Chapter 42: Near The End

A/N- Oh my gosh, I'm almost at 13,000 reads! I can't believe it. Like, this is amazing. I want to thank everyone for reading this story. There should only be one or two chapters after this. Again, thanks for reading. :)

Also, I didn't edit, so it might sound a little bad. But I hope you love it !

The next morning.....

Niall's Pov

The sun was radiating it's light into my room bright and early today. I turned my head slowly to see Louis sleeping like a baby. He was so cute. I got up to go get a snack, but I stopped in my tracks. "Holy crap, what is that?!" I said loudly grabbing my bum in pain. It was burning like crazy. The pain was awful. "Those are the side of effects of last night." I heard Louis say smugly. "What do you mean "side effects" of last night? Will this happen all the time we have sex?" "Yes Niall, you didn't know that?" He let out a chuckle while getting out of the bed perfectly fine. I soon followed him while grabbing my bum at the same time. "Well how come your okay and my ass is on fire?!" Louis started to burst out with laughter. Just trying to keep a straight face so he could tell me my questions answer. "Because I topped while you bottomed. Maybe next time you'll stay top. I warned you." "Yeah, I'm totally a top for now. But it felt good though." I walked towards him and stood right in front of his way. Both of us face to face. "You were amazing no doubt Louis." I pecked him on the check. "Your bum was amazing for me." Louis said back. My checks began to grow to a tomato red. "Oh shut it. let's go find everyone else and have some fun. We don't have much time here in school now." He agreed and started looking for his clothes.

The entire time looking for clothes, my bum was raging with sourness. All Louis did was giggle at me the whole time. I couldn't deal with wearing skinny jeans and my bum acting like this, so I settled for some baby blue jogging pants, and a simple white long sleeve shirt. Lou had just put on his clothes from yesterday. Not even caring that he wore them yesterday.

We both walked out of the room. Me slower than Louis. "Let's go and see if Harry is back from Liam's." "Hazza, you there?" I heard Louis say while knocking on Harry and his room door. "Hazza? Where'd you get that from?" "I don't know, it's just a nickname I made for him. He seemed to like it, so I guess I'll call him it now and then." I shrugged my shoulders. It did seem like a funny cute name to call Harry. After about five minutes of waiting at the door, we decided that Harry wasn't there and started to knock on Zayn and Megan's room door. "Oh hey guys, what's up?" Megan said cheerily opening up the door. She had on the smallest bit of clothes on. "Nothing really, mind if we come in?" Lou said. She opened up the door wide to let us come in their room. Looking around, I could see Zayn was still asleep. "Megan, how come your barely wearing anything?" I knew Louis couldn't stop the anticipation to ask that. "It was hot last night, so I decided to wear this to bed." She wore a lavender silk bra with lavender silk underwear. Both looked a bit too small, but Megan could pull the look off. It looked good on her, I have to say. "Zayn doesn't say anything?" I asked. We were all sitting down now on their couch looking at tv. "No, not really. He just stares most of the time." All of us began to let out a chuckle. "Don't forget the boners Megan!" Zayn yelled out from his bed. That made us all laugh out even more. Me the most. Zayn had gotten out of his bed and went to go sit with us. His hair looked a mess, but so did the rest of ours. "So you guys excited for to finally finish school in only a few weeks?" He asked us. I was the first one to speak up. "Yeah, but I'm gonna miss you guys. We've all had a long journey together with one another." "Some longer than others." Zayn pointed out. Megan's glacier grey eyes looked directly at him. "Don't start Zayn. I may not have been here the full year of school, but I was still here." He gave her a whatever look and decided not to reply to what she said. "Anyways, what are you guys going to do after school?" He continued. "Well Lou and I are going to go back to Ireland for a while probably before we head to America and live the rest of our lives." Lou pecked me on the cheek. "I'm going back to Los Angeles and hopefully become a model." Megan said confidently. "Wow, you all have well futures ahead of you. Perrie and I have decided to live in London and go to university as soon as possible." All of us looked at each other. "Guys, we've finally beat it. We beat all our dark sides of our lives." I said aloud. Each of us had a promising smile upon out faces.

A knock on the door put a halt to our talk. Megan went to go get it. "Whoa there, is this what you look like all the time opening your room door? I'll have to come here more often!" Harry's loud voce roared. "I tell you, he would do anything with a pulse." Louis whispered. Harry walked in with Liam and they both actually looked presentable. As for the rest of us, we looked horrid. "Good morning everyone." Liam said with his kind voice. Everyone said good morning back. "So you guys ready for some fun?" Harry said. My face was puzzled. "What kind of fun?" I asked. "All of us out going to go out to the mall today! Liam and I planned it. Maybe after we can go get lunch or dinner. Whatever the time may be once we leave the mall. Zayn and Megan all were so excited. Louis and I were just sitting there dumbfounded. "This all sounds fun and all, but how are we getting there?" I asked.

10 minutes later.....

After a tiring walk, we reached the student parking lot. "Can someone please tell me why we're here?" Louis asked. "Oh you'll see." Harry said to him. Liam took keys out of his pocket and pressed a button. The lights of a shiny beautiful BMW cut on. Louis and I eyes almost popped out of our heads. "Liam, is this yours?!" We both said in unison "Yeah, I got it as a present for my sixteenth birthday." The car was dazzling. It looked perfect. "How come you've never told us you've had it?" I asked. "Because I didn't want anyone to know really. I didn't want friends that liked me for my money." "We wouldn't do anything like that Liam. Your our friend because we love how sweet and caring you are. You a good friend Liam." He looked at me with a warm smile. "Okay, enough of this gushy stuff. Let's head to the mall!" Harry yelled out. Harry ran and got shotgun while Zayn and Megan went to the back. Louis sat in the last available seat. "Where am I going to sit?" They all thought for a moment. "Sit on my lap Niall." Louis said. He patted his lap for me sit down. My bum is still killing me, so I was cautious to sit down on Louis' lap. "Uh, I don't know. My back is still a little sore." I said to everyone. Trying my best to lie. "Are you sure it isn't your ass instead?" Harry said cheekily. "We all know you two had sex last night. You two were so loud that Zayn texted me in the middle of the night about it." Lou and I look at Zayn with daggers in our eyes. All he did was look out of the window, and act like he didn't notice us. "Come on Niall. You can't sit on Louis' lap, but you can sit on his dick?" I was out of words. Harry grabbed my hand from the passenger seat and dragged me into the car. My head hit the ceiling. Louis shut the door and Liam cut on the car. "Ouch Harry, you didn't have to do all that!" I said while rubbing my head. "Off to the mall we go!" Everyone screamed out. Liam drove out of the parking lot with his foot heavy on the acceleration.

It was the end of the year of out last year of high school. It was time for us to enjoy the moments we had together with one another before we all had to take our separate paths in life.

A/N-Hope you enjoyed my Niall Appreciation chapter. By the way, there should be only two chapters left, so I hope your excited for the ending! Also, like I keep saying a million times, try my Larry fanfic Hiding My True Self. It's close to 400 reads already, and my goal is 1,000 for it. Thanks for reading! Love ya lots! :)