Chapter 27: Thinking And Waiting

A/N- I'm back bitches! Did you guys miss me? Well the first week of school was wonderful, except for getting up so damn early. BUT, I have a new crush and I'm falling hard for them. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter! :)

Niall's Pov

All I could hear was Harry yelling and banging at the bathroom door. What does it take to get privacy here?! I'm not getting any from my boyfriend, so a wank didn't seem like any harm. I finished washing my hands and opened the door. Walking down the hallway, I saw Harry sitting beside Liam. "I love how your eyes shine Liam." Harry said tickling his neck. "My eyes aren't even shining Harry. That's the light of the television hitting them. Stop trying to get lucky with me." Liam said annoyed. "Yeah, just stop it Harry. It doesn't look cute for you." I told Harry as I walked by to go up the stairs. The look on his face was priceless. Reaching the upstairs floor, my nerves started to swirl around like butterflies in my stomach. Louis was pissed off and I knew it. Taking all the courage I had, I slowly opened the door to Louis and I room. He was asound asleep. It was always cute to see him sleep, since I barely ever got to. I didn't want to wake him up, but I also didn't want him to wake up all angry at me. "Lou, can I talk to you?" I said weakly, so I wouldn't startle him. "What do you want Nialler?" Louis said in his soft angelic voice. "I just want to apologize on what happened down there. I shouldn't have been talking to Harry about something so personal like that." Louis rolled over to slowly open his eyes and look towards me. "I didn't care about you telling him about our sex life. I just cared about him saying I treated you like some servant." "Yeah, I know you got mad at that." "I did Niall. It was rude of him to say. Also, about the sex. I want it more than you want it. But your the one making me wait because you want it to be 'special'." Louis quoted to me in a know it all tone. "Well I do want it to be special Louis. Just have patience for me." He nodded and rolled back to the other side of bed. "Don't take forever Niall. I might take Harry's offer if you do." Louis said laughing while I tried to leave the room. "I don't think he has his eye on you anymore lad!" I don't think Harry would do anything to Louis. I stopped on the last couple of steps to think. What am I kidding, he would do anything to any of us in this cabin. "Can you stop trying to molest Liam over there Harry!?" I heard Megan yell in the living room. "I just want a little bit of fun Megan. Why don't you see that?" I walked into the living room to see Harry on top of Liam. Liam was keeping calm, even though you could see him getting agitated in his eyes. Liam was just too sweet hearted to be rude enough and make Harry get off of him. Not paying Harry any mind, I sat on the plush chair next to the couch. "So where's your boyfriend? Does he still have on his chastity belt?" Harry joked. "Actually, no, he doesn't. He's waiting just for me to say I want sex." "Oh he is?" "Yes, it feels good knowing I can have sex when I want and, oh wait, you can't." I knew Harry would get mad. That's why I said it. Harry instantly smashed his lips on Liam. Then he even started rubbing all over his chest. Trying his best to get Liam in the mood. It must have did that too, because they both ran off to their room. Harry giving me a small smirk while walking by me. "He will do anything just to annoy someone." Megan said. "Your right about that." Minutes passed by and we heard the screams and moans in Harry and Liam's room. "Do you guys hear that, or is it just me?!" Zayn said yelling from the upstairs hallway. "No, we hear it too!" I blurted back at him. "Those two are ridiculous!" He shouted back. "We already know." I told him not even paying the shrieks Liam and Harry made no mind. "Guys, I hate to do this, but the weekend is over. School starts tomorrow, so get packed because we're leaving in a few hours." A groggy voiced Louis said while stretching his arms. "When did you wake up Louis?" Megan asked him. "I've been up for a while. Who can sleep when you hear them two going at it like rabbits in there?" Louis said back. He walked into the kitchen. "Uh, Harry more!" We all heard Liam yell from the confined walls of their room. The thuds, screams, and yells felt like they were getting more faster and louder by every minute passing by. When will those two stop?!

Louis' Pov

I went into the kitchen for some orange juice. Hearing Liam scream like he was dying woke me up. Harry must've been hitting all the right spots for Liam to be screaming like that. Maybe I should have given him a go. Shaking the thought out of my head, I thought of Niall. He was taking so long to say he wanted me again. Of course I have no issue with him waiting for a special time, but when is that special time going to happen? We were going to be in school in a couple hours and that meant Niall and I wouldn't be sharing a room anymore. I didn't want distance between us anymore. I think I would have to cry if I have to stay by Niall's side. I love him for pete's sake! But this thinking of us having sex made my brain tick and tock everyday. I just wanted to feel him. No matter if it hurt or not, I wanted it. I wanted it bad. I started to tap my hands on the kitchen counter feeling all anxious. Anxious for Niall. Niall better be glad I love him enough to wait for him.

A/N- Sorry for such a short chapter, but I hope you liked it! I'm just stuck with this crush right now. They're all I can think of. I think I'm falling in love! Oh god, this can't be good. Well go ahead and vote, comment, and fan! Also, will Harry and Liam become more, will Louis wait for Niall, and who's the secret guy Megan is with? Time will tell! Love ya all! Stay beautiful! ;)