Chapter 25: Harry's Little Virgin

A/N- Hey, I'm back with a new chapter. I'm so happy that I'm going shopping tomorrow! I also saw This Is Us today, and might I say the boys were looking gorgeous! But I had my eye on my faves! ;)

11 in the morning.....

Louis Pov

I woke up after going back to sleep from earlier in the morning. Niall was still passed out, so I went down stairs to see what the others were up to. "Why good morning Louis!" Megan said running up and hugging me. I looked at her like something was wrong with her. "Good morning to you too! What made you all happy?" I said as I sat down in the kitchen. "Someone just made me feel good about myself. Y'know, just brought up my cheeriness a little." She said flipping pancakes on the stove. "Wow, he must of really made you happy last night. I told her trying to emphasize the really. "We didn't do any of that Lou. He said he wanted to wait for me to have a more stable mind. That's just how sweet he is." "You might have a keeper there Megan." "I know and I'm so happy!" She walked over to sit next to me after the pancakes finished cooking. We started chatting for a while, until Liam walked in. He looked constipated. "Good morning you two." He said stiffly, sitting down with Megan and I at the table. "Why such the stiffness Liam?" Megan asked. Trying to hide her laughter. "Uh, Harry and I- "Harry fucked him last night." Megan's face was just priceless. "Louis, why would you say it like that!?" Liam yelled while hitting me. "We'll it's true." I said in between laughs. "What made you and Harry want to, to- "To fuck until he lost feelings in his legs." I finished for Megan. Liam looked so embarrassed. I was loving every moment of making him even more embarrassed. "Well, I was a bit drunk, but Harry was just so sexy and seductive. I couldn't say no to him." "Wow, he must have been really good considering you can't feel your legs." Megan told him. "Yeah, it was amazing. Believe me on that you two. I wish I could do it again." "Well why not Liam? The more he's with you, the less he's annoying me and Niall." "Louis, it was just a one night thing. Nothing more than that." "Okay Liam, whatever you say." I took a sip of my coffee and kept quiet. "Good morning to you all!" Harry said aloud. Looking at him, his hair was messy like yesterday, and again he only wore his underwear. "Another happy roommate. Are Niall and I the only ones that didn't get lucky last night?" "No, but I wish I did." Megan said across the table. Harry grabbed a plate and put three pancakes, two pieces of bacon, and a slice of toasted bread on it. He walked over to the table. "This is for my champ." Harry said placing the plate in front of Liam. "I hope I wasn't too rough with you last night. Your bum okay?" Liam started blushing like crazy. "It's really sore, but it'll heal." "Good, feel better. Do you need anything Liam?" "Yeah Harry, mind giving me the orange juice?" Harry nodded and gave Liam the orange juice then left. Megan and I looked at each other like the planet had just exploded while Liam started eating his pancakes. "What just happened here?!" "What do you mean Lou?" Liam said munching on a piece of bacon. "When on earth has Harry ever did anything for anyone? He's the most selfish person I've ever met!" "We'll maybe he's changing Louis." Megan said. "Yeah, he had a little bit of some Liam loving last night." "Do you two have to keep saying that Harry and I hooked up last night?" "Yes we do!" Megan and I said at the same time. I thought to myself. Maybe Liam would be Harry's weakness now. "I get it!" "What is it now Louis? More jokes about Harry?" "Your Harry's weakness Liam! He's treating you like a prince because he took your virginity." "Really, you think so?" "Yes, and I think we can use this to our advantage." My eye brows popped up. Megan and I were going to get back at Harry for all he has done to me. Harry has to remember, he thinks he's the king around here. Well he's about to get dethroned. "You two are crazy. I'm going to take a shower." Liam said getting up from the table. "You need one, you smell like Harry." Megan blurted out so he could hear her while he left the kitchen. He only shook his head and continued walking. "Plan Harry's Little Virgin will be in full affect soon." I told Megan. We both nodded and finished our breakfast together.

Liam's Pov

I walked out of the kitchen to see Zayn walking into the door. "Vas happening everyone?! What I miss?" "Harry fucking Liam last night!" Louis yelled from the kitchen. "What?!" Zayn said so surprised. I could hear the laughs from Louis and Megan all the way to Harry's and I room. Those two were a piece of work. I walked into the room for to get clothes for the shower and as soon as I walked into the room, I was attacked. Not attacked, but Harry literally pounced on me. Shoving me against the door and roughly kissing my lips. "Harry what are you doing?!" I said when our lips finally parted from each other. "I want you Liam. Why not go a second round with me?" Harry bit his lip in such a seductive way. His arms pinned the door shut, while I was stuck in between the door and him. "Harry, my bum is still sore from last night." "C'mon Liam, I'll be as gentle as can be this time. Just a quickie?" Harry started grinding on my leg. "Harry, no, I'm going to take a shower. I smell just like you." "You don't like having my cum on you?" "Actually I don't, it's rather disgusting. Just let me go get some clothes please?" Harry backed away and I went to go grab some clothes for after the shower. As I bent over into my suitcase, Harry came over and put hands right on my hips. "You sure you don't want another round of me?" He said pinning his member on my bum. I could feel him getting hard under his underwear. "No Harry, I'm still sore. So stop asking me." I said standing up and walking towards the door. "Well tell me when you are, because I'm always ready." He said patting my bum as I walked by him. Opening the door, Louis, Megan, Zayn, and Niall all feel to the ground. "What are you all doing?!" I yelled to them as they all got up. "Nothing, just sweeping the hallway." Megan and Louis said. "Then where's the broom?" They both looked at each other. "Silly Megan, she forgot the broom in the kitchen. Let us go get it." Louis said sarcastically. The two of them left. "Why are you here?" I said looking at Zayn. "I was looking in the downstairs mirror. Just checking my face." "Zayn, your room is upstairs. Why are you checking it down here?" "Whoops, let me just go upstairs." Zayn dashed off. "So what's your excuse to listening on us?" "Uh, I need to borrow Harry's hair brush." "Well hurry and go get it." I told Niall while pointing in my room. Niall ran in and went over to Harry. "Was he a good bottom?" "He was amazing. Moans like crazy. I wanted another round, but he's still sore." "At least your getting some." "Harry, stop telling him stuff about last night! Hurry up and go Niall!" Niall got Harry's hair brush and scurried out the room. I looked at Harry. "Stop smirking will you?" "I can't help it. Sex does that to me." Rolling my eyes, I went in the downstairs bathroom. Everybody was starting to annoy me with mocking Harry and I. Harry wasn't helping the matter anyways. Ugh, I knew this was a mistake.

A/N- So now that everyone's knows what happened between Harry and Liam, what else will happen? Will they become a couple or just friends with benefits? Also, what is Louis and Megan plotting on Harry? Plus, where was Zayn? So many answers are needed! Stay tuned for later chapters! Love you all! Stay beautiful! :)