Chapter 16: Just the Six of Us!

A/N-Why hello there! I'm just so proud to say that I have reached over 1,200 reads! My next goal is 1,300 reads, but my overall goal is 2,000 so, lets get me there!

Megan's Pov

After getting changed from Zayn's prank, I decided to go sit on the couch in our room. Glancing over to Zayn's bed, I could see him glaring at me. "What the fuck are you staring at Zayn?" "Oh, I'm sorry Barbie, I didn't mean to rain on your parade." I rolled my eyes toward him. "Look, my name is Megan, not Barbie. Got that?" "Sure thing Barbie." I began to get a little agitated with Zayn. "Why do you have to be such a prick to me?!" "Because I don't want you here!" Standing up from the couch, I walked toward Zayn and stood over him. "Well you'll have to deal with me." "You know what!?" That's when a knock on the door stopped both of us from arguing. "Zayn, open up, it's me!" Staring at Zayn, I started seeing him blush. "So who's at the door Zayn?" "None of your business Barbie." My devious smile crepted on my face. "Oh really, so how come your redder than a tomatoe?" He began to sweat and look all over the place. "That's because it's hot in here." "Well since its so hot in here, why don't you cool down and I'll go open the door." "No, you can't!" "And why is that?" "Because, because I'm going to go open it!" "Oh no your not!" Me and Zayn dashed towards the door. Both of us grabbing each others hair to make the other one slow down. Opening the door, I saw it was Liam. "Megan, pleasant seeing you here." "Hi Liam, nice meeting you out of class for a change." Zayn looked at both of questionably. "Wait, you two know each other?" "Yeah, I met Megan today during class. Mind if I come in you two?" "Sure Liam, come on in!" I said before Zayn could say anything. Liam went passed us and sat on the couch. Looking over to us, he just stared. "Care to explain why the both of you are holding each others hair like that?" Zayn and I took one glance to see we were holding one another's hair so hard I'm surprised some didn't fall out. We then released each others hair. "No reason at all. Just being playful." Zayn said while plopping next to Liam on the couch. His eyes just froze on Liam. I didn't know why though. I guess just close friends? "So Liam, what brings you here?" I asked him. "I thought spending the night with Zayn would be fun like yesterday. Why are you here?" "This is my room now. I'm sharing with Zayn." "Do you have to keep saying it though! Gosh, your so annoying." "Why do you have to be so bitchy Zayn?!" "Well why did you leave your beach house Barbie?!" We both yelled back and fourth. "Enough of this. I've had enough from you two. Your roommates now for Pete's sake! Cant you at least act like you like each other in a friendly way?" Liam said. "Your right Liam. Zayn, I'll leave you be while I go over to Louis' room. Bye bestie!" Looking over at Zayn, he looked as if he was going to vomit on the floor because of my niceness. "Yeah, see you soon bestie!" He struggled to say. With a smile, I left the room and went over to knock on Louis' door.

Louis' Pov

"Are you bored Louis?" I heard Harry say from across the room. I was on my labtop typing up a poem. "No, I feel pretty occupied." Harry didn't say anything back. He just kept smacking his rubber ball onto the ceiling. "Can I take a look at what your doing?" Rolling my eyes I said "No Harry, it's none of your business." "Well can I make it my business?" I looked over to see that Harry was standing right over my bed. "How the hell did you get over here here so quietly Harry?!" "Oh, just something I learned when I started sneaking in the house coming from late night parties. Mind if I sit down on your bed with you?" "No, go over to your side of the room Harry!" "Fine, whatever you say." Harry took three steps away and then jumped on my bed atop of me. "What the hell are you doing Harry?!" "Just let me see what your typing and i'll go back to my side of the room!" "No you crazy curly haired fucker! Now get off me!" All Harry did was laugh. His smile clearly showing. It only took seconds for Harry to flip me over and pin my hands down. "Harry, don't look at the screen!" Struggling wasn't going to help me at all. "Aww, your writing a poem!" Harry said while on top of me.

Niall you make me smile,

Just looking at you would make me run a mile,

I love your blue eyes,

Especially when I'm in your bed an you hear all my moans and cries,

I'm sorry for being so mean today,

So what do you say?

Be my boyfriend again because your gay!

"Harry your a complete bastard for reading that!" All he did was laugh. "How am I a bastard?! I thought the poem was cute! Niall will love it!" "Great, now get off of me!" "Why? I like it when you struggle from under me." "Your such a perverted bastard!" The door suddenly opened. "Hoping I'm not interrupting anything Louis!" I heard Megan say as she walked in. "Oh my gosh, do you want me to come in on a later time Louis?" "Megan, it's not what it looks like! Harry was just playing!" I took the moment to kick Harry in the balls. "Ugh, Louis why?!?!?" Harry said falling off my bed and falling to the ground. "That's what you get for reading my poem!" Megan just looked at us like we were crazy. "You two fight just like Zayn and me!" I got up and went towards Megan. "Yeah, but he doesn't have a crush on you like Harry has on me." Harry looked up. "What are you talking about Louis?" "Oh shut it Harry. I knew you had a crush on me as soon as you grounded your crotch into mine when you were on top of me. Megan and I looked over to Harry to only see that stupid little grin on his face. "Did I have any effect on you?" Shaking my head, all I saw was Megan smile. "Not even a little Harry. Sorry, but I'm TAKEN." He got up from the floor. "Well whatever then." He said while going back to his bed. "You see this Megan? This is what I have to deal with! I roommate who's crazy!" "Don't feel bad, I have one too!" Megan went and sat on my bed. "So who's this poem for again?" She said. "It's for- "Another knock on the door occurred. Soon Niall walked in. "Niall." We both just looked at each other. Until we ran and crashed our bodies together with a huge hug. "I'm so sorry for today Louis! I shouldn't have stormed off like that!" "No you were right Niall. I shouldn't have acted that way around you. Can you forgive me?" "Forgive you Louis? Of course I can!" We did one little peck on the lips. "Oh my fucking gosh! Can you two get a room!" We heard Harry say. "Shut it, will you?!" Megan said while throwing a pillow at Harry. "Just for that Megan, your going to be one of my best friends." I told her. We all laughed. Except for Harry. "C'mon Harry, you know you want to laugh." Niall said to Harry. "No I don't." He said stubbornly back. Niall walked over to Harry and started ticking him. "S-stop N-Niall, I c-can't b-breathe!" Harry yelled between his laughs. "Megan, do you mind go getting Liam and Zayn, I have an announcement to make?" "Sure thing Lou."

Megan's Pov

I got up and left the room. Opening my own room door. "Liam, Zayn, Louis wants to talk to- I said while looking into the room. All I saw was Liam in his underwear bending down picking a movie out, while Zayn just looked in awe. They looked like deer caught in headlights when I walked in. "Uh, Megan, we weren't expecting you back this fast." "Just save the lies Liam and come over to Louis and Harry's room for a quick second." They both got up and rushed into the room. "Whoa, never seen Liam like this!" Louis yelled aloud. "Me either. I didn't know you were so fit!" Niall said staring at Liam. Practically drooling over Liam in his underwear. Louis smacked him again. "Ouch Louis! That's the fourth time today!" "Well stop staring at guys and girls and I won't have to do that! I thought Niall and Louis were the cutest couple ever. Especially when Louis got a little jealous.

Louis' Pov

"Now that I have all of your attention, I have an announcement to make to all of you." All eyes were on me. Pack your bags because we're going to-

A/N-Dhun, Dhun, Dhun! So what was Louis going to say? Stay tuned for the next chapter to see! Comment, fan, vote. Do whatever you fancy. Lots of love! :)