Chapter 31: School

A/N- I'm almost at 6k for this story! I can't believe it. If you like this one, I have a Larry fanfic called Hiding My True Self. It's really good and I'll be updating it soon. Enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading!

Louis' Pov

Niall and I got to class and hurried to our seats. Class was about to start, yet Liam was not in sight. I knew Liam had a well mind on his shoulders, so I didn't put too much worry in it. A few minutes passed, then the bell rung. "Where do you think Liam is Niall?" I whispered quietly to him. "I don't know. But Harry upset him." Now what did Harry do? It's okay if Harry tries to upset me, though why Liam? Liam was the sweetest of us all. Not only is he sincere, but he tries to help you with any problems you may have, even forgetting his own. "Why are you late?" We heard out teacher say. Niall and I turned our heads back to see Liam walk into the classroom. "Sorry sir, I woke up late." Liam quickly walked over to where Niall and I sat. "Well it better be the last time." I kept looking at Liam. The teacher kept talking about what we would learn for this week. "What did Harry do?" Niall whispered to Liam. "It's not what he did, it's what he said." Niall took a small glance at me. Both of us just wondering what Harry could have said to Liam for him to be in such a mood. "Well what did he say?" Liam looked hesitant to say it. "He said he wanted to be my boyfriend." You could hear the hurt in Liam's voice. "Than why are you mad?" Niall asked him dumbfounded. I hit Niall on his shoulder. "Ow, what was that for Louis?!" He said almost loud enough for the teacher to hear. "Don't you see Niall? Harry must've been joking with Liam. Liam, I'm sorry." "Lou, I'm fine. I just, just, never mind." Liam looked straight ahead. Actually paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I know it must've hurt Liam. He's really fragile like this. I don't think he needs someone like Harry anyway.

Liam's Pov

This class period was so boring. All that ran into my mind was Harry. Even though Harry was an annoying little twat sometimes, he's still had that cute charm that I adored. I saw a side of him none of the others saw at the cabin. Nobody had ever seen Harry cry but me. That just showed me no matter how rude, back stabbing, or manipulative he got, Harry had a soft spot. And it looked like I was the only one who could get to it. A small grin rose to my face by even thinking of him in class right now. I can't believe it, but I think I'm falling for......Harry. My phone started to buzz wildly in my pocket. I looked around for to see where was my teacher. He was lecturing some other kids on the other side of the room about something. I really didn't even care too much about what he was doing. I quickly looked on my phone to see who the text was from. It was Harry.

I hope you forgive me Li. I'm really sorry. :)

The text warmed my heart a bit. He was still thinking about me. Like I was thinking about him. No time was wasted on replying back to him.

I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again. Got it?

The text was sent and I began getting impatient for his answer. Finally, he texted back.

Well what will happen if I do? Will you punish me? ;)

Blush erupted onto my cheeks. Harry was always a flirt. I had to reply to this message.

Just don't let it happen again. Now stop texting me you curly headed twat. :)

It only took seconds for Harry to reply.

You know you miss me. Meet me at Starbucks after second class. Xx

He wanted to meet me. Meet me for what? I didn't have time for millions of answers to come flooding in my mind.

Okay, I have to go. Goodbye Curly! :) xx

Harry didn't reply after that. My day would be complete as soon as I find out what Harry has to say to me. Well he didn't particularly say he wanted to tell me something, but he did want to meet me at Starbucks. That showed he must have wanted to do or say something important to me. Class dragged on for the rest of the time.

Louis' Pov

The bell rung and everyone got up to head to their next class. "Ready to go guys?!" Liam said exhilarated. "Why are you so happy?" I asked him. "I'm going to see Harry after second class for Starbucks. "Oh I see. That's why your so giddy right now. How come you two are meeting up?" "To be honest I don't even know. He just wanted me to meet him there. I guess I'll find out when I get there." "Sounds pretty weird to me." Megan said jumping into the conversation. "Where'd you come from?" I said to her. "I actually got to class on time. Unlike all of you." "Well that's good for you. Are you coming over to my room after school?" "You already know I am." All of us walked out of the building together. We said our goodbyes to Megan. She didn't have the same second class as us. "Ugh, now it's time for gym." I said dreadfully. "Why so down Lou?" Niall asked me. "I just don't want to go. The teacher hates me." "He doesn't hate you Louis. He just insulted you once." Liam inquired. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's going to be doing that to everyone during the whole year." Niall said to me. We were almost at the gymnasium. I was actually happy too. The chilling weather of fall started to give me goosebumps. "So I see you three are here on time?" Our teacher said loudly. "Yes sir, we are." Niall told him. Niall, Liam, and I scurried over to where all the other boys were. Zayn and Harry were already in class. The teacher talked for about five minutes and dismissed us to the locker room. The snickers and chuckles of the other boys that were walking behind me made me feel a bit low. At my old high school, most of my friends were girls. Usually because the other guys thought I was gay. I knew that I was, but it hurt to go to gym and get classified as one of the girls because of how I dressed, talked, and acted. Being in this school, I was surprised that most of my friends were guys. Even though I had guy friends in gym, that didn't stop the whispers others in the class would say about me. I tried my best to make the little jokes and comments they said about me not hurt on the outside, but they scorched and burned internally on my inside. "You almost dress Lou?" Niall asked me. He was in his gym shirt and boxers wearing socks. "Yeah, I'm almost ready Nialler." "Wanna have a little fun?" He whispered lowly in my ear. Niall put his arms around my whole waist while planting small kisses onto my neck. "Niall, we can get caught. Plus your still in your boxers." "Everyone's gone, and that'll be even better since I'm still in them. Don't you wanna see if you can get the leprechaun lucky?" Niall's kisses started to build up more pleasure on my neck. The sensation was beginning to take over my body. My eyes closed and I let him do whatever he wanted to. A couple minutes passed, till I realized where I was. "Niall, we can't do this. Hurry and get dressed!" I said pushing him away. "Gosh Louis, I thought I had you for a second." "You did, now hurry up and get dressed. Niall finished getting dressed, so we headed out the locker room. Liam soon connected with us. Harry was with Zayn the whole time. Today we had to run the track. Precisely forty-five laps before we had to leave. If we didn't finish, we would have detention. I'm already disliking this teacher.

Megan's Pov

I was in second class watching the clock tick and tock slowly around. I would be meeting Zayn's wanted girlfriend at Starbucks right after this class. Her name was Perrie. The name was rather uncommon, so I didn't know what to expect out of her. I did wonder why Zayn wanted this girl since he showed so much interest in Liam at first. Maybe he just moved on. He looked like the type of person that hid so many uncovered emotions away from everybody else. I wanted to uncover those emotions. Sure I didn't like Zayn, but I didn't hate him. He's my roommate for pete's sake. Zayn was just so unknown. That's what interested me about him. No, I don't have a crush on him. Adam has my heart. Zayn has a small piece of it. Like a friend always does. The ringing of the bell brought me out of my thoughts. It was time to go to Starbucks. Walking out of the building, A thought hit me. Zayn never even told me what she looked like. How am I suppose to know who she is?

A/N- That's the ending of this chapter! Hope this was good. It was kinda long. If your interested PLEASE READ my Larry fanfic Hiding My True Self. It's really good and deserves way more reads than it has. Thanks for reading this though! Love you all! :)