Chapter 20: Truth or Dare?

A/N-Yay, it's my 20th Chapter Anniversary! So I promise to make this chapter a memorable chapter. Love you all that have stuck with me from Chapter 1 to now! You guys make me feel young! Haha! Enjoy! :)

Niall's Pov

"What are you two doing?!" I heard Louis scream. "Louis, it's not what it looks like." I told him. "Harry, get the fuck off of Niall like that!" "What's wrong Louis? You seem agitated." Harry said to him as he stood tall. Louis looked so angry. Like he was going to go over and rip Harry's face off. "Y'know, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction you want Harry. Instead I'll do this." Louis grabbed me and kissed me so roughly. Glancing over, I could see Harry was getting jealous. His fists balled up and I could see his neck veins just popping. Harry and Louis both looked quite horrifying when they were angry. "Fuck off Lou!" Harry said while pushing through us. He went and grabbed his luggage to walk toward the cabin. Louis unlocked our lips. "Where the hell do you think your going?!" He yelled at Harry while he simply ignored him. "When do you think those two will stop using you like a piñata Niall?" Zayn said aloud for us to hear. Megan punched his stomach. "What was that for?!" "Payback for waking me up like you were half mad. Now carry my luggage to the cabin." Megan walked off towards the cabin flipping her hair and walking so confidently. Looking at Liam, he was just frozen. As if time had put a halt on him. "Hello, earth to Liam?" I said waving my hand in his face. "Oh, sorry Niall. I just got stuck in a daydream." "Stuck in a daydream with Megan!" Zayn yelled. "I don't like her Zayn! She's just a really good friend, that's all." "Liam, nobody asked if you liked her." Zayn said with a smirk on his face. "Just shut it will you?" He told Zayn. "Ready to go to the cabin Niall?" He asked me. "Yeah, just let me get my bag." I grabbed my bag and started walking to the cabin with Liam. "What about me guys?!?" We heard Zayn yell as we got farther away from him. "You have to get your luggage and Megan's! We'll see you once you manage to get that all up here!" Liam yelled back while we continued walking. "This is a load of bull!" He yelled back at us. We were almost at the cabin. "Sorry lad, better pack light the next time eh?!" Liam yelled once more to Zayn. This time with a chuckle. We had finally made it to the cabin. Opening the doors, we saw Louis, Harry, and Megan standing there. "Good, the two of you are finally here! Now can we go pick rooms Louis?" "Not so fast Megan. It looks like I made a bit of a mistake." We all looked around at each other. "What kind if mistake?" Liam asked Louis. "It looks like there's only three rooms for the six of us." "Well how is that bad? We all share rooms now anyway." Megan blurted out. "But each room only has one bed. So that means we'll all be sharing a bed with someone. Isn't this gonna be fun!?" Louis said trying to be enthusiastic. Nobody else seemed happy, but me. Louis and I were planning to share a bed in the first place. "Well Louis and will be in one room while you guys can go choose your roommates."Harry said to us. "What are your talking about Harry? I'm sharing with Niall." Harry looked shocked. "But why Niall? We are roommates, so why don't we share with each other?" "Because Niall is my boyfriend and I want to be with him." "Whatever than, so where will the rest of us bunk?" Everyone looked at Louis. "Guys, we don't have to worry. Harry, you can share with Liam, and Megan can share with- "The hell am I sharing with Zayn Louis! I don't want to be in a room with him, let alone stay in a bed with him!" "Megan, can you do this for me? I just want a little bit of time away from you guys. Please, for me?" Liam said to Megan whining. He had some of the biggest puppy dog eyes I've ever seen. It would be hard to say no to those things. "Ugh, fine Liam. But just for tonight!" "Thanks Megan, your awesome!" "Yeah yeah yeah, tell me something I don't know." "Well since the roommates are done, lets go to the rooms!" Louis announced. He grabbed my hand and I followed him while Liam ran afterward Harry.

Megan's Pov

I stood in the middle of the cabin by myself. Harry and Liam ran down the hallway ahead, while Niall and Louis ran upstairs. "So I guess I'm just stuck with- "What did I miss?!" Zayn said interrupting me while coming into the cabin with all our bags. "Why did they have to pair me with you?!" "Pair me with you for what?" "We're sharing a room together you dumb fuck, so lets go and claim the last room." "No fucking way am I sharing with you!" "Well you have no choice!" I said as I walked upstairs looking for the last room. I spotted an open door, to see an empty room. "This is our room Zayn!" I yelled for him to hear me from down stairs. The room looked pretty nice. It had a nice king sized bed with plenty of wood in the entire room. Well, it was called a wood cabin. "I get to pick my bed first!" Zayn said while stepping ahead of me to walk into the room. He just stopped in his tracks. "Where's the other bed?" "We have to share one." "Oh no, there's no way I'm going to share a bed with you!" He said pointing at me. "Well it looks like you will this weekend!"

12 At Night......

Liam's Pov

It was getting late and everyone was situated in. Harry and I were watching television downstairs with Zayn, while Megan was in the kitchen talking in her cell phone to one of her friends from Los Angeles. Niall and Louis have been in there room for pretty much the whole trip. "Do you guys wanna play a game?" Harry spoke out. "What kind of game?" Zayn asked. "How about Truth or Dare?" Harry said with his devious little smirk. "I don't know Harry, it seems pretty risky." I told him. "C'mon, it'll be fun. Maybe even a little pleasure for some." "Well I'm in if everyone else will play." Zayn said to Harry. "Good, now lets ask everyone else. Megan, mind joining us in a game of Truth or Dare?!" He yelled for her to hear from the kitchen. "Sure I'll be right there!" She yelled back. "I'll go get Louis and Niall for you Harry." I said before he could even get up to ask them. Walking up the stairs to their bedroom I prepared myself for god knows what I might see opening their door. "Niall, right there!" I heard Louis scream all the way down the hallway. I gulped. Just scared to walk even more. "Do you want more Louis?" I Heard Niall say. Oh my gosh, what were they doing?! Forget it, I don't even wanna know. I walked quietly to there room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Louis say. "It's Liam, everyone is getting ready to play Truth or Dare downstairs. Do you guys want to?" "Sure we'll be right down!" Louis said. Sounding like he was gasping for air. I walked down the stairs to see Megan sitting in the living room. Ten minutes later, Louis and Niall made there way down the stairs. "What happened to you two?!" Zayn said as we all looked at Niall and Louis. Louis had hickies all over his neck and Niall's face was as red as it could get. "Uh, we were exercising." Niall said. His face not even looking at any of us. "Sure you were. And if your going to lie, at least make up a good one." Megan said laughing. "Okay, enough of this. Louis, I choose you to go first." Harry said out of nowhere. "Truth or Dare?" Harry asked the Doncastor lad. "Truth" "Is it true that your parents sent you to this school because you were gay?" All of our faces were in shock. How could Harry say this aloud to everyone?! Looking at Louis, he was so embarrassed. "Um, um, um" he kept saying. "It's yes or no Louis. Which one is it?" We all were quiet to see what Louis would say. "The answer is-

A/N-Thats where I put you on hold! I love having these cliff hangers! Anyways, thanks for reading and please help me get to 3k! Comment, fan, vote, do whatever you fancy. :)