Chapter 14: Megan Heart

A/N-Here's that chapter I promised! Love you all! Tell others about my story too! :)

Harry's Pov

I woke up and to my surprise, Louis was already dressed and ready to go for school. "Why finished so early Lou?" I said with my morning croaky voice. "Oh, no big reason. Just thought I would get an early start. By the way, I'm going over to Niall's room right now." He grabbed his backpack and headed for the door. I got up racing for the door. "Hold it right there. Didn't you just go over there last night Louis?" He turned around to face me. Fiddling his palms like he were playing a video game. "Yeah, but I'm just going to walk to class with him. There's nothing wrong with that Harry, right?" I stood up and walked over to him. "No, it's just that we all usually walk to class together. How come you and Niall want to walk by yourselves?" A small bead of sweat fell from under Louis' forehead. I could tell he wasn't that good under pressure. "No big reason. It's just something friends do, I guess." Louis opened the door again for me only to shut it. "Oh really, is that so? I think you have something going on with little Nialler over there. Am I right Lou?" His eyes got bigger and that's when he shoved one of his hands on my mouth while pushing me to the wall with his other. "If you say one word to anyone Harry, I swear I will cut your curls off while you sleep!" Louis slowly took his hand of my mouth, but still pinned me to the wall with the other. "Whoa there Louis, we wouldn't want Niall to see this. I kind of like it when you take charge over me." I said with a smirk. "Your such a twat Harry. But please don't tell anyone, okay?" "You have my promise Louis. By the way Lou." "What is it now Harry?" I then overpowered Louis and pinned him to the wall. "Don't try to overpower someone that's stronger than you." We both smiled at each other, but I just kept looking into his eyes. I know Lou just thought this was just some friendly matter, but I actually did have a little crush on him. "Yeah, whatever, just let me go so I can go over to Niall's." I let Louis go and he opened the door. I walked back towards my side of the room. "And Harry" I heard Louis say with the door opened. "Since we're talking about things people shouldn't see, why not try inhaling my tongue anymore. Will you?" I ran over to the door, but Louis had already shut it and left. "You know you liked it Louis!" I yelled in our room. Only hoping for Louis to hear. Well since Louis' gone, it's nothing else to do but take a shower and get ready for school.

Niall's Pov

I had just finished grooming my hair when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?!" "The boy you gave love to a few days ago!" I ran to open the door. "Lou, you can't be saying that stuff out in public!" "So what Niall? It's not like anyone's up anyway." Louis was right about that. It was rather early, but we got ready so the two of us could walk together to class. "So, do I get a good morning kiss?" Louis asked with his puppy dog face. I instantly grabbed him in my room and shut the door. Slamming him on the shut door and smashed our lips together. Our tongues were back at it again. The moment felt wonderful, until I felt tugging on my belt. Louis was trying to unbuckle my belt! "Louis, stop it! We have class soon for pete's sake!" "Oh c'mon Niall. Just a little quickie before class? It'll be fast, I promise." "No Louis, no more sex until I feel it's right again." But it felt really right the first time and I'm sure it will this time too." Louis went for my belt again. That's when I took his hand and put them both on my shoulders. "Remember Lou, focus on what's up here, and not down there." All Louis could do was smile. "You know I love you Nialler." "Nialler, where did you get that pet name?" "I heard Harry say it this morning and thought it was kinda cute. Mind of I call you that?" "Not at all Louis." We both smiled and pecked each other on the cheek before we opened up my room door and headed to class.

Zayn's Pov

"Rise and shine Zayn!" I heard from the inside of my room. After my eyes adjusted to the light I saw it was Liam. He must have stayed over last night with me. I could tell he knew I needed someone to talk to. His advice helped me a lot too. I got up from my bed scratching my head, to see Liam only wearing these tight blue boxers. "Wow Liam, I didn't know you went to the gym. Your look so, so, so fit." Liam only made a grin towards me. "Yeah, I took on boxing and every since then, I've become a gym fanatic!" We both laughed. He went over to his clothes that he wore yesterday and set them out to wear again. "Whoa Liam, I'm just in shock. Your just so fit. I just can't get over it." Yeah, thanks for the compliment." He said while folding out his clothes neatly. I just kept staring at him. I think he was catching on too. "Zayn." "Yeah Liam" "I couldn't help but to notice a problem with you every since you woke up." "What is it?" "I don't know how to say it, but you've been staring at my bum and package like crazy." "What?! No I haven't!" Liam looked straight towards me. "Your staring at my package now!" All I did was have a blank face. "Hello, earth to Zayn! My eyes are up here!" Liam's snapping fingers took me out of his sexy trance. "Oh, I'm sorry Liam. It's just that you know I really like Harry and since he doesn't like me back, I'm looking at every close hot guy near me." "Now I understand what your saying Zayn. Wait, you think I'm hot?" I walked towards Liam and circled around him still in only his tight blue boxers. "Uh, how can I say 'I wish you were gay so you could fuck me' without sounding disgusting to you Liam?" All Liam did was laugh at me. "Sorry for parading around here like this. I just didn't think I would appeal to you and turn you on." "Well you REALLY appeal to me Liam! But I'm not turned on by you." "Are you sure about that?" "Yes I'm sure." Liam pointed down to the shorts I wore to bed. I looked down and noticed I had an erection! "Oh my gosh! Liam, I'm so embarrassed!" I said while kneeling down to the floor so he couldn't see it anymore. "It's no big deal Zayn. That's what any guy does." He said while putting on shorts and chuckling. "I'm going up to my room to change." "Okay, see you in a few Liam!" He shut the door and I ran to jump on my bed. That was embarrassing! Liam now knows how turned on I am about him. I never thought of him like that ever. He's straight anyway, so what's the point of hoping him to switch teams anyway. But I'm definitely going to start asking if he wants to spend the night more to talk if he wakes me up with a surprise like that all the time.