Chapter 30: Back To The Usual

A/N- Here's another chapter for you all beautiful readers. Another person added this story to their library. Thanks love. It means so much to me. Anyways, here's the next chapter. :)

Zayn's Pov

"Zayn, it's time to get up!" I heard Megan saying to me while she was running around like a headless chicken. Checking the time, I saw school started in just thirty minutes. I had no time to slack off. Rubbing the little bit of sleep in my eyes, I got up from my bed. I took a little glance at Megan. She was fully dressed. Wearing a regular short sleeved red shirt, white scarf, light wash skinny jeans, and uggs. "You know you didn't have to dress up like a typical American white girl today." She looked at me with a scowl. "Since you just woke up, I'm going to let that pass. But when will I be meeting this Perrie girl?" "Right at Starbucks today. During our hour break. I told her you would be there." "Zayn, that's my time of not doing anything. Why would you tell her that time?!" "Because I know after school, your skinny bum is going to run around with Lou. That's why I told her that time. Now can you just deal with it?" Trying to give Megan an innocent little smile wasn't easy to do. She was a girl that didn't get easily fooled. Looking at her facial expression, she didn't seem thrill at all about having to meet Perrie today. "I'm not going to be helping you anymore after this." "Oh you won't have to." "Yeah whatever, and fix your underwear." Megan told me while pointing at them. I hurried and covered them up. "It's early in the morning!" I yelled at her embarrassingly. "You stick with that idea in your head. I'm on my way to class. See you later." Megan grabbed her bookbag and headed out the door." I tell you, I can't stand that girl. But she's a good friend to have.

Liam's Pov

The clock rung and I groaned at the same time. I felt like complete and utter crap. I'm so tired, there's no way school has to start soon. Taking a small glance at the clock, I saw school would be starting in only thirty minutes. Rushing out of my bed, I tripped on the covers. "Aaaaaah, bloody hell!" I yelled out. "Liam, are you okay in there?" I heard a deep raspy voice say out of my door. Scrunching my eyes tightly, I had hope the pain from my foot would leave. Seconds later it subsided. "Hello Liam. Are you awake in there?" The deep voice sounded so familiar. Oh god, please don't tell me it's "Liam, your awake!" Harry said excitedly while busting into my room. "How'd you get in here Harry?" "Your door was unlocked. You should try locking it next time. Creepers could get in here." "There's one in here now." I said lowly enough for Harry not to hear me. "What did you say Li?" "Nothing Harry, but why are you here?" Harry plopped onto my couch with his backpack on the floor. He kicked his feet up as if he lived here! "I just wanted to see my boyfriend, that's all." "Well your just gonna- I froze in my tracks. "Harry, did you just say boyfriend?" "Yeah, in fact I did." Harry got up and walked closer to me. We both were staring face to face. "Are you serious Harry?" That's when Harry bursted into laughter. "No lad, I'm just messing with you. But it woke you up!" My emotions had gotten turned upside down. "For a second, I actually thought you could be mature. I guess I was wrong." I went over to my closet to pick out an outfit. "Liam, I didn't mean for it to hurt your feelings." Harry said coming up behind me. "Just go Harry. I'll see you later on." He went to walk away, but stopped in his tracks. "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure, just go now." I waited for Harry to leave so I could grab my phone.

Niall's Pov

"You ready to go Nialler?" Louis said to me while waiting at my door frame. Class was starting real soon and I didn't have a clue on where Liam was. "Hey Lou, have you heard anything about Liam this morning?" "No, we haven't talked since last night. He's probably in class by now. Y'know how Liam is." I know Liam, and he would have at least knocked on my door to say he was on his way to class. This wasn't like him. I grabbed my phone and shut the door to my room. Louis and I walked with each other out of Dorm D. I went to grab his hand. Louis jerked away so fast. "Niall, in not ashamed of you. I'm just scared of what people will think." "Well when do you think your gonna be able to face the fact your gay?" Louis looked distant for a minute. "I don't know Niall. I just don't know. It's bad enough my parents think I have some disease, my gym teachers hate me, but getting discriminated for being gay is something I just can't deal with right now." Louis seemed a bit down. "You'll never know how much I love you. I agree on what your saying. I have all the time in the world for you Lou." Placing my hand over Louis' shoulder, a smile popped on his face. "This is why I love you Niall. Your just so sweet." A group of kids started to walk by us. Quickly, I took my hand off Louis' shoulder and acted like I was scratching the back of my head. Louis chuckled. "I think we're gonna have to work on hiding our inner gay Niall." "I think we do too." I said in between laughs. My phone started to buzz. "Who's that's Ni?" Louis asked. It's was a texted from Liam.

"Harry is such a jerk." The text read. I waited no time to reply back.

"Why, what he do????"

Louis and I continued walking and just horse playing around with each other. My phone buzzed again. Of course it was Liam.

"He just is. I'll have to ttyl. I'm running late to class. See you there."

"Oh gosh, what did Harry do now?" Louis asked me. "I don't know, but I'm going to find out. Nobody hurts Liam."

A/N- And I leave on a cliff hanger. Hope you all liked it! I enjoyed typing it! If your not busy, please try out my other stories. They're really good! Love you all! Comments are always welcomed! So stop being ghost readers! :)