Chapter 9: Insecurities Leaking

A/N- Well I'm back! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Keep reading for me and tell others about it! Also, if you don't mind, could you check out my friends page @itsgottabhazza? She has this really nice story that has been out for a couple of days and us really good. Check it out for me! Lots of Love! :)

Louis Pov

I didn't even know we had gym in this school until Harry told me. What was I going to do?! As all of us entered the gym, the scowl of the gym teacher followed us until we reached the group of boys that were probably in our class. "All of you are late. Care to explain." The Stern faced teacher said to us. I looked around to Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry. None seemed to want to reply but Harry. "Sir, the reason why we wer- "Save the dumb excuses. Make sure it doesn't happen again and you'll all regret it. Got it?" He looked at all five of us. I guess expecting a reply. "I said got it!" "Yes sir, it won't happen again!" They all said. Me on the other hand, just stood there frozen. "What are you, deaf or something." I glanced over around to see very one looking at me. "Um no sir. I'm just- " Just what? Too much of a prissy boy to answer. You better buck up or else this year of school won't be well for you." Liam looked exactly toward me. He was gazing at me as if knowing how I felt right at that moment.

Moments passed by and my 'So called' new gym teacher excused everybody to leave for their next class. We all had an hour till our next class, so this just gave me some time to think. I just don't feel too well anymore. Maybe a little rest might help.

Liam's Pov

"Just what? Too much of a prissy boy to answer." The words just played over and over in my head. I was just in shock to hear our teacher say such things to a student. Looking over to Louis, I could see the hurt creeping into his eyes. The hurt had resurfaced from the same night he left my room in such a rush. Class was over, and Harry and Zayn decided to go out for coffee. While Niall looked puzzled on thinking what he should do for an hour free time. "Louis, are you okay?" Niall asked him. I guess I wasn't the only one that could see how sluggish Louis now appeared to be. "I'm fine Niall. Maybe just a little tired I guess." Niall carried on with whatever he was doing, but I could see right through the lie Louis had said. His body language was getting slower, the smile had disappeared off of his face, and he had seem like something had changed him. "Louis, how bout you come to my room for a while. Ya know, since we don't have class for a bit." "I don't know Liam. I'm just a little tired." "Oh come on! Can you? For me?" I turned on my puppy dog eyes and just knew Louis couldn't say no to those. "Okay, maybe just a little while" "Great! Niall you can come too. If you want." Niall looked up from staring at the ground in amazement. "Really?" "Yeah, we're all friends here." A warm smile crept on all our faces except for Louis'. He did try and fake a small grin. But failed miserably. We all walked out of the gym and headed towards Dorm D.

Meanwhile in Starbucks.....

Harry's Pov

Zayn and I had decided to get coffee after class. Every since me and him met, we've been friends. We both sat there laughing and talking. "Hey Harry, I have a question for you?" "Yeah Zayn?" "Would you mind spending the night with me today?" "Well I didn't know you were scared of the dark?" I told him, knowing it would make him annoyed. "Know you twat, just for a friend thing. You know, it's kind of what friends do." He looked at me and thats when I saw myself gazing a little too long into his eyes. "Hello, Harry, can you here me?" Oh gosh, I must have been in another dimension staring at Zayn. "What? Oh I'm sorry about that. But yeah, sure i'll be over there." "Great, it'll be fun." We both got up and headed out of the coffee shop. Going our separate ways, Zayn stopped me in my tracks. "By the way, try not to have a staring problem tonight." My eyes got big. Did Zayn see me staring at him?! Of course he did, I was looking directly at his face! Whatever, it's not like I like him or anything. We're just.......friends.

Zayn's Pov

The look Harry gave me was so weird. I didn't know if I had something on my face or what! I thought it would be fun to have a small overnight dorm stay over. It didn't seem strange. At least I thought it wouldn't. Shit, what if Harry thinks I have a thing for him. Because I totally don't! Walking ahead, I tripped and fell. What's going on with me?! More importantly, what's happening to my feelings?

Niall's Pov

We got to Liam's dorm and all of us sat down. It was quiet, until Liam spoke up to kill the silence. "Louis, are you sure your okay?" Looking towards Louis, I saw a tear escape one of his eyes. "No I'm not Liam! I just can't hold this in any longer. I'll be here tonight. I watched as Louis got up and ran to the door. "Niall, I want you to be here too. We're all best friends here." I know this wasn't the time to do this, but I started to blush like crazy. Louis called me his best friend. Wow, I didn't know we were that close. The door shut, and Liam and I were the only ones left in the room. "I don't know what's up with him Niall. Do you may know why?" Liam looked at me with worriedly eyes. His eyes looked so innocent. Like a three year old kids glancing around in a candy store. "No, I have no clue." "Well maybe tonight he'll tell us what's been making him so hurt and insecure for quiet a while." I just realized, if Louis wants me here with Liam and him, does that mean I have to spend the night with him?! Oh god, this isn't going to go well.

A/N- So how was it!? I thought it was about time for Zayn and Niall to talk in the story. So what will happen when Harry spends the night with Zayn? More importantly, will Louis tell his secret to Niall and Liam? Keep reading to find out! Lots of Love! :)