Chapter 26: Sexually Frustrated

A/N- Well this will be my last chapter till the weekend because of school coming up. Ugh, the only reason I'm actually happy going is for my new clothes. But enjoy this chapter!

Liam's Pov

As I stepped into the shower, I cut the water on. I closed my eyes while the hot water ran down my chest to my feet. I was trying my best to calm down and relax for a change. Every since getting to this school, I've been caught up in so many things. Things that I shouldn't even be stuck into. Maybe this shower would calm my nerves down a bit. Soon, the steam escalated and so did my peacefulness.

Niall's Pov

"You guys almost got us caught!" I screeched to everyone in the living room. "What do you mean almost got caught. We all got caught Niall." Megan said while texting on her phone. "Anyways, what do you think will happen between the two of them." I tried to whisper so Harry or Liam couldn't hear. "Between the two of who?" Harry said sitting on the couch beside Louis and I. "Uh, uh between- "Just say Liam and me Niall. It's pretty obvious you were talking about us. By the way, your not a good whisperer. And I don't think Liam wants anything more serious." "Well why not?!" Louis blurted out. "I don't know. I mean, Liam's cute and maybe he could be the one that actually keeps me on my leash." Harry started smiling. "Why do you always have to smile all the damn time?" Louis asked him. "I don't know. Maybe because of what I did last night. Something you should start doing more with Niall." I looked at Harry to warn him to shut up. "What do you mean something Niall and I should do more Harry?" Oh god, I can see it coming. Louis' eyes were getting fired up. I had to jump in. "Nothing Lou, Harry and I were just talking a while ago." "Save it Niall. I want to hear what Harry has to say." What the hell was I thinking telling Harry about Lou and I sex life? Out of all people?! "Well Niall says you two haven't been having sex lately. Maybe it's putting a little tenseness in you Lou. Y'know, since you use him like a rag doll." Everybody froze and looked at Harry and Louis. Louis' eyes flew to my face. "Don't act like an innocent little puppy now Niall! I know you said that to him." "In my defense Lou, I was just- "Enough of your talking Niall! I'm not done with Harry!" I quickly shut up and leaned down in my seat. "Now Harry, I've never treated Niall like he was some rag doll or servant." "You sure about that? Because I think so. Does everyone else too?" Louis looked around to get small nods of agreement from Zayn and Megan. "Are you serious? You all think that I treat Niall like some servant?" Nobody said a word. "I guess you two need to pop the cherry a bit more." Harry said popping his mouth. "Ugh, Harry, your just so annoying!" Louis got up and so did I to follow him to our room. "No, you stay here! Stay with Harry and talk to him about the sex your not getting." I sat back down and just watched Louis stomp up the upstairs steps. "Looks like you won't be getting any Nialler." Zayn said laughing. "It's not funny Zayn. Where the hell were you at anyways?" "At this girl named Perrie house. Unlike you, Megan, and Louis, I actually had sex last night." "Hey, in my defense, the guy I was with wanted to wait!" Megan said to Zayn. "Harry, why would you tell Louis that? Now whenever I do want us to have sex, he'll probably not want to." "Sorry Niall, I was just having a little fun with Lou." "Well at least one of us can." I said getting up from the couch. Liam was just coming out the shower and walking into his room. Once Harry saw him, he instantly bounced up and ran to their room. I on the other hand, went to the downstairs bathroom.

Megan's Pov

Niall got up to go to the bathroom as he saw Liam walk out of it. It only took one glance at Liam for Harry to pounce up and go into their room. "He has to be the most horniest boy I've ever met." I told Zayn. "Your right about that." "So who's this Perrie girl?" "Nobody Megan, I don't even think we'll ever talk again." "Do you have her number?" "Yeah, but I doubt she'll want to go out with me for a date." "C'mon Zayn, even though I despise you, you do have some good qualities of looking good." "Wow, I'm surprised to hear that from you." "Yeah, but you'll never hear it again." "And you'll never hear it from me." "Ugh, shut up. But ask her out." "No, she'll say no." "You won't know until you ask her!" "Well, I'm a little nervous." He muttered. "Your a little what?" "I said I'm a little nervous Megan! I've never really been on dates before." I walked over to Zayn and sat beside him while pointing to his phone in his hand. "This is your chance. Go call her and ask." "Yeah, your right." He got up and went upstairs to our room. I went and sat back down on the couch. I can't believe I actually helped Zayn. That'll probably never happen again.

Harry's Pov

"Hey, sorry about earlier Liam. I was just a little "Horny, as you always are." He said while laying down on our bed. "I guess you can say that. Can you forgive me?" I put up a wide smile. I knew my dimples were showing and nobody could resist those. "Ugh, you and your damn dimples. Of course I forgive you." "Give me a hug then." Liam got up to give me a hug.

Liam's Pov

I got up to give Harry a hug. The hug seemed innocent at first, but then he grabbed my bum and lifted me up to put me against the wall. "Harry, here you go again! Get off now." "Liam please, I'm begging you. Like you did me last night." He said with a smirk. "No, now get off. My bum still feels like it's on fire. Off Harry, get off!" Harry groaned and put me down. "It's like I have to treat you like a dog that's humping my leg. "If that's what you want." Harry said getting close to me again. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Niall!" Megan screamed to the capacity of her lungs. Harry and I ran out of our room to see Megan traumatized at the downstairs bathroom door. "What happened Megan?" She looked scared to talk. "I-I forgot N-Niall was in b-bathroom and went in." She stuttered out. "Okay, whats so bad about that?" Harry said. "He wasn't using the bathroom." Harry and I looked at each other. "So he was- "Yes Liam, he was." Harry bursted into laughter. He went over to the bathroom door and started banging on it. "Stop wanking Niall and get out the bathroom! Other people actually have to go!" "Oh shut up Harry!" We heard Niall say from inside the bathroom. "I guess he isn't the only sexually frustrated person here." Harry said rubbing on me. "No Harry, go somewhere. Now I see Louis' point about you always rubbing up on people!" I walked away from the bathroom door to only have Harry follow me.

A/N- A short chapter, but my brain is too focused on my first day of high school in a day. Ugh, I hope the older kids like me. They did on my bus, so hopefully they will in the school. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have anything you want to happen or just have a comment, comment or message me! Love you all! Stay beautiful! :)