his mini fridge. "Well, I don't know. They did spend a lot of time together at the cabin. Why'd you say this?" "Because I just found them in bed." Niall almost spit his sprite out everywhere. "Are you serious?!" "Yes, I think it's official. Harry and Liam are boyfriends?" I said questionably.

A/N- Chapter 33 is now done. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Also, try out my new fanfic called Hiding My True Self. It's a Larry one, and is really good. Thanks for reading! :)